• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to help each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
நாம்தானே உருவாக்கி வணங்குகிறோம், அமைதியான உமா தேவியையும், கோரமான காளியையும்!
அதனால்தான் இரு விதப் பெண்களும் உலவுகின்றார்!! :angel: . . . :moony:

கோரமான காளி = :moony: ??? :nono:

250px-Kali_lithograph.jpg

KALI from Wikipedia.

If you call :moony: as kali

What will you call the image given above???

நாம்தானே உருவாக்கி வணங்குகிறோம், அமைதியான உமா தேவியையும், கோரமான காளியையும்!

I have seen many persons who keep on repeating and bragging about the help they rendered to their family and friends!

The best policy would be, NOT to say about the help we rendered and always remember the help we GOT from others! :hail:

Helping others........

hi
Helping others is not a bad characteristic. But at the same, the person whom we are helping (may be known to us or stranger) should not cheat us. Here is a story.

One Telugu lady living near by apartment, she used to tell me that she needs a room mate because she did not get married. But she has many friends. She does not want to live with Telugu women. The reason is she cannot cheat
them.If she get a tamilian /kannada/malayalee etc she will try to dominate and cheat.

Helping others is a good characteristic. But at the same time, we should not be cheated....I help other as much as possible. But I am very cautious or careful to certain people who try to cheat .

Sujatha

hi
Helping others is not a bad characteristic. But at the same, the person whom we are helping (may be known to us or stranger) should not cheat us. Here is a story.

One Telugu lady living near by apartment, she used to tell me that she needs a room mate because she did not get married. But she has many friends. She does not want to live with Telugu women. The reason is she cannot cheat
them.If she get a tamilian /kannada/malayalee etc she will try to dominate and cheat.

Helping others is a good characteristic. But at the same time, we should not be cheated....I help other as much as possible. But I am very cautious or careful to certain people who try to cheat .

Sujatha

Thats why in Geeta Lord Krishna had said that gifts have to be given at the proper time,proper place and to the proper person... only then its a Sattva Act.

So I guess we can extend the advise of the Lord in our day to day act of rendering helps to others.

................ How many "hitting" smilies do you need miss goody good!
:whip:
....:deadhorse:.....:smash:.........
OMG! The first one whips; in the next one, a dead horse is hit and the third one is smashing a computer!
I needed one smiley which depicts a Queen hitting a person... Hence :moony: !!!

Getting back to the main topic when you help some one who is in dire need without expecting anything in return people start trusting you...

Your reputation goes up and in turn your circle of influence goes up...Relationships get built...With this your network of friends improves..In turn without asking for help people will be ready to help you...

Look at the army of volunteers that Sri Sri Ravishankar has created...He started his journey 30 years back...Through his humanitarian efforts he has created the Art of Living network...He has managed to reach 151 countries and improve the quality of life..Is it not amazing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back