• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Indian men hardly do any household work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of these ambis are getting a raw deal in US of A.

Some end up cleaning the toilets at their homes.

It is not the time spent but the type of domestic work they do home abroad

Krishji,

You are a liberal, so I can dare to ask you this question. What is wrong with cleaning one's own toilet?

Nothing wrong Biswaji in cleaning ones toilet.

But in india with huge unemployment, Lot of people are available for very little money to take up work like these.

Our municipal workers take up cleaning up of toilets home for additional income.

Do you know right to cleaning of our toilets are owned by them who subcontract them to others?

Our toilets home are the money making avenues for municipal workers.

I remember men were fully doing all the house hold work atleast for 3 days once in a lunar month before sanitory napkins were interduced in India - when women were declared "Out of doors"!!

I know a girl who keeps away during her 'time' and enjoys the required rest peacefully ! :couch2:

Hubby struggles with cooking or sends SOS call to mother, to help him! :phone:

Children used to comment that they had tasty food for 3 days.

I know a girl who keeps away during her 'time' and enjoys the required rest peacefully ! :couch2:

Hubby struggles with cooking or sends SOS call to mother, to help him! :phone:

I agree & agree Agrement twice

Make Saatham at home rest from Valliur Ganapathy Iyer mess across the road in "Carrier" No call available in those times!

Nothing will happen as "replacement" as long as their womenfolk (wives) keep an hawkish eyes over their menfolk(hubbies).

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back