• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Indian media targets Global Stalwarts - NYT, BBC, WaPo, Gaurdian !!

Hilarious to watch the rediculous programs on how the global liberal Giants NYT, WaPo, BBC, Gaurdian, etc.. are all now suddenly anti india, paid media etc..coz they dare to question our very own appavi (innocent) govt who are doing such yeoman service for humankind.

Wan re wah, love the audacity of our most incompetent, paid, and fake right wing media propagandists, with zero journalistic ethics, talking about ethics, that too about the global stalwarts now. These fools cannot understand the rigor, standards and process that these outlets follow on each and every story.

In the case, where they published mass protests in Kashmir post the article 370 abrogation, our media went ballistic that they are peddling fake news. And then our super duper govt quietly accepts that some protests happened, and that took the wind out of the sails of the right wing fake news !

Well, the drip drip drip pressure continues to mount on our right wing media to whitewash this tsunami and they are fighting a valiant battle. It will be hilarious, great entertainment to see, what other stories, these guys come up to protect their masters !!

LOL !!

In the case, where they published mass protests in Kashmir post the article 370 abrogation, our media went ballistic that they are peddling fake news. And then our super duper govt quietly accepts that some protests happened, and that took the wind out of the sails of the right wing fake news !

Well, the drip drip drip pressure continues to mount on our right wing media to whitewash this tsunami and they are fighting a valiant battle. It will be hilarious, great entertainment to see, what other stories, these guys come up to protect their masters !!

LOL !!

Jaykayji,
How can you wake me up with a dose of reality?
I want to go back to my stupor, like Kumbakarna.
I want my false paradise and not your reality. Goog Night.

Jaykayji,
How can you wake me up with a dose of reality?
I want to go back to my stupor, like Kumbakarna.
I want my false paradise and not your reality. Goog Night.

LOL. Our right wing actually is in fools paradise !

I am waiting to see how our media melts down if the sanctions come in !!

Latest ads

Back