• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

India sends over 9 tonnes of relief material to Nepal's Nepalgunj

ashok68

India sends over 9 tonnes of relief material to Nepal's Nepalgunj​

The Indian Air Force's C-130 J aircraft carrying over 9 tonnes of relief material departed from India to deliver relief material to Nepalgunj as the ongoing humanitarian relief mission for Nepal continues.

1699418865112.png

On Sunday, India sent an emergency aid package, comprising medical equipment, relief materials and more, for people affected by the magnitude 6.4 earthquake in Nepal.

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Courtesy Times of India:

Hi
still Nepal is best friend of china......

China thanks India for offering help to battle coronavirus

Responding to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's offer to help China fight coronavirus, China today thanked India .

1699601481657.png

Prime Minister Narendra Modi (L) and Chinese President Xi Jinping. (Photo: PTI)

China on Monday expressed appreciation over the letter written by Prime Minister Narendra Modi offering assistance to deal with the coronavirus outbreak.

"We thank and appreciate India's support for China's fight against the NCP (Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia). India's acts of goodwill fully demonstrate its friendship with China", said the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson.

Read more at:

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/sto...offer-to-fight-coronavirus-1645100-2020-02-10

India’s relief efforts captivates Nepal​

1700143589690.png

India, by being the first responder to the Jajarkot earthquake, has won many hearts in Nepal. Can Nepal, on its part, allow recruitment under the Agniveer scheme?

My neighbour in Ram Vihar, on seeing me all packed and cheerful over my holiday enquired where I was headed. “To escape Delhi’s smog, I am off to Nepal” I replied. “But Nepal is reverberating with earthquakes” he said, referring to two massive tremors (magnitude 6.3 and below) on 4 and 6 November in Jajarkot and Rukum West which demolished most of the kaccha homes and those that remained developed cracks. Earlier, on 3 October, a 6.3 magnitude earthquake struck

Nearby Bhajang even as Nepal has still not fully recovered from the 7.8 magnitude 2015 Gorkha earthquake centred in Barpak which destroyed many parts of Kathmandu valley. The 8.0 earthquake of 1934 is forgotten as there are few of that period living. The Gorkha earthquake caused 3800 fatalities affecting 31 of the 75 districts resulting in a loss of more than USD1 bn. Like in 2015, India’s response to the latest tragedy – as I write from Lameahal, Pokhara 250 km east of Jajarkot – is stellar and continuing. In 2015, the Indian Army and Air Force contribution was in the class worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize. Then Nepal Army Chief, Gen Gaurav Rana, publicly acknowledged the lead role played by the Indian Army.

Read more at:
https://www.dailypioneer.com/2023/columnists/india---s-relief-efforts-captivates-nepal.html

Latest ads

Back