• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How will pariharams work when.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I am with patients and my handphone rings I take a quick glance at it and I just pick it up and tell the person I am with a patient and will call them back.
I never ignore any calls cos some could even be emergency calls from family and near and dear ones.
If I am gloved and unable to take the call, I ask my staff to answer the handphone.
If the consultation room phones ring,I ask my staff to attend to it and answer the call if needed cos sometimes some patient could be wanting to know something urgent.

But I still could never forget once my hand phone rang( I forgot to switch it off) while I was giving expert evidence in court and I apologized profusely to the judge but thank god he was cool and told me he wouldn't mind me answering it in case it was some emergency for me.

When I am with patients and my handphone rings I take a quick glance at it and I just pick it up and tell the person I am with a patient and will call them back.I never ignore any calls cos some could even be emergency calls from family and near and dear ones.If I am gloved and unable to take the call, I ask my staff to answer the handphone.If the consultation room phones ring,I ask my staff to attend to it and answer the call if needed cos sometimes some patient could be wanting to know something urgent.But I still could never forget once my hand phone rang( I forgot to switch it off) while I was giving expert evidence in court and I apologized profusely to the judge but thank god he was cool and told me he wouldn't mind me answering it in case it was some emergency for me.
Xactly...and that's perfectly how all doctors are...since that's our ethics:):):)

All parikaarams of present day either in famous temples or performed in home is only for the welfare of the vaathiyar or kurukkal and not not for the benefit of the doer (kartha)

I am willing to spend money and i have spent money and to how many temples and vadhyars should i go to? Every time i do it i think at least this vadhyar would be religious enough to do it without interruptions but till now NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back