• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vanakkam Tam Brahm Fam !

Myself Vignesh. Born and Brought up in Coimbatore and Chennai most of my childhood till youth.

I live in the US for the last 7 Years ( came here for grad school ) and I look forward to be active and learn a lot about our wonderful traditions and culture a bit more.

I'm a software engineer and been in the industry for last 10 years. I currently live with my wife in Cleveland. If any of you happen to be in town, send me a dm and I would be happy to meet.

I recently came across the quote and these verses distill my vision for this life.

" The Atharva Veda states: dve vidye veditavye … parā caivāparā ca (Mundakopanishad 1.1.4)
‘To triumph at life, one must possess both spiritual and material wisdom.’"

Cite : Golden Rules for Living your Best Life by Swami Mukundananda

I look forward for all the wonderful conversations, friendships and relationships to be build here.
Special Thanks to Praveen for creating this community.

Best,
Vignesh

Latest ads

Back