• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

kuzhi tharpanam mantra

If the mantram is available on the site, then it would have shown.
It is not on the site, so you are not able to find it.

Maybe some member can share it for you.

Late Shri.SANGOM who was a member ( real name SANKAR, Wife's name GOMATI) had posted KUZHI Tharpana Mantram in response to my request in TamilBrahmins.com website a few years ago. I will try to locate the post and repost in a few days.
Shri.Sarma Sastrigal of West Mambalam Chennai has written numberof Books for guidance of Brahmins.
( YOU Can Listen to his Latest Speeches in YOUTUBE.)He became a member of this Forum and wanted all members to know about his books.Mr.Praveen, Administator of this Forum objected that this Forum should not be used for Publicity.Then I had requested Shri.Sarma Sastrigal to publish a book containing KUZHI Tarpanam Mantram just like Books on how to perform Tharpanam during Amavasya. Sastrigal did not respond .Shri.Sangom wrote that the Sastrigal will not give the Mantram and posted the Mantram in this Forum.

I found the discussions very interesting and useful .
However the search facility is not good .
I have been trying to find the location of the Kuzhi Tharpanam Mantra for the last 4 days and unable to get it .
Is there is a store of all mantras and slokas . If so where do I look for it on this forum
It it possible to get Kuzhi Tarpanam mantram in Sanskrit please? I need to perform on 3rd July 2020. Thanks.

i am attaching kuzhi tharpanam shared by someone else.

also general tharpanam procedure in sanskrit.
cannot guarantee of its accuracy/correctness.
hope its useful.

Attachments

• kuzhi tarpanam.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,255
  • दर्शादितर्पणानि-orig.pdf
    378 KB · Views: 842

Latest ads

Back