• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Krishna Anu Yatra U.V.VELUKKUDI SWAMY..

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsarathy

Krishna Anu Yatra...Velukkudy Swamy..Conducted Tour.Oct..2009.

I G.PARTHASARATHY personally attended this magnificant tour and wish to share my experiences .Depending upon feed backs I may continue.

October 1st--0ct 15th ..2009.

Wonderful experiences narrated here..

1.A very rare experience to 4000.Bagavathas from all over the world who actively participated in this Panchadwaraka and Brindavan very closely and personally guided by Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy!...all above 60 years!!!

2.Elaborate arrangements were made several months earlier as early as January 2009! by U.V. Krishnan Swamy for this tour....like travelling US/CANADA giving atleast 4 lectures per day and all the places of Krishna Anu Yatra Dwaraka and Brindavan meeting the concerned officers and people to make a hassel free trip to yatrikas.

3.Its an example of perfectly conducted mammoth/massive religious and successful temple tour by UV.Krishnan.

4.To give example of magnitude of this operation
.All participants [4000 ]were supplied with each a pack of Chappathi [9 inches dia]of 6 nicely sealed in PVC covers 3times during travel!
ie 18 chappathis per person for all 4000 totalling 72000 pieces of chappathis nicely packed in 12000 packets!...very nice/uniform /tasty...very nicely distributed.
Who can do it?
Velukkudi Swamy has done it!
Till date I am unable to get the address of the person who did it!

5.This is a very massive operation carrying all the 4000 yatrikas in 70 Volvo busses from Anand Railway station!

Contd.
G.PARTHASARATHY

Shri sarathy,

Please do share your experience so that we may get, at least a little grace of the Lord, by reading it.

I am an ardent fan of Shri U. Ve. V. Swami... also could you please tell me whether such tours are only for Iyengars or Vaishnavas or open to all who show interest (me, for one)?

Pls continue your experiences...

Om Namo Narayanaya Namaha.

Dear Spathajihva sir

I think its open for all. Since Partha sir said they were 4000 people, I think there wont be much of restriction within our group...

Pranams

Krishna Anu Yatra Chapter 2,...GPS.

Thanks to Sapthajiva and Durgadasan!...for encouragement!
I am blessed!...G.PARTHASARATHY..From Chennai..
The tour of Krishna Anubhava Yatra of oct 1-oct 15 .2009.
to Panchadwaraka and Brindavan ...from Birth place of Lord Krishna to Pibhasa Thirtham...Last journey of Lord Krishna was well advertised/planned one year earlier!..Meticulous flawless planning and execution ...by Velukudi Krishnan Swamy..
About 80 % were Brahmin Iyengars/ 10 % were Brahmin Smarthas /rest were Vaishnavite nonbramins.....There was no restriction.
Of 4000 participated more than 3000 were above 60 years old couple,
170 were more than 70 years ,
50 couples were more than 75 years old!
All clad in Traditional attire of Madisar/ Panchakacham with Dwadasa namam throughout the tour!
No infights /no quarrels/ no misunderstanding....at any time of tour.
After boarding the Train Navjeevan exp on 30th Sept all volunteers took position in each compartment.
Velukudi Krishnan Swamy personally came with his staff to each compartment talked to each one of Yatri about welfare.
We thought as though God /Lord Krishna Himself discended to enquire each one of us.!
Finally ANAND RAILWAY STATION came the next day evening!
A small station to alight all 4000 yatris in less than 3 minutes!
Velukudi Swamy and his crew personally requested the Railway staff to hold the Train for a longer time to help all seniors to alight.
Station staff and train crew obliged!.
We were allotted each bus with numbers guided by volunteers .
One has to virtually see to believe all the 4000 yatris getting down with luggages finding their VOLVO BUS EACH HOLDIN 50 PASSENGERS
in such a small town Anand ..The station never witnessed 70 VOLVO busses!Local police were very helpful and obliging!..
CONTD.
G.PARTHASARATHY

krishna anu yatra...Pancha dwaraka..velukkudi Swamy.

Thanks to Sapthajiva and Durgadasan!...for encouragement!
I am blessed!...G.PARTHASARATHY..From Chennai..
The tour of Krishna Anubhava Yatra of oct 1-oct 15 .2009.
to Panchadwaraka and Brindavan ...from Birth place of Lord Krishna to Pibhasa Thirtham...Last journey of Lord Krishna was well advertised/planned one year earlier!..Meticulous flawless planning and execution ...by Velukudi Krishnan Swamy..
About 80 % were Brahmin Iyengars/ 10 % were Brahmin Smarthas /rest were Vaishnavite nonbramins.....There was no restriction.
Of 4000 participated more than 3000 were above 60 years old couple,
170 were more than 70 years ,
50 couples were more than 75 years old!
All clad in Traditional attire of Madisar/ Panchakacham with Dwadasa namam throughout the tour!
No infights /no quarrels/ no misunderstanding....at any time of tour.
After boarding the Train Navjeevan exp on 30th Sept all volunteers took position in each compartment.
Velukudi Krishnan Swamy personally came with his staff to each compartment talked to each one of Yatri about welfare.
We thought as though God /Lord Krishna Himself discended to enquire each one of us.!
Finally ANAND RAILWAY STATION came the next day evening!
A small station to alight all 4000 yatris in less than 3 minutes!
Velukudi Swamy and his crew personally requested the Railway staff to hold the Train for a longer time to help all seniors to alight.
Station staff and train crew obliged!.
We were allotted each bus with numbers guided by volunteers .
One has to virtually see to believe all the 4000 yatris getting down with luggages finding their VOLVO BUS EACH HOLDIN 50 PASSENGERS
in such a small town Anand ..The station never witnessed 70 VOLVO busses!Local police were very helpful and obliging!..
CONTD.
G.PARTHASARATHY

4/4/2010.
Pl note!?
I have sent a note on the title 1 month back.
so far no encouraging response.
GPS

expecting active participation I started narrating my experiences during Pancha Dwaraka tour with velukkudi.
I am sorry to note poor response.
GPS

Sir, I think you should carry on with your experiences here without expecting formal approvals... there are many who read but do not post... More than that, you are giving valuable feedback on such tours to many here... Please do not worry about responses as I think that may dilute your expression...

Regards,

Krisna anu yatra..Velukkudi Swamy..Article 4.

Thanks for encouragement from members.
Wide publicity was given and volunteers played active role.
An introductory meeting was held to detail about trip by Swamy.
We were given to understand that we should be willing to accept all inconveniences like attending Vaikunda Ekadasi in Srirengam.!..
1.Since 4000 people are to participate!
2..3 trains Navjeevan were booked.
3..70 volvo busses were arranged.
4.one bus full of doctors.
5.one bus full of cooks.
6..2 spare busses.
7.one bus containing all battacharyars.
8.all busses carrying volunteers with powerful communicative networking.
9.Velukkudi Swamy personally supervising and guiding all activities!
10.people at Anand RS were taken aback on seeing 4000 passengers alighting from trains .
11.70 volvo busses waiting at Anand RS ready to carry all yatris with systematic numbering and guidance to rest house at Anand ..Food was readily served to all 4000!
CONTD.
G.PARTHASARATHY

Dear Parthasarathy Mama, Namaskaram. Just today I saw your thread. Really it is very interesting to read your experience of travelling with Velukudi Mama. I really waiting for your future posts. Please continue. I am not a regular visitor to this site. But here after I will come here to read your thread. So please continue. I am waiting to read about Panchadwaraka and Brindavan because Sri Krishna is my Ishta Deivam.

waiting for your next post :) Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Just for info:

Shri Rama Anu Yatra is being organised by Shri Velukkudi Krishnan, in the month of September this year.

Regards to all,

Namaskaram Shri Parthasarathy

Like previous people have said, please keep posting about your wonderful experiences you have had during this Yatra.
Myself included will experience the travel through your words.
We are quite greatful to your postings.
In time more people like myself will surely hit upon this post and will read and enjoy your postings.
If you would'nt take it harsh, you know what came to my mind as soon as I saw the sheer number of people, vehicles etc ?
For me it showed a Shri Ram (like Shri VKS) guiding and all vanaras (devotees of the Lord) following him on an epic journey !!!

