• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Intro

My Name is Sridharan staying in Chennai. Iam running a small business towards Selling of Construction Chemicals and also applicators of Water Proofing. We also do renovation work and painting also. We can give you free consultation for any types leakages in the building. As part of our community we try to minimize the charges with good services. Please feel free to contact me on my mobile 9941215185

Welcome to the forum. Wish you all the success.

There is a section for Advertisement: Ads and Offers

Maybe you should post your products and services in that section.

What is the product? How much does it cost per sqft? What is the method of application? What region do you serve? What kind of warranty your process carry? It is proven to work?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Wish you all the success.

There is a section for Advertisement: Ads and Offers

Maybe you should post your products and services in that section.

What is the product? How much does it cost per sqft? What is the method of application? What region do you serve? What kind of warranty your process carry? It is proven to work?

Dear Mr.Prasad,
Thank you very much for your keen interest. We are the distributors for an MNC brand of DRIBOND-CC-OZ i.e.Australia and Newzland products in India under the brand name of CCI. The Company has 3 manufacturing places in India. We can give guarantee if we do the application along with our material for water proofing ranging from 3 to 5 years.

With regards to advertisement please send package which will help us to go further. We are also looking for dealership for this products. We can give service and marketing for the upcoming dealers. If any one of your friends are relatives please inform.

Latest ads

Back