• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to transfer your EPF money online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good posting sir, many people presently working especially in software companies are trying to withdraw or not opting PF without knowing the indirect savings hidden for their future. The transferring possibility and your posting now an eye opener to them.

Good posting sir, many people presently working especially in software companies are trying to withdraw or not opting PF without knowing the indirect savings hidden for their future. The transferring possibility and your posting now an eye opener to them.

Dear Sri Seshpatram,

I would consider the EPF and PPF are the best welfare schemes available for an employee in our Country. Many
people are not aware of the details of the schemes. Neither the Government or the Employers explain the
salient points of the benefits of the EPF and FPF.

I found the following Website useful to understand the EPF better:
EPF India, EPFO, EPF Online, EPFO Forms, Employee Provident Fund

Now that the online facilities have been introduced, it will help the employers and employees to view the latest information with respect to the Employee Provident Fund .
Regards,

In the deduction , they deduct money for EPF and pension fund. EPF , we transfer the amount while changing company. With that pension fund also gets transferred? Or we need to transfer it separately? (I dont think anyone doing it).

I have got another problem.Say one is investing in tax saver fund with dividend re investment option .Assume every year they pay dividend.It also gets locked for 3 years.In this case, no one can withdraw money fully?

hi sir,

i heard that PPF is best option for private company employees...nice interest too... non taxable..but i think limit was very low for per year....

they have to increase the basic amount and more attractive for easy white money...better than bank /other private investments...

best saving option,...many ppl dont know abt it......

I guess main problem with savings investments with past few years is , it is not beating consumer inflation which was running ten percent and above year after year. Savings gave negative real interest and people were forced to put their money in risky assets.As a result risky assets have reached astronomical level. In any office not a single day will pass without someone is talking about making huge money in real estate. Hopefully Raghu ram rajan will correct it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back