• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kaalai vanakkam

You can start a chat by asking what is important to you in establishing a distance relationship with a Brahman in the South (Or USA saints). Then you will see the response. But be prepared for the challenges.
South Indian Brahmans interact well with the Northern Brahmans. I have seen this in Delhi, Banaras,...
Best of luckj.

You can start a chat by asking what is important to you in establishing a distance relationship with a Brahman in the South (Or USA saints). Then you will see the response. But be prepared for the challenges.
South Indian Brahmans interact well with the Northern Brahmans. I have seen this in Delhi, Banaras,...
Best of luckj.
Would you like to give examples of challenges sir?

So, while not scientific, you can state what is interesting about you , for example - Yoga, Sastras, veda or the Hinduism related area and at what stae you are in them. Next, what is the common base you think should be the basis for establishing a conversation and are you mature enough to take the writing not at face value, rather a chat with a family member.
What aspect of South Indian life and culture - food, dress, jewells, marriage tradition... that you find facinating and why.
See, a cow that wants to grace goes where it can find, so also to establish a friendship with other cousins you need some starting point. May be it may not the best point, but the ball rolls.
It is ver difficult for strangers to trust outsiders though we are all materan cousins- mtohers dna mcrocondiras never changed for the past 7000 generations according to study.
Best of luck, two rupees woth of my thought.

Also, South Indian Brahmans don't say kalai Vanakkam, rather Namaskaram? Eppadi irukkel - how are you? :)=
What you siad is the way "others' will greet, if they at all. Just an observation.

Also, South Indian Brahmans don't say kalai Vanakkam, rather Namaskaram? Eppadi irukkel - how are you? :)=
What you siad is the way "others' will greet, if they at all. Just an observation.
Romba nandri Mani Anna. Indeed you're an interesting person, certainly I'll keep this in mind. In fact we greet the same way. When I was learning elementary Tamil, that person taught kaalai vanakkam, so I thought that's how everyone does. Anyways... Thanks a lot

Latest ads

Back