• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

is this a sample of today's college going youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunjuppu

this episode of neeya naana pitted today's tamil intellectuals vs a sampling of college students. gopi, in passing, referred to these students, as being the top students in their classes and sent by the management. atleast that is the way i understood it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxeygg_neeya-naana-part3-10-02-13_shortfilms

i have specially referred to part 3 of this multipart presentation. mainly because the students reacted to reservations. almost all of them opposed it. including those who were beneficiaries of the SC/ST quota.

then there was some who openly supported the jaathi parties (PMK?) against the SC/ST.

it was sad, because i personally think, the reservations for SC/ST among others, was the quickest way to bring 25% of our population, to the level of social advancements. given the corruptions inability and lack of administrative infracture, to view this in the most constructive long term way ie good classy public funded primary secondary school education in plenty, in every village onwards.

an eye opener, to the level of awareness of the current socio political issues facing tamil nadu.

Hello sir, I happen to watch this program all most without fail ,( but depends on the topic heading ummmm...) In general present youth they have some ideas, thoughts and also cooked up version of news. As stated yesterday, they are unaware of certain conditions,and its depth ,they get carried away of mass media influence news eg. all girls quoted Delhi incident. :shocked: :eek:hwell: :decision:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back