• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Indian Skin Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.
But anyway who really cares for Hollywood also cos there is no song sequence,no hero fighting with bad guys,no rape scene,no item numbers,no kutthu songs..boring!! give me tamil movies anytime!!!

Of course Indians are racist. I have heard Punjabi women say: "Yeh south key log bahut kaale hote hain, na?"

Translation: These South Indians are usually quite dark, aren't they?

Of course that doesn't mean South Indians themselves aren't racist .... How else are the Mumbai models dominating Kollywood?

Yes. You hit it right. Are there not dark complexioned people in the north? There are. They will make about 50 per cent. In thousand other things they are no where near SIs, including the knowledge of ignorance.

Yes, bcos chinese market is bigger for Americans. India "developed" her relations with the US a bit late. Our quota is on the pipe line. Again it will be sort of reverse politics, Muslims first to appease Pakistan, Christians and then of course the great Hindus. No doubt America is moribund.

Yes. You hit it right. Are there not dark complexioned people in the north? There are. They will make about 50 per cent. In thousand other things they are no where near SIs, including the knowledge of ignorance.

Exactly!! They are much more darker people in the north simply because their population is higher. And agreed so ignorant ones. See i wonder why SI just doesn't become independent sovereign nation. Its doing soo well. If its independent , then no backward Bihar/UP type people, no muslim baggage (well not as much as now anyway). I seriously think SI should be independent.

Exactly!! They are much more darker people in the north simply because their population is higher. And agreed so ignorant ones. See i wonder why SI just doesn't become independent sovereign nation. Its doing soo well. If its independent , then no backward Bihar/UP type people, no muslim baggage (well not as much as now anyway). I seriously think SI should be independent.

Amala..wow..you should be a politician.How to divide Bharata Mata? We should extend her borders like reclaiming land from the north most and south most esp Ravan's island.
Never divide and rule cos that will only cause further divide.
Extend,conquer and fuse.

Spoken like a true Texan!

See the only problem I see with this is that there will be too much inbreeding. On both sides of the border!

Anyone see the attraction in that Freida Pinto? I think in the West they feel shes sooo beautiful, always going on about her. But she seems like avery average, mongoloid (asiatic) looking Indian girl.

Now would you say the same thing if Frieda Pinto was fair-skinned? Like Ms Rai for example?

Just pulling your leg!

The reason the west like her is because she looks different from the usual white gal. I have an office-mate who is begging me to introduce him to dark-haired girls.

Maybe the divorce rates are lower in the south too?

I guess so..cos may be some guys there have a gala time outdoors and come home like innocent kittens.so whats the need of divorce?
Hey you dont seem to like Punjabis or what?

Note: This reply is purely to "irritate" Biswa.So others dont take me too seriously.

Whether a girl or a boy is dark skinned or white skinned or tanned, there is something called structure and catchy sharp looks, that attracts each other. I have seen many females as captivating black beauties. Many South Indian Black Majestic guys who can put girls in "mayakkam".

As far as Punjabi's are concerned, I will go with Renuka. I am been to Amritsar and Jalanthar and few other districts of Punjab. Most of the Punjabi girls are very beautiful and charming. And among them many are well build and tall.

As Mr.Biswa has stated, westeners admire Asian girl's tan skin and black hairs.

IMO, in majority the dull looking girls are from the state of Orissa.

Now would you say the same thing if Frieda Pinto was fair-skinned? Like Ms Rai for example?

Just pulling your leg!

The reason the west like her is because she looks different from the usual white gal. I have an office-mate who is begging me to introduce him to dark-haired girls.

Aha but no. The West don't seem to go as gaga over Ash or Vidya Balan do they? I think its coz Freida has Asiatic/Orientalish features that the West prefers more than the typical Indian look. For me Freida looka very much like women from my part of the word : South-East Asia. She looks Malay-ish, Filipina-ish.

I guess so..cos may be some guys there have a gala time outdoors and come home like innocent kittens.so whats the need of divorce?
Hey you dont seem to like Punjabis or what?

Note: This reply is purely to "irritate" Biswa.So others dont take me too seriously.

