• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kula Deivam devotion

Sir,
In the first instance, I do not know the Kula Theivam, as my father is the only male in his hereditary and his father, i.e my thatha who passed away as early at 6th year of my father. However, he tried utmost to find out and at last through one of the distance relative of my father/thatha, he was told that Peravur Sri Kamakshiamman (near Aduthurai) may be your kula theivam out of assumption. From then on, our family was worshipping Godess Sri Kamakshiamman at least once a year. In the meantime, some of the astrologers told us that our family horoscope shows Sri Ayyanar as our Kula theivam and one of my well wishers suggested that we belong to Thiruvayaru and nearby is Echankudi Ayyanar temple may be our kula theivam. So for the past 7/8 years, after performing Abishekam to Sri Kamakshiamman temple at Pervaur, proceed to Echankudi and performing abishekam there also.

Now I want to proceed to Kulatheivam temple. Can I make two journeys separately for Kamakshi amman and subsequently for Ayyanar, though retired my present job does not permit leave except Sundays. Please clarify immediately.

Thanking you

Please make sure which one is your Kuladeivam... there cannot be two kuladeivam.
Every New person.. Astrologer or relative u meet they will confuse you with few more kuladeivam in future..
You need to be very clear else you will end up with so many and go no where..
mail me [email protected]
Thanks
Ramesh

Latest ads

Back