• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hinduism .. a write up

Status
Not open for further replies.
We share some common interest here..my fantasy is to wrestle with Dwayne Johnson...so both of us are Brave Hearts!LOL

Yes..I will surely guide you again and again and make you the bravest warrior here..

Just surrender to me and abandon all fear and I will guide you through Forum and you would experience the splendor of this Forum that can rival the brilliance of a thousand suns. Ma Suchah!

Mam,

I was trained by my Guru who inspIred me but not want me to surrnder...... All that she taught was 'BE BOLD AND MIGHTY POWERS WILL COME TO YOUR AID.

Of course may be, some where I would have failed to listen to her.....

But I believe in the end that...

quote-most-things-will-be-okay-eventually-but-not-everything-will-be-sometimes-you-ll-put-cheryl-strayed-49-25-28.jpg

Soure:Google images.

This is a good Information on Hindhism

You should read enough of the materials presented in this section concerning the tradition of Hinduism in order to understand how this tradition displays the characteristics or elements that make a tradition one that would be termed a “religion. The tradition presented in the materials below is one of the world’s living religions. You reading should indicate why this is so. · THE ABSOLUTE: what do the believers hold as most important? What is the ultimate source of value and significance? For many, but not all religions, this is given some form of agency and portrayed as a deity (deities). It might be a concept or ideal as well as a figure.
· THE WORLD: What does the belief system say about the world? Its origin? its relation to the Absolute? Its future?
· HUMANS: Where do they come from? How do they fit into the general scheme of things? What is their destiny or future?
· THE PROBLEM FOR HUMANS: What is the principle problem for humans that they must learn to deal with and solve?
· THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANS: How are humans to solve or overcome the fundamental problems ?
· COMMUNITY AND ETHICS: What is the moral code as promulgated by the religion? What is the idea of community and how humans are to live with one another?
· AN INTERPRETATION OF HISTORY: Does the religion offer an explanation for events occurring in time? Is there a single linear history with time coming to an end or does time recycle? Is there a plan working itself out in time and detectable in the events of history?
· RITUALS AND SYMBOLS: What are the major rituals, holy days, garments, ceremonies and symbols?
· LIFE AFTER DEATH: What is the explanation given for what occurs after death? Does he religion support a belief in souls or spirits which survive the death of the body? What is the belief in what occurs afterwards? Is there a resurrection of the body? Reincarnation? Dissolution? Extinction?
· RELATIONSHIP TO OTHER RELIGIONS: What is the prescribed manner in which believers are to regard other religions and the followers of other religions?

:focus: Hindus are the blessed souls on the earth because they can live as they like. :whistle:

No rules restrict them to live in a particular way! :cool:

Does it apply to all Hindus? I don't think so. For very orthodox Hindus, especially from B community, there are lot of restrictions. You cannot deviate.

Birds of the same feather flocks together.....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
RRji,

This is an SOS call.

Please tell what was the previous avtar of this newbie. It is getting on my nerves now and I am going mad trying to figure it out. I am thinking of quitting the forum for being such a dumb. Please help. LOL.

wow!
Sri Rudhran is already a member now :) .. no more newbie status

One of forum's unwritten etiquette is not to ask or probe 'Purvashrama' of a member - let us accept Sri Rudhran with sincere welcome because he has already contributed significantly to forum discussions in just a few short days !

Last edited:
This is a good Information on Hindhism

You should read enough of the materials presented in this section concerning the tradition of Hinduism in order to understand how this tradition displays the characteristics or elements that make a tradition one that would be termed a “religion. The tradition presented in the materials below is one of the world’s living religions. You reading should indicate why this is so. · THE ABSOLUTE: what do the believers hold as most important? What is the ultimate source of value and significance? For many, but not all religions, this is given some form of agency and portrayed as a deity (deities). It might be a concept or ideal as well as a figure.
· THE WORLD: What does the belief system say about the world? Its origin? its relation to the Absolute? Its future?
· HUMANS: Where do they come from? How do they fit into the general scheme of things? What is their destiny or future?
· THE PROBLEM FOR HUMANS: What is the principle problem for humans that they must learn to deal with and solve?
· THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANS: How are humans to solve or overcome the fundamental problems ?
· COMMUNITY AND ETHICS: What is the moral code as promulgated by the religion? What is the idea of community and how humans are to live with one another?
· AN INTERPRETATION OF HISTORY: Does the religion offer an explanation for events occurring in time? Is there a single linear history with time coming to an end or does time recycle? Is there a plan working itself out in time and detectable in the events of history?
· RITUALS AND SYMBOLS: What are the major rituals, holy days, garments, ceremonies and symbols?
· LIFE AFTER DEATH: What is the explanation given for what occurs after death? Does he religion support a belief in souls or spirits which survive the death of the body? What is the belief in what occurs afterwards? Is there a resurrection of the body? Reincarnation? Dissolution? Extinction?
· RELATIONSHIP TO OTHER RELIGIONS: What is the prescribed manner in which believers are to regard other religions and the followers of other religions?

Sri V,

You seem to have copied and pasted a set of questions raised in a website devoted to Islam (without giving its source reference )

What motivated you to say that there is good info about Hinduism?

I think these are all relevant questions by all means.

Here is the reference

http://www.qcc.cuny.edu/SocialSciences/ppecorino/PHIL_of_RELIGION_TEXT/CHAPTER_2_RELIGIONS/Islam.htm

wow!
Sri Rudhran is already a member now :) .. no more newbie status

One of forum's unwritten etiquette is not to ask or probe 'Purvashrama' of a member - let us accept Sri Rudhran with sincere welcome because he has already contributed significantly to forum discussions in just a few short days !

