• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

HINDU NAME

Sir, If you go to google you will get lot of names; anyhow on 5.04.2019 being Amavasya day and bahupreethi for Lord Shiva, I suggest two names: Chandrasekhar (our Mahaperiyava's name who is none other than a representative of Lord Shiva and the other name is " Chandraadhitya " - combination of Sun and Moon. I feel you can have the former, with the blessings of our Mahaperiyava. God bless all sir.

Sir, If you go to google you will get lot of names; anyhow on 5.04.2019 being Amavasya day and bahupreethi for Lord Shiva, I suggest two names: Chandrasekhar (our Mahaperiyava's name who is none other than a representative of Lord Shiva and the other name is " Chandraadhitya " - combination of Sun and Moon. I feel you can have the former, with the blessings of our Mahaperiyava. God bless all sir.

Good suggestion.

What if they are Iyyangars? so not all names may work for all.

Last edited:
Mr.Prasadji, Lord of Revathi Nakshatra is Mercury (Bhudan). Dasa Lord at the time of birth is Mercury. Lord Vishnu can be related to Bhudan. So for Iyengars, the suggested names are VISHNU PRASAD, KRISHNAPRASAD, RAMPRASAD, Gopala Krishna etc, all names relevant to Rama or Krishnavathara.

Mr.Prasadji, Lord of Revathi Nakshatra is Mercury (Bhudan). Dasa Lord at the time of birth is Mercury. Lord Vishnu can be related to Bhudan. So for Iyengars, the suggested names are VISHNU PRASAD, KRISHNAPRASAD, RAMPRASAD, Gopala Krishna etc, all names relevant to Rama or Krishnavathara.
Thank you. You may be right, and they have choices.

Latest ads

Back