• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Indian Skin Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats because Deepika, Shilpa and Sushmita are at least 5'10 ok!!

Ok fine...Agreed!!!!! But can u tell me in which movie Sharukh was seen taller than any actress??

Also in big screens he doesn't look well build like Sanjay Dutt, Abhishek, Sunny Deol and some others. Amir Khan, Salman Khan, Sharukh Khan, Imran Khan and few others are max 5'6 or so and just look normal, not well build.

Nooooo My God!!!! Who says he is 5.8???? :nono:

He is only 5'6.5 with Flat shoes. And he doesn't looks taller at all. In films you can see him shorter than Deepika, Shilpa, Sushmita..

No Ravi, SRK is 5 feet 8.

I was also told this by a person who has worked with him on sets cos i have a friend who is a scriptwriter in the film industry.SRK is not tall but he is not 5 feet 6..the other Khans are shorter to him esp Amir

read this too:Shah Rukh Khan - Biography

BTW: Imran is 5 feet 9 and is a born form a Hindu father Anil Pal and his mum is a muslim and Imran is Amir's nephew.

Last edited:
See, ladies can not recognize the killer expressions of other ladies... :D

You could associate beauty and killer expressions of Bengal girls (West Bengal) with Royal Bengal Tigress..But we guys would associate it with beautifully loocking juicy RassGullas and Chamchams... ;)

Ravi we girls also can recognize killer looks of other girls.For example we girls watch Bay Watch to get motivated to work out(exercise).I like Carmen Electra she looks really good in swimsuit.
David Hasselhoff looks good too despite his age.

I personally feel Bengali girls have rounded features that look rather homely.
Real Killer looks most of the while come from the South eg Rekha Gemini Ganesan.She is the ultimate killer!!!
Ramya Krishnan also has killer looks.She is one beautiful woman who makes a perfect modern babe and also the perfect "Amman".
She takes up all roles of Goddesses perfectly with her intense looks.

You know Shah Rukh Khan is only 5 feet 8? Somehow he looks tall with his strong personality.

I am 5'8"+ and I always thought SRK was a bit taller than myself. Next time watch his ads and compare his height with nearby refrigerators, lightswitches or other measurables around!

methinks shahrukh may be 5'8" with shoes.

i met him in sydney 2001. these guys were shooting somethings, and the entire crew including the great shahrukh was helping dismanting the set, right in public near the waterfront. no one cared.

i pointed him out to the kids, and remarked, that had this been in india, this guy would have been mobbed. sydeny of 2001, no one cared about sharukh clearing out a film set, lifting heavy cameras and such :)

shahrukh, then, appeared to be the same height as me, 5'6". he might have grown longer by now . you never know, with these bollywood star types!!

methinks shahrukh may be 5'8" with shoes.

i met him in sydney 2001. these guys were shooting somethings, and the entire crew including the great shahrukh was helping dismanting the set, right in public near the waterfront. no one cared.

i pointed him out to the kids, and remarked, that had this been in india, this guy would have been mobbed. sydeny of 2001, no one cared about sharukh clearing out a film set, lifting heavy cameras and such :)

shahrukh, then, appeared to be the same height as me, 5'6". he might have grown longer by now . you never know, with these bollywood star types!!

In Malaysia SRK is God.The Locals love him even more than the Indians here love him.
He was even given a title (knighted) by a State Ruler here.The malays here love him.In fact malays love hindi movies even more than their own movies.

SRK is now Datuk Shahrukh Khan - Times Of India

Ravi we girls also can recognize killer looks of other girls.For example we girls watch Bay Watch to get motivated to work out(exercise).I like Carmen Electra she looks really good in swimsuit.

Ravi, this is called sizing up the competition. We cannot deny that RK may be pretty good in that.

I personally feel Bengali girls have rounded features that look rather homely.

Is that meant to be a negative or positive?

Real Killer looks most of the while come from the South eg Rekha Gemini Ganesan.She is the ultimate killer!!!

For the legions of Rekha fans led by General RK, let me post the original Rekha pic from her debut movie: http://www.thehindu.com/arts/cinema/article1567585.ece?viewImage=2
That probably is the definition of homely. The current Rekha is all plastic surgery and makeup!

Ramya Krishnan also has killer looks.She is one beautiful woman who makes a perfect modern babe and also the perfect "Amman".
She takes up all roles of Goddesses perfectly with her intense looks.

No doubt. She could reduce someone to ashes with her eyes. But that is only when the camera focuses on her face/eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back