• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I Paid a Bribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sri Brahmanyam,

Thank you for sharing this with all of us here.

As cricket is like religion in India, bribery is a culture. I don't think it can ever stop. Either authorities would do all sort of tactics to make public bribe them OR public would offer themselves to get a wrong work done to their favor. It would be a endless process, IMO.

Bribe is like cockroch.You may have all sorts of sprays still the pest survives for ages immemorial.Similarly,you may have all sorts of pals,ayukthas total eradication of thid malice will always remain a distant dream.

Can any person be there :confused:

who has NEVER paid a bribe???:noidea:

I had paid Rs.1000 to get police clearance certificate in 1998, for my Job with Air India, to work as Airport ground handling tranee, as a part of my IATA course. Off course not to hide my criminal records....I am a clear chit guy :)..But I was asked to pay by a constable on behalf of the inspector, after making me visit them 3 times..

I had paid Rs.1000 to get police clearance certificate in 1998, for my Job with Air India, to work as Airport ground handling tranee, as a part of my IATA course. Off course not to hide my criminal records....I am a clear chit guy :)..But I was asked to pay by a constable on behalf of the inspector, after making me visit them 3 times..
Same thing with the police verification for issuing passport...

The rate varies from Rs 100 upwards, depending on the person and

the value of his visible properties.

But I.I.T. students plead poverty(!) and pay Rs. 100 for 2 or 3 or ever

4 person together!

Crafty enough to become successful engineers later in life?
:rolleyes:

Dear all,

Is it Ok to be so transparent of who bribed whom?

Cos both are legally liable out here where I stay the giver and the taker(I am sure its same in India too).

I will take bribe!

This is a good initiative and I have filed my report in it that would give Chennai the top position in the analysis that is due for it. But I think the people around here will respond with the website 'I will take bribe'.

I must thank God I didn"t pay anything for police verification for my passport clearance.Still doubly happy that the police officer did not want my wife to be brought to police station for verification ,here also without any fee(illegitimate)

illegitimate, certainly sounds more fascinating.

let the mind wander around at the possibilities of this situation. :)

Once my husband's fortune cookie note read,

"You will find possibilities where no one else can find it!"

I think I holds to our konjuppu also!.

Always he finds a chance to fly with fantasy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back