• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How should we overcome our desires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the desires die, the physical body die too. If still the life persists, the physical body lives the life of dead/life of death. The physical body needs desire to live.

Cheers!

Not in all situations.
A person with stage 4 Cancer might have desire to live but sadly he/she won't live in mostly.

Desire is mind made.
Death does not delete desires from our mind...cos the mind lives on in the Subtle Body till the day one attains Moksha.

Pei and Pisasus too have desires..that's why the haunt!
Their mind is still very active like any one of us.

Frankly speaking no amount of desire to live can animate our body if death comes knocking on our door..in other words..if it's time to go..it's time to go!!

(1)ponaal pogattum podaa,
(2)indha bhoomiyil nilaiyaay vaalndhavar yaaradaa?

if it went , let it be gone ,
In this earth , who is going to live permanently anyway?

(3)vandhadhu theriyum, povadhu enge vaasal namakkae theriyaadhu,
vandhavarellaam thangi vittal indha mannil namakke idamedhu,
vaalkkai enbadhu vyaabaaram,
varum jananam enbadhu varavaagum,
adhil maranam enbadhu selavaagum,

We know that we came ( how , when and where – all known ), what we don’t know is where we are going ,
If every one who came had stayed back, then where would have been the space for us on this earth?
Life is , but a business,
where the coming birth is the income,
and death is the expenditure.

(4)iraval thandhavan ketkindraan adhai illaiyenraal avan viduvaanaa?
uravai cholli aluvadhanaale uyirai meendum tharuvaanaa?
kookkuralaalae kidaikkaadhu
idhu courtukku ponaal jeyikkaadhu
andhak kottaiyil nulaindhaal thirumbaadhu

When the lender asks for his stuff back, will he leave you when you refuse to give his stuff back?
if you cry (plead) citing your relationship , will he give back the life ( that’s already left)?
even if you yell (shout, cry loudly) , you will not get it back
neither can you win it i n the court,
Once you enter that fortress (of death) , you can’t return

(5)elumbukkum sadhaikkum maruththuvam kanden,
idharkoru marundhai kandenaa?

irundhaal avalai thannanthaniye eriyum neruppil viduvenaa?
namakkum mele oruvanadaa
avan naalum therindha thalaivanadaa
dhinam naadagam aadum kalaignanada

I have found (seen/know) cure for the bones and flesh,
but why dint I find (seen/know ) a cure for this (death)?
If I had its cure , would I leave her alone in the burning fire ( signifying burning of body after death),
There is one ( supreme /god) above us all,
he is the leader who knows everything,
who is an artist playing drama everyday.

<span style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 128, 128); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">[video=youtube_share;CDjDXY4248Y]http://youtu.be/CDjDXY4248Y[/video]

Renuka,

Stage four cancer means nothing for the person who is already dead in his/her mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkIfGXXDP3g&feature=related

Renuka, This is a happy song for me! I argued why this is happy at one time. But for the most others..... this song is kind of death knoll for most others... You know, I have a lot of energy,,, I have to give it to someone..

irandha pinne varum amaidhi vandhu vittadhadaa!....... That would be the state of peace. Everyone is looking for that. ( I am not saying I got that though).

Cheers!

Last edited:
dear raghy !
what i want convey to is if we indulge in bad habits (identified by ourselves &not following others concept ),we loose our real one and will get get more tails as per your saying and will not get burned .imagine a fig with many tails .if only one comet and its tail is getting thickened is different and many addtions will change the original appearence.tha is why it is said for getting rid of your pavam &punniyam we have to go rebirths
guruvayurappan

Sri. Guruvayurappan, Greetings.

Bad habits and good habits are only subjective. Not all the desires are bad. If our desires are useful for others, they are not that bad desires, are they? To start with, we don't even try to fight our desires. We say we do, but do we sincerely figt our desires? What is a desire? I faced my desires squarely and lost my fight in the first round..... This is the picture of the desire....... ( added as an after thought..... my desire is that girl wearing gloves.. The person on the floor is myself....).

knock-out.jpg

( Sri. Praveen, kindly don't remove that picture. After all, this is an adult forum, If you decide to remove, kindly don't remove the message, please).

