• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kartha Veeryaarjuna slokam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this slokam is meant for preventing thefts; that too the predictions say after this sani peyarchi - transition of the planet saturn this Sep 25th many of the rasis will definitely experience thefts of their belongings this time. so lets try to have full faith in our gods.

The slogam is very long and I alreay handed over to our Mr.Ramani.
I am sure he will do publish!
This was taken from an old manuscript some 1200 years old, written in Nagari, found in OML, POONA and in Chennai.

Photo..

This is a photo of Sri Karthaveerayaarjuna found in Sri Vidyasankara Temple in Sringeri.

Attachments

• karthivirayarjunar.jpg
    karthivirayarjunar.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 361
The simple sloka is

Kaarthaveeryarjuno naama raajaah baahu sahasravaan
thasya smarana maathrena kadham nashtamcha labyathe

Meaning: There was a king by name "Kaarthaveeryarjuna", who has 1000 hands. On thinking of him, we will get back whatever we lost.

The king kaarthaveerya was born to a king. By birth, he has no hands. After doing penance, he had darshan of shri guru Dhattathreya who gave him 1000 hands. He also gained other boon that on thinking of him, people should get their lost things. So, even today when we lost a thing, we chant this sloka and this is very powerful. I myself has gained so many times with him.

Additional info: This king with his 1000 hands once stopped the flow of river Narmada, to make his haremmaiden happy. At that time, Ravana was doing pooja on the other side. Due to sudden change in the river flow, his whole pooja materials were washed off. Because of this, a war happened between them. Finally, kaarthaveeryarjuna won and imprisoned Ravana. Then his grandfather pleased kaarthaveerya and ravana was released. Such a valor king is he.

The speciality...

When this shloka is recited, lost things come into light.
That is the speciality. I have personally witnessed this.
Ramesh

The simple sloka is

Additional info: This king with his 1000 hands once stopped the flow of river Narmada, to make his haremmaiden happy. At that time, Ravana was doing pooja on the other side. Due to sudden change in the river flow, his whole pooja materials were washed off. Because of this, a war happened between them. Finally, kaarthaveeryarjuna won and imprisoned Ravana. Then his grandfather pleased kaarthaveerya and ravana was released. Such a valor king is he.

This was the situation and topic of a poem we were taught in school
(7th or 8 th class ).We thought about all the fat people we have seen to imagine the size of Karthaveerarjuna. As Ravana himself is 10 heads and 20 hands, we were imagining the relative size of KV.The sir who taught us had some acting and singing qualities to make it as a drama, and still is engraved in our mind...the scene Ravana almost gets drowned and runs for his life...ha..hahhha..Haa

Dear Suryakasyapa ji

Really nice to think that... Literally even when I wrote that post, I didn't think that at all. But when thinking now the situation it is amusing me a lot.

Pranams

Incredible Imagination

Imagination has always been the forefront of Sanskrit literature...Kalidasa in his Raghuvamsam had described the Nool idayal of his imagination, Mega Sandesam- a fore runner today's mobile technology...

Imagination has taken place in Narsimha Charitam in Melattur Bagavatha Mela (where males only participate as actors, including the Stree part).
Imagine Hiranyakasapu devoured in front of the audience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back