• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

House maids for elder brahmins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of late it is very difficult to get Brahmins .See the weddingd. Other community people are engaged in kitchen and service. Some of my friends have started engaging non brahmins for cooking.When all of you are giving up brahminic orthodox habits and Acharam and Anushtanan.,why don't you engage other community people.No pretensions.
Woefully yours,
Sundararajan.

A valid comment. The only problem is that seniors may not like it. As the son Mr. Suppili may not have the last say in this matter.

In my experience, we are slaves to the housemaids and vice-versa. Even if they are wrong we cannot even say that. Since many are working women, we are in need of these people's service. Things have changed a lot. One cannot exploit house-maids anymore. In fact we bear with all their tantrums. Sorry to say this.

By the by, I am in need of orphan brahmin iyer lady in the age of 35 to 40 years and want her to stay with us forever. I am a widower and have a male child of 3 years. I am a bank executive and my job is transferable. Salary will be paid and she can be just like any other relative of us. I am presently in Bangalore. Contact no. is 9632674916

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back