When our desires are useful for others, then it is good. If our desires are good for just for our selfish needs, then they are not so good.

All my desires so far got fulfilled. i have no faith in God. If there is a God, that God must be having a lot of faith in me to fulfill all of my desires. Why? quite possible, such desires are more useful for others tan myself!

Cheers!

Last edited:
dear raghy !
what i want convey to is if we indulge in bad habits (identified by ourselves &not following others concept ),we loose our real one and will get get more tails as per your saying and will not get burned .imagine a fig with many tails .if only one comet and its tail is getting thickened is different and many addtions will change the original appearence.tha is why it is said for getting rid of your pavam &punniyam we have to go rebirths
guruvayurappan

Sri. Guruvayurappan, Greetings.

I addressed your message very briefly. I did not go in details. I was fulfilling my usual 'day off' desire! Pardon me for that.

Personally I don't believe in reincarnation, karma carrying over etc. I could be wrong. I am not going to debate on those lines.

Let us assume, reincarnation, karma everything are true.If that is the case, "I" don't die. "I" carry on merrily gathering vasanas or desires. The reason for successive reincarnation for the "I" is desire, unfulfilled desire. Let us say, I suppress my desire, I control myself; but during my life time even once if I longed for something which I thought I supressed, that something would be capable enough to get "I" the next reincarnation. Secondly, what are our chances in supressing our desires? Kindly ask yourself - what are your chances knocking out the desire pictured in post #30? I know, usually I have buckley's chances against that sort of sparring.

So, first thing I do is, decide whether my desire is harmful or not. I am 55. Once my wife was watching me ... ahm... appreciating the pictures of beauties in the net. I browsed a large page in about 3 minutes pressing 'like' button to most of the pictures as I went along. Only one picture I stopped to look and showed it to my wife. My wife was asking, "what are you doing? What is the point of your browsing this page pressing the 'like' button as you went along?" I said I enjoy often times a nice scenary or a poem or a picture not erotic at all; but since I enjoy something, I appreciate everything that is on offer, although I had no use for that. She said "you are nuts!". Most often, people are judged by this kind of action; that's why I included this as an example. So, would you consider this action as a harmful desire?

Irrespective of dharmic or adharmic, there are desires we go through for providing our family members since we consider such providing is our commitment. So, how long is the commitment? That is the kind of desire we can control, channelise. When we can indulge in a desire guilt free, then what is the issue? Why not burn the desires? Most often than not, burning the desire by indulging is much easier than suppressing them. There was a time I wanted to visit a strip club; I wanted to get a first hand experience. Now is that desire worth burning out or worth suppressing? That is an individual decision. For me, once I was living on my own in Toronto for sometime; when I was completely bored one night, off I went to this strip joint. I used to ring my wife everyday depending upon her shift; I rang her while I was in the strip joint. "What is the commotion in the back ground?" my wife asked. I said " Oh, nothing. I am at this strip joint. that is the on stage music in the background!". My wife asked if it was any good. I said it was actually boring. Weird talking to one's wife from a strip joint; but then, I did not feel like going back ever again either. Basically I burned that desire.

I suppose there is a default quality for everyone of us. Individual desire may quite possibly occure depending upon this default qualities. For some weird reasons, all my desires so far had come true. Some of the desires were quite outlandish, still had come true. Did I enjoy every single desire; actually, no. Fruits of many desires were only enjoyed by others; sometimes I enjoy them too. So, in my opinion, desire as such is not a taboo word. How our personal desire affect others is the most important question. In the recent past I disclosed my desire to one of my friends and had that friend devastated. If our desires involve other persons, we really have to apply brakes and think, analyse, discuss... sometimes, such desires are worth supressing; but then again, I had that burned out, so it can be good in one way too. I am not exactly in favour of suppressing my desires.

I always welcome individual desires. Not all the desires lead to sense gratifications; Sometimes our desires may be spiritual too. How many of us desire to visit a holy place or holy ashram or be in the presence of a holy person? Few days back I was frustrated and was burning with one such desire. At the most opprtune moment I put forward my desire; Presto! It was just accepted ... no friction, no debate or no argument!... Sowbagyavathy Renuka said in post #18, striving too hard to overcome desires is a desire by itself. True. I didn't want to mention that in the begining; it would have sounded like an argument. Sri. Ranganathan quoted a thirukkural in post #6. In that kural, it was recommended to attach oneself to God's lotus feet to get rid of all attachments including the attachment to God's feet. So, getting attached to God is also considered as an attachment.

Most persons recommend determination and practice to get over desires. I don't know about that. I have not even tried such methods before. Somehow I think, if we burn out all our desires, "I" becomes liberated even though a long tail can be seen. In my opinion, suppressing desires may not get this state. But one has to be very carefully analyse the desire itself. If such desires involve socially and or morally unaccetable procedures, we should stop right there and go back to the drawing board. Not all the desires are taboos; but some of the desires are nothing but taboos.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Desire is the mother of all miseries. If it is not deep diversion can help. If deeper go and consult your enemy. If deepest and unquenchable better embrace the desire and merge into it without thinking of the consequences. What becomes of you may be good. Sermons, discourses, etc. may be appealing instantly, but the devil might rise more powerful particularly they are accompanied by the exploits of unholy Swamijis. You are both the master and the slave of your mind. Many would like to be masters only otherwise, but become slave of their desires. It is your exclusive fight and the world would not be interested to know who won. But the first line will always be the dictum and it is your privilege to defy it. All the best.

Sri. Iyyarooran, Greetings.

You have placed everything nicely in a 'nut shell'. Personally I don't consider any desire as a 'shallow desire'. I always consult my enemy. In fact, that would be my first line of action. Most often, I would sit back and treflect my own life and take stock of all the persons I had offended in the past. I would carefully analyse the circumstances and the number of chances I had given before offending that person. Couple of times I went back and apologised after many years to set the records straight. At this point in time I am the slave of my mind. I have not mastered it. It may take few more years... may not happen ever.. who knows? So far I noticed the desires just walk in and knock me out cold in the very first round. I am glad, I am able to at least recognise that; I know there are many more persons who don't even know what knocked them out! So far I succeeded only making some kind of truce with desires; I have never won outright. But then, I have not pursued any desire that may be considered immoral or socially unacceptable either; so, I don't have to worry about not winning outright.

Thanks for your contribution. Gingerly I started making small discussions in this subject; kindly share your views, please.

Cheers!

Sir,

It is like பிரசவ வைராக்கியம் அல்லது மயான வைராக்கியம்.

We get a short-lived determination to stay away or leave the desires at these
two places.

Acharyaal says as we grow old our physical capacity declines/decays but the
mind is after all the worldly things.

We see people growing older day by day, getting diseases, slowly debilitating
and finally passing into eternity. His beloved wife, mother and other close
relatives ( so called ) declare him பிணம். பாடியை எப்போ எடுக்கப்போறா ?

We see this daily in all the houses. We think - I will die one day. Relatives will
declare me as a ' body' or ' corpse '. All this is ephemeral. We must realise
the truth and become desireless. Then we forget all about this after sometime.

Saint Pattinathar says -காலன் வரும் முன்னே குற்றாலத்தனையே கறு.

Sri. Ranganathan. Greetings.

'Smasanam' doesn't bother me. I used to spend a lot of time there; of course, I haven't been carried there yet though. The aim of this thread is not about this physical body at all. Personally I have no problem with sense gratifications of this body. I happily go away and drink what I like, eat what I like, listen to what I like etc. I never feel guilty for these things; I don't even consider them as 'desires' worth controling or suppresssing. But there is much more to all this than such simple things. So, we can't be desireless; but what can we be and still be released? That is the enquiry of this thread.

I love Pattinathar poems ( but did not like too much his comment about women though. In my opinion, It is not their fault they are beautiful). But, I don't have belief in God. So, I can't summon God, I suppose.

Thanks for your inputs. Kindly discuss more, please.

Cheers!

Sowbagyavathy Renuka, Greetings.

Thanks for the details provided in post #20. I understand the power of thought. That's why I refrain from thinking about failures or negative thoughts. I noticed, in most stressful situations, when we are scared of making a mistake, we actually end up making a mistake. Only due to the power of mind, a stressed out incompetent driver who only thinks about avoiding a sole tree standing in the middle of a football field size open land would crash in that tree!