Regards
Mohan
Sydney

krishna anu yatra..part 3..contd. GPS

I am overwelmed by many rasikas encouraging me to continue writing my travellogue ..krishna anu yatra with Velukudi sway from Birthplace of Lord Krishna till end Pibasa theertham.
A wonderful experience!!! we are all blessed!
Throughout travel in train there was continuous chantings of BG / VS and all prabandams by all people .
Velukudi swamy would frquently visit all yatrikas walking all tho all compartments cheering with his lotus face!
atlast Anand RS came in the evening.
How such a small station could hold all 70 full length volvo busses to disembark and embark all the 4000 tired senior passeners is a sight to be experienced!
no confusion at all!?
each one was given a seat number /bus number / volunteer to guide!
All busses were given names of Acharyas.
With loud speaker Swamy would guide all yatris to their bus and seat.
The bus and seat no was the same all thro yatra!
no confusion!
There was military disciplie among civilians!
The whole station staff,local police and public were very helpful.
Probably they have never seen such an event in their life!?
All were settled in bus in one hour and departed for our Rest house..
where hot tasty food was awaiting with full sampradaya!
Velukudi swamy immediately invited all for introductory upanyasam!.
Contd.
G.PARTHASARATHY

Last edited:
Swami adiyen read the post!
Its great......
Adiyen is waitin for "Krishna anu yatra 4"...
Please post soon....
Adiyen is very eager to know more about this......

Namaskaram Shri Parthasarathy

Like previous people have said, please keep posting about your wonderful experiences you have had during this Yatra.
Myself included will experience the travel through your words.
We are quite greatful to your postings.
In time more people like myself will surely hit upon this post and will read and enjoy your postings.
If you would'nt take it harsh, you know what came to my mind as soon as I saw the sheer number of people, vehicles etc ?
For me it showed a Shri Ram (like Shri VKS) guiding and all vanaras (devotees of the Lord) following him on an epic journey !!!

Regards
Mohan
Sydney

Thanks Mohan, Krishna anu yatra 4 GPS
I am honoured!
Soon we alighted in Anand RS, WE WERE GIVEN A NICE RECEPTION,GOOD FEAST,rest in dormitories .
we were asked to be present for Swamys detailing of trip.
each given a book with details of yatra and assignments to do!
we were asked to note down all details as a school student going on excursion!
We did it!
Swamy gave a detailed discourse for more than 2 hours ,made the tour simple.
Its a storey telling tour and Swamy personally took all of us to each place and narrated actual stories as told in Bagavatham as thouugh a grandfather telling storey to his grand kid in most simplest way!...in Tamil.
starting with Puranjanobakyanam
contd.
GPS

Last edited:
Namaskaram Shri Sarathy (Mama),

Please continue with your narration of the tour experience. I am now reading out this post to my parents who have begun to enjoy the tour experience as well as the effort behind such an arrangement, through your words.

Looking forward to the continuation in the hope that you would see this post!

Regards,

Namaskarams and Greetings Shri Nara,

It is nice to be welcomed... :wave:; have seen from the current threads that you are very much active here.

My penchant for discussions and arguments has abated, at least for now, and I am now immersed in upanyasams and discourses. I only hope that this changeover of preferences is permanent... for I find peace in this.

That is all for now.

Regards and best wishes,

My penchant for discussions and arguments has abated, at least for now, and I am now immersed in upanyasams and discourses. I only hope that this changeover of preferences is permanent... for I find peace in this.

Sri Sapthajihva,

I am not clear wheteher you are giving discourses and upanyasams OR you are listening /attending those?

Either way you may have manyhings ( including anecdotes,situations,tid bits) to share with us.

Is not unshared knowledge ,like unshared wealth, stagnant and ultimately impure?

Let us have the chance to get some shared wisdom.This can be imparted without entering into arguments(if that is what you are hesitating).

Greetings.

Namaskarams Shri Suryakasyapa,

I meant listening to upanyasams; apologies for the vague statement.

However, I have somewhat withdrawn myself now... and hence would not prefer to participate actively. Thank you for your suggestion though.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back