• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

how will b my marriage life and having kalathra dosham..? in my horoscope

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Name - Sundar DOB - 30 October 1984 Time - 12.57 PM Place of Birth - Salem, TN Nakshatra - Uthiradam Rasi - Dhanusu (Saggitarius) Marital status - single Sir, Please tell me about my marriage life..am i having chevvaai dosha or kalathra dosha...i seen a astrologer 2 months back and he told that the horoscope is pure and no doshas..all will go well...but last week one astrologer told that i am having kalathra dosha...it means the girl will die soon aftr marrying me.. ? is that dhosha is ther in my horoscope. .? any parikaras or nivarthi to avoid it..? Please give me solution for this problem..i m very confused...every joshiyar is telling different things..i need genuine and guaranteed results..please help pannunga..i m very confused...

Dear sir, There is a general complaint that astrologers express different opinions on a subject and the hapless client is thrown into utter confusion. This is not to say that astrology as itself is incorrect but the learned astrologer has to be careful about his opinions. Astrology is a vast subject and I doubt whether even half of the practicing professionals have the correct understanding of the subject. There are many theories about Mangal dosha and just by seeing where Mars is placed in the chart no decision can be arrived at. Get rid of your fear and face life boldly.

sundar,

i would suggest that you bypass astrologers completely.

i suspect that it is unlikely that you will follow this train of action, but this is the only path, that frees you from the uncertainties & insecurities brought on you, by unknown third parties, whose level of erudition may be questioned, and who do not face any penalties if they predict wrong.

best wishes.

Mr. Sundar,

I understand your predicament. Dont give too much importance to the astrologer's words. Many astrologers are having only half-baked knowledge. If you go again to the astrologer who created a scare in your mind about the kalathra dosham, he will advise you the pariharam for it which is horrible even to hear. So dont go near him. The jyotisha shastra itself says prominently and emphatically that all the doshams in the horoscope can be removed by devotion and prayer to the God. So leave your worries and pray. If you want to get your hosocope cast and know whether any particular girl's horoscope is compatible go to this site --- FreeHoro.com - Free Horoscope, Marriage Compatability, Numerology, Dasha Prediction

All these Dosham is trash. Pls go ahead and marry the girl of ur choice.
Everything will go on smoothly.
Not to worry.
Its 21st century and you still believe in such supernatural things.

Dear Sri Sundar,

Astrology speculates on planetary position at the time of birth of an individual. Predictions of professional astrologers who make money out of the subject are not reliable. Don't worry about their predictions. Keep aside your horoscope and lead an honest life of good human being and take decisions on the strength of your conscience. I can assure you that life will be wonderful.

With Best wishes,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Astrology speculates on planetary position at the time of birth of an individual. Predictions of professional astrologers who make money out of the subject are not reliable. Don't worry about their predictions. Keep aside your horoscope and lead an honest life of good human being and take decisions on the strength of your conscience. I can assure you that life will be wonderful.

absolutely.

astrologers advise need to be ignored. my own experience is very poor about them. it is better ignore and go ahead with life with purity. I am succssfull.. believe me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back