Although I clearly understand what is posted by you, I don't think I would be following that. I like challenges posed by desires and live to face those challenges. I would not have gone back to school at the age of 50 to change my careeer ( what a change!) had I not desired strongly to change my career. Thanks for your nice explanations; but I don't think they are for me with regards to desire. Yes, they are good for channeling my desires, but not for suppressing them though. If I get addicted, i get addicted... sometimes, that doesn't matter. I don't mind bit of addiction, attachment and anger. Why not? Sometimes rejection and loosing out and the connected sadness is nice too. I know I can't win all the time; so, it's nice to loose sometimes!

Desires make me feel like a human being. Our individual aims in life may be different. But like you said, everyone of us have a powerful mind. Who uses it and mis uses it are subjective and open for debates. But we are not going to have that kind of debate though.

Cheers!

Nope! not true.
Upon death of the physical body..desires live on and form the foundation for the next physical body.
Desires only die the day the Mind is in equal state (SamaDhi)

True. that's why I don't want to supress my desires. What is the point of burying them out of sight? They are going to lead to next life anyway. Bring them out and burn them. That is my policy. That will give some hope for the mind to settle in peace at a later, much later stage. But by burying our desires we are only fooling ourselves.

Cheers!

I refer to your message in post #27. The person in stage 4 cancer may have the desire to live, but may not live. True. The desire to live and will to live are two different things, aren't they? Desire should bring about a challenge, challenge should bring determination and determination should bring will power and the power of mind should pull the person through.

But in the case of stage 4 cancer patient, the desire to live only brings about the 'wish to live'. Wishes usually gets petered out, wouldn't they? Every time they cry out for pain relief, those poor patients only wish to die, don't they?

I can't just believe desires are just mind made. There has to be something more to it than that. Some of my desires were outlandish. Only last night while I was cooking my wife reminded me about our past.... about our past when we hardly to had anything at all..... In fact, i don't even have a family name!.... just nothing at all. But my desire? Boy, was that outlandish or what? I can't just think such desires as just mind made as we go along. I had few outlandish desires completely fulfilled. No, I am not terying to boast here, but stating the fact. If that could happen in my case, it will very well happen in others case too. We have to have a desire to have a dream.

I don't think stage 4 cancer patient is the best of the examples while discussing about desires. Of course, if there is going to be a reincarnation, death would not delete the desires from the mind. All the more reason to say desires are not just mind made as we go; they are much more deeper than superficial existence.

Cheers!

True. that's why I don't want to supress my desires. What is the point of burying them out of sight? They are going to lead to next life anyway. Bring them out and burn them. That is my policy. That will give some hope for the mind to settle in peace at a later, much later stage. But by burying our desires we are only fooling ourselves.

Cheers!

Dear Raghy,

So it's back to over indulgence again!!LOL

You see over indulgence does NOT burn up desires...it actually causes the desires to be engraved in our mind and it is taken again to the next birth.

Each one of us have some desires but if that desire becomes a pre occupation then it becomes Pathological as in Addiction.

So treatment for Pathological Addiction is Detoxification like attending Alchohol Anonymous meetings where we first have to admit the problem,identify the nagging issue, look into alternate means to deviate the mind and finally treatment as in overcoming it.

So same way for desires that are out of control.
We need to address the issue..changing our mind set does not translate to suppressing our desires.
It is just behavior modification.

Ok for example...a person is diagnosed with Diabetes.

He has to cut down sugar and carbohydrate intake to a certain extent even though he might desire some sugary food.

We are certainly not going to advise him indulgence in sugary food are we?
Can we tell him..keep on taking sugar till you burn up all your desires for sugar?
No isn't it?
He/she will land up with Diabetic Keto Acidosis in a matter of days!!

Due to Diabetes he/she has to make some lifestyle changes in diet and exercise as to control his sugar cravings and also to get an optimal glycemic control.

By doing so the person does not see major complications in his/her Diabetic state and life goes on practically like anyone else.

So same principles should be applied when one wants to thread the spiritual path and give up desires.

Identify what is our uncontrolled desire...try to work out ways to overcome it by behavior modification.
Get rid of items that might remind us of the desire and try to pick up new activities.

That's why Sadhana is prescribed for anyone in the spiritual path to tame one's desires and mind.

Frankly speaking Raghy..I feel those in the medical field are to a certain extent at an advantage for threading the path of spirituality...we just need to apply the same principles of treating the physical body on our inner self.

What about desires that are chemical dependencies? Such as smoking, or alcoholism or even internet addiction? Can these be realistically controlled without medical intervention or going into rehab?

What about desires that are chemical dependencies? Such as smoking, or alcoholism or even internet addiction? Can these be realistically controlled without medical intervention or going into rehab?

Smoking Addiction...it is treatable.Not too hard.
Lots of info these days.

I used to run an anti smoking clinic before when I was in the government service.
Almost all the guys I treated gave up smoking but they had another problem after that..they still wanted appointments even though they had stopped smoking!!

I guess they got addicted to me!!LOL

Internet addiction..can be overcome but cutting down the hours gradually.
Not too hard.

So it's back to over indulgence again!!LOL

You see over indulgence does NOT burn up desires...it actually causes the desires to be engraved in our mind and it is taken again to the next birth.

I don't remember suggesting 'over indulgence'. The amount of indulgence is subjective anyway. All I said was enough to burn it out. I have done it many instances. So, it is a proven path for me.

A person is diagnosed with diabetes. I suggest that person to carry barley sugar all the time on person with them. Also at home I encourage them to have some sugary juice ready at hand and to keep some stock of carbohydrates. If fact, I regularly check tomake suresuch stocks are available all the time.

I don't remember asking that person to refrain from eating sugar altogether either. In fact, I educate such persons to make some life changes only and ask them to lead a stress free life. I know, stress factor plays a major role in their deterioration in condition.

I also remember puttting up 50% dectrose bags 500 mls stat IV infusion; at times jabbed glucagon IM injection; in some cases delivered straight to the liver.You know why I had to do that. Over indulgence? yes, sometimes!

Identify what is our uncontrolled desire...try to work out ways to overcome it by behavior modification.
Get rid of items that might remind us of the desire and try to pick up new activities.

Okay. In the case of any uncontrollable desire, I may do this.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Mr. Raghy, all I can say is that you have a very understanding wife. :D

Sri. Biswa, Greetings.

It is more like she gave up on me! In the case of a complete nincompoop like me, usually nothing works! :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Sowbagyavathy Renuka,

..Smoking Addiction...it is treatable.Not too hard.

I used to smoke for about 33 years before I gave it up. It was sheer nightmare. Not too hard? May be I was a whimp!

I guess they got addicted to me!!LOL

I don't think I would blame them! You were younger too! :)

Cheers!

I don't think I would blame them! You were younger too! :)

Cheers!

Age no bar...even now I get patients addicted to me!!LOL

Well Raghy some of us look better as we age..I am sure your wife also falls into the category of looking better as she ages(noted in pic how good she looks)

Last edited:
Age no bar...even now I get patients addicted to me!!LOL

Well Raghy some of us look better as we age..I am sure your wife also falls into the category of looking better as she ages(noted in pic how good she looks)

She does too. Entertained her most of yesterday. I forgot to take the camera though; otherwise would have posted some very pretty pictures of beautiful waterfalls and rain forset. May be next week. True... some of the girls look better as they age too.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Dear Raghy,

Actually in life one's philosophy should be simple..

1)Either we abandon all forms of barriers in thought,word and deeds

2)or we follow certain rules and regulations in life.

Being stuck in between is what makes life difficult..why torture ourselves mentally and physically if we really desire something.

I wanted to write one line here..it might sound a bit harsh but I am going to type it anyway!!LOL

Ok here goes.."who the hell thinks of Tatvam,Karma,Desire,Rebirth right before they are going to screw?"

So if anyone wants to do anything just do it!!
Be brave enough to face the consequences..we should not cry "aiyo amma,aiyoo appa..why did I do this? why did I do that?"!!LOL

Hey Raghy guess what!!

Remember yesterday I used the word Mind Made in one of my post?

I just opened one email from Atma Jyoti Ashram and see this..

The same word Mind Made is used in the Dhammapada 1.
I only read it now but I used the same word yesterday.