No one is complaining about anyone having more than one ID.

We are just having fun noticing that the Modus Operandi is the same hence cover got blown!LOL

RRji,

This is an SOS call.

Please tell what was the previous avtar of this newbie. It is getting on my nerves now and I am going mad trying to figure it out. I am thinking of quitting the forum for being such a dumb. Please help. LOL.

Sometimes if you want answers you have to clear your INBOX!

No one is complaining about anyone having more than one ID.

We are just having fun noticing that the Modus Operandi is the same hence cover got blown!LOL

Madam,

There is absolutely no intention of concealing, hiding, sealing, breaching, etc my identify which is against my interest and will.

I had to come up with different identity which was mandatory/necessity and right from my first posting I never took any precautionary measure to pose as a different person. On the contrary my intention was to reveal myself.

And this was honestly confessed to the concerned.....

Please try to understand..... and let us continue the fun

Good day :)

Madam,

There is absolutely no intention of concealing, hiding, sealing, breaching, etc my identify which is against my interest and will.

I had to come up with different identity which was mandatory/necessity and right from my first posting I never took any precautionary measure to pose as a different person. On the contrary my intention was to reveal myself.

Dear Sir,

As I said earlier...I am not complaining..I am having fun.

Good day to you too.

RRji,

This is an SOS call.

:lol: Vaagmi Sir. I know that you know! Please don't act dumb! :)

Madam,

A Thumbs up for your post :) No response necessary to what I have to say. Questioning intentions directly or indirectly kills the fun.

Rudhran ji, as you rightly said let us have fun indeed ! Here is a different quote just for fun!

During the US Presidential campaign

"[h=1]Michelle Obama: ‘When they go low, we go high’"[/h]

A Thumbs up for your post :) No response necessary to what I have to say. Questioning intentions directly or indirectly kills the fun.

Rudhran ji, as you rightly said let us have fun indeed ! Here is a different quote just for fun!

During the US Presidential campaign

"[h=1]Michelle Obama: ‘When they go low, we go high’"[/h]

We have a BROMANCE brewing in Forum..belated Valentine wishes TKS ji and Rudhran Ji.

Dasavathar and Shasranama - basically ஆன்மீகம் glorified - on a daily basis in உபந்நியாசம் in Vijay and Jaya TV What is true for God is true for his bhakta as well

Dasavathar and Shasranama - basically ஆன்மீகம் glorified - on a daily basis in உபந்நியாசம் in Vijay and Jaya TV What is true for God is true for his bhakta as well
hi

now a days...i like to hear daily about NAAMA SAGAR IN RAJ TV....i like very much...

We have a BROMANCE brewing in Forum..belated Valentine wishes TKS ji and Rudhran Ji.

You are entitled to your opinion Madam.

And BTW when there is unbreakable WOMANCE between Malaysia and Singara Chennai, there is nothing wrong in brewing BROMANCE, if at all there is any. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are entitled to your opinion Madam.

And BTW when there is indisputable WOMANCE in this Forum between Malaysia and Singara Chennai , there is nothing wrong in brewing BROMANCE, if at all there is any. :)

Tatha Astu Bala Rudramani Ji!LOL

I know you may say "I know that you know". But I did not know then. Now after these many posts and particularly the tata astu post, I think I know. But you did let me down. LOL.

I know you may say "I know that you know". But I did not know then. Now after these many posts and particularly the tata astu post, I think I know. But you did let me down. LOL.
I guess I have to believe you, Vaagmi Sir! :nod:

But still, I am surprised that you did not guess the name, when I wrote:

Dear Renu,

When GajarAjA takes Hanuman's avtAr, a son can also take father's avtAr!!
:D

மறைந்திருந்து பார்க்கும் மர்மம்.?

engirundhaalum Unnai Naanariven...
unnai Ennaiyallal Veru Yaar Arivaar..
paavai En Patham Kaana Naanamaa....
undhan Paatukku Naan Aada Vendaama...
thooyaney Velava...maayaney Shanmuga

https://youtu.be/x6pHmaDT5Aw

engirundhaalum Unnai Naanariven...
unnai Ennaiyallal Veru Yaar Arivaar..
Dear J J ji,

Yeah! Hence the suggestion from Narayan Sir:

Consequent upon putting in of papers by a vast number of Intelligence Personnel due to sudden and unexpected election of Donald Trump

as POTUS, many high level intelligence sleuth posts need to be filled in urgently.

Will the new job profile be more appealing than teaching music..?

If this offer causes excitement, please email your resume @xyz.intell.gov.us marking it for the attention of the undersigned. :)

நான் பொல்லாதவன் பொய் சொல்லாதவன்
நான் பொல்லாதவன் பொய் சொல்லாதவன்
என் நெஞ்சத்தில் வஞ்சங்கள் இல்லாதவன்
வீண் வம்புக்கும் சண்டைக்கும் செல்லாதவன்
என் நெஞ்சத்தில் வஞ்சங்கள் இல்லாதவன்
வீண் வம்புக்கும் சண்டைக்கும் செல்லாதவன்
கை கட்டி வாய்மூடி யார் முன்னும் நான் நின்று
ஆதாயம் தேடாதவன் அந்த ஆகாயம் போல் வாழ்பவன்

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA9CAMIHeSQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads