• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

"Insanity" and Self Realization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we deny them their joy evenon the sly ? I will not venture until the audience is ready
probably a test post could be tried for audience reaction.

our audience has the discrimination to see the difference between good literature and obscenity.

it requires someone like you to be a trend setter. are you that yaaro oruvan we are longing for?

probably a test post could be tried for audience reaction.

our audience has the discrimination to see the difference between good literature and obscenity.

it requires someone like you to be a trend setter. are you that yaaro oruvan we are longing for?

Todays India"s attitude is different from Hindu Heritage of sex of this land

I learnt that in funny way after my silly remak!

We treat sex as Fun and joy from males agle only! In Women Sex is supreesed by the norms of high ?moral society

I was waiting at New Delhi Airport for my flight back home some 2 years ago I met a white couple wainting for the flight to Kajuraho ( Never knew of such a flight from Delhi before) Typical of me during my converstion i made this remark (My vaai Kozuppu) Oh want to be Stoned by the sex on stone! Obvious they were not amuzed But politely made me realize my folly. This is the land of Kamasutra! Even Your God is seen as Phallic symboi read some where sex is is a relgious rite - When you enter a woman you feel as if you are entering a temple" etc etc and exposed my prudish attitudes which I could not defend!

This is why I posted No2 of the thread Jokes AO which has vanished into the air like Air Asia or Malasian airways That trial smple was the reason for the diappearance!

Yes I am still not sure and defidant. Should we be not be aware of our Heritage with Sex?

Todays India"s attitude is different from Hindu Heritage of sex of this land

I learnt that in funny way after my silly remak!

We treat sex as Fun and joy from males agle only! In Women Sex is supreesed by the norms of high ?moral society

I was waiting at New Delhi Airport for my flight back home some 2 years ago I met a white couple wainting for the flight to Kajuraho ( Never knew of such a flight from Delhi before) Typical of me during my converstion i made this remark (My vaai Kozuppu) Oh want to be Stoned by the sex on stone! Obvious they were not amuzed But politely made me realize my folly. This is the land of Kamasutra! Even Your God is seen as Phallic symboi read some where sex is is a relgious rite - When you enter a woman you feel as if you are entering a temple" etc etc and exposed my prudish attitudes which I could not defend!

This is why I posted No2 of the thread Jokes AO which has vanished into the air like Air Asia or Malasian airways That trial smple was the reason for the diappearance!

Yes I am still not sure and defidant. Should we be not be aware of our Heritage with Sex?
I am not able to respond immediately

I will go to khajuraho and get my facts right.

unless one takes a flight , logistics is difficult.

only air india links it.

one has to take train and bus on bad roads sufficiently painful to drive away any divine feelings

related to the temple.

they have a yearly dance festival there, which can take you back in time and age

as for prudish attitude you will get over it when you get thick skinned in this forum reading the

insensitive remarks of some in this forum

:tape: does NOT mean acceptance always, right?

Why do some members wish to go on the X rated track often? :noidea:

Dear RR ji,

Its 2015...my advise to all members is to NOT underestimate the power of a healthy sex life especially for oldie males and females.

It is a good stress buster and good for the cardiovascular system.It also helps keep a person younger at heart.

So its high time we Indians learn to shed the Virginal Image and have more Bite!

Dear RR ji,

Its 2015...my advise to all members is to NOT underestimate the power of a healthy sex life especially for oldie males and females.

It is a good stress buster and good for the cardiovascular system.It also helps keep a person younger at heart.

So its high time we Indians learn to shed the Virginal Image and have more Bite!

Another good stress buster Sure they will enjoy in slye!

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...=YhpQUsZaEB-fjE6PXse8Xg&bvm=bv.82001339,d.c2E

......... Its 2015...my advise to all members is to NOT underestimate the power of a healthy sex life especially for oldie males and females. .........
There is more than enough material spread all over the world to 'learn' and hence why our site?

Most of the people search for something connected with spirituality by seeing the name of this site.

But sadly talks about 'spirit' is free flowing and now the intimate relationship wants to be in the limelight! :sad:

There is more than enough material spread all over the world to 'learn' and hence why our site?

Most of the people search for something connected with spirituality by seeing the name of this site.

But sadly talks about 'spirit' is free flowing and now the intimate relationship wants to be in the limelight! :sad:

Dear RR ji,

Spirituality is not limited to only prayers..every act has spirituality.

We humans usually fail to see spirituality in everything.

Surely no one is going to transform this forum into a hard core site of a weird kind..so dont worry.

Dear RR ji,

Spirituality is not limited to only prayers..every act has spirituality.

We humans usually fail to see spirituality in everything.

Surely no one is going to transform this forum into a hard core site of a weird kind..so dont worry.
another convert ready for khajuraho trip.lol

True We should see only spirituality in Gita Govinda of Jeya Deva & Thiyagrajas Nauka Charithra t

recommend to see samyugtha panigrahi dancing in odissy style to gita govinda compositions sung by ragunath panigrahi. delightful

no familiarity with tyagarajas Nauka Charitra.

Whatever said and done Khajuraho is no big deal!LOL

It is from a male's point of view...so it can only be half right.

If I could go back in time..I would have design multiple sections of Khajuraho:

1)A male's point of view

2)A homely prudish female's point of view

3)A unrestricted minded female's point of view

4)LBGT point of view

5)S&M minded point of view

6)Insane point of view

7)Criminally insane point of view.

For all these..there needs to be a survey carried out for the various types and data base created for reference.

It is not so much of the saint's insanity itself that bothers us.. but in case of some saints, they were initially married and suddenly during their 'grihasthaashrama', took to Sanyasa and thus abandoned their spouses. In case of Sri Raghavendra Swami, we find that after the birth of his son, while he was still married, he has a vision of Sri Saraswathi devi one night who motivates him towards Sanyasa and thus the next morning, the Swamiji takes to Sanyasa... and his wife who is also named 'Saraswathi' commits suicide by jumping down a well... thereafter which she starts haunting Sri Raghavendra Swamiji as a ghost and Swamiji relieves himself of her spirit using his divine powers. It is a story that brings tears both on the part of Smt. Saraswati w/o Raghavendra Swamiji as well as of Swamiji's sacrifice to take to the Sanyasa ashrama.

Coming to insanity itself, we find that saint 'Sant Gora Kumbhar' crushed his own little crawling baby to death as he was mixing the potter clay with his feet and was then absorbed in divine ecstasy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back