Mind–the source
“Mind precedes its objects. They are mind-governed and mind-made” (Dhammpapada 1).

Hey not bad yaar...So if I become a Buddha you become my follower ok!!LOL

Last edited:
Sowbagyavathy Renuka,

So if anyone wants to do anything just do it!!
Be brave enough to face the consequences..we should not cry "aiyo amma,aiyoo appa..why did I do this? why did I do that?"!!LOL

Sounds more like my kind of attitude! That's what I had been doing all my life anyway. For me, the action itself is not that important. Facing the consequences is the most important.

1)Either we abandon all forms of barriers in thought,word and deeds

I may look like doing just this. But I don't think so. All these barriers in words and deeds can be observed. But how can anyone observe the barriers in thought? Unless expressed, our thoughts are not known to others. I sincerely believe one does not have to be the perfect of the human being to boldly express the thoughts. If one is prepared to face the consequences, that is though.

I am not too keen about rules and regulations since such rules and regulations are subject to variations depending upon the area, age, back ground, circumstances..... too many variables.

Cheers!

Meditator’s Guide to the Mind Part 2—Seven Important Lessons

Light of the Spirit Monastery
This the follow-up post of What Is the Mind?: A Meditator’s Guide, Part 1

Mind–the source
“Mind precedes its objects. They are mind-governed and mind-made” (Dhammpapada 1).

First there is the mind. It is possible to view “mind” as both the machinery of perception we have been talking about and the consciousness which perceives the perception, the consciousness that is unconditioned and permanent–in other words, the spirit, the eternal Self. “The Self is ear of the ear, mind of the mind, speech of speech. He is also breath of the breath, and eye of the eye” (Kena Upanishad 2).
From this higher aspect of Mind all things proceed–in both the macrocosmic and the microcosmic sense. From the Mind of God all things are projected that are found in the cosmos; and from the mind of the individual are projected all that are distinctive to his life.

We are all co-creators with God, even though we have long ago forgotten that and attribute everything that goes on in our life as acts of God. From this delusion erroneous religion has arisen–religion that thinks it necessary to pray to and propitiate God in order for the “good” to come to us and the “bad” to be eliminated from our life. It is this religion and its false God that Buddha adamantly rejected and from which we must be freed if we are to gain any true understanding of what is really happening to us from life to life.

The need for true religion

On the other hand, we need true religion–the conviction and aspiration for the uniting of the finite consciousness with the Infinite Consciousness in eternal Being. The call of the self to the Self is the essence of true religion, and in that sense those who would turn from death to life must be thoroughly religious. Any god that is separate from us is a false god; the true God is the very Self of our self. Though distinct from us, He is not separate. We are eternally one with Him. But we have to realize that–not just intellectually, but through direct experience. And that experience is only possible in meditation.

Seven Important Lessons
All right: mind precedes its objects, which are themselves governed and made by the mind. This has profound implications.

1.Karma is the creation of the mind–is simply the mind in extension. Karma need not be worked out or fulfilled; the mind need only be changed, or better yet brought into complete abeyance. Then karma is no more and its attendant compulsions–including birth and death–no longer exist.

2.Our entire life experience is but a mirroring of the mind. If something is not already within our mind it cannot be projected outward as a (seemingly) external factor or experience of our life. So our life is our mind in motion. By observing it we can come to know what is in our mind, just as by running a film through a projector we come to know what is in it. If we do not like what is happening in our life, the solution is to alter our mind. People who like to tell of how cruel, selfish, dishonest, and disloyal others habitually are to them are merely telling us how cruel, selfish, dishonest, and disloyal they are–potentially if not actually. Victims are only victimizers in a down cycle. The moment the upswing comes in their life rhythms they will go back to victimizing others.
Action and reaction are purely psychological matters, the film in the projector–the light and sound on the screen being only its projection. Change the film and you change the experience. Since objects come from the mind they can only be compatible with the mind and therefore express and reveal its character.

3.All the factors of life are really only thought, attitude, and outlook in manifestation.

4.Study your life and thereby know your mind.

5.You are always in control, even though that control may be on an unconscious level.

6.Change your mind and you change your life. (Do not forget that mind includes consciousness.)

7.Mary Baker Eddy was right: All is Mind and Mind is All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back