I know this is for him. But can i just say I don't like racist Punjabis. But to be honest Sikhs are really very nice and humble as are many Muslims. Its more the Haryanvi lot that are racist :)

Whether a girl or a boy is dark skinned or white skinned or tanned, there is something called structure and catchy sharp looks, that attracts each other. I have seen many females as captivating black beauties. Many South Indian Black Majestic guys who can put girls in "mayakkam".

As far as Punjabi's are concerned, I will go with Renuka. I am been to Amritsar and Jalanthar and few other districts of Punjab. Most of the Punjabi girls are very beautiful and charming. And among them many are well build and tall.

As Mr.Biswa has stated, westeners admire Asian girl's tan skin and black hairs.

IMO, in majority the dull looking girls are from the state of Orissa.

Yes I agree. Many Punjabi women are so pretty and way taller for shortie South men :D.

Ok this is really controversial. Really Oriya women are dull looking? How about Bengali women? I'm asking coz I really dunno those parts. Never been unfortunately :(

Aha but no. The West don't seem to go as gaga over Ash or Vidya Balan do they? I think its coz Freida has Asiatic/Orientalish features that the West prefers more than the typical Indian look. For me Freida looka very much like women from my part of the word : South-East Asia. She looks Malay-ish, Filipina-ish.

No Amala No!!!!!!!. Indian girls have the most fine skin color and texture.

Yes I agree. Many Punjabi women are so pretty and way taller for shortie South men :D.

Ok this is really controversial. Really Oriya women are dull looking? How about Bengali women? I'm asking coz I really dunno those parts. Never been unfortunately :(

See, Basically we guys don't like tall girls. There are many many valid reasons for that..:p Average and even short girls are prefered rather tall girls.

Bengali women are mostly beautiful, charming and have sorta killer expressions.

Oriya girls mostly are not charming and they are dull. And almost all have brownish hairs like that of Gujjus.

Last edited:

This is very interesting. What sort of killer expression would that be? Like a R B tigress? Not surprising at all since the Sundarbans is just next door isnt it :roll:

See, Basically we guys don't like tall girls. There are many many valid reasons for that..:p Average and even short girls are prefered rather tall girls.

Oriya girls mostly are not charming and they are dull. And almost all have brownish hairs like that of Gujjus.

I disagree when you say that man dont like tall woman.
Many man like tall girls too.I feel 5 feet 7 is the best height for a woman like Aish Rai.

Rekka tell me you are joking. Seriously 5'7? then how to get guyslah! Indian guys ain't all that tall y'know? I'm 5'5 and its soo hard to get a guy at least 3 inches taller!!. Theres only one Amitabh and Abhishek around and they are taken :)

Is it not like what is sauce to the goose is not the same to the gander. World is looking for a change.

Last edited:
Rekka tell me you are joking. Seriously 5'7? then how to get guyslah! Indian guys ain't all that tall y'know? I'm 5'5 and its soo hard to get a guy at least 3 inches taller!!. Theres only one Amitabh and Abhishek around and they are taken :)

I am also 5 feet 5 like you and you know becos I am slim my hubby thought I was 5 feet 7 when he came to view me and agreed and only much later i told him that he is 6 feet and i am 5 '5 and we match and he was OMG you are only 5'5'? You look 5 '7 heheheehee..poor guy he thougth i was much taller.

Ya you are right..not too many tall guys out there..so now do you see the benefit of not asking for a separate state for south india.Punjab is still there.LOL

Hey Amala,

You know Shah Rukh Khan is only 5 feet 8? Somehow he looks tall with his strong personality.

This is very interesting. What sort of killer expression would that be? Like a R B tigress? Not surprising at all since the Sundarbans is just next door isnt it :roll:

See, ladies can not recognize the killer expressions of other ladies... :D

You could associate beauty and killer expressions of Bengal girls (West Bengal) with Royal Bengal Tigress..But we guys would associate it with beautifully loocking juicy RassGullas and Chamchams... ;)

Hey Amala,

You know Shah Rukh Khan is only 5 feet 8? Somehow he looks tall with his strong personality.

Nooooo My God!!!! Who says he is 5.8???? :nono:

He is only 5'6.5 with Flat shoes. And he doesn't looks taller at all. In films you can see him shorter than Deepika, Shilpa, Sushmita..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back