• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hindu Muslim Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
why?
The weak concede, the strong rule. Again Gujarat as an example.
I know it is not right but victorious is only one left.

In society we need to get along with everyone (I concede, but privately it is a different matter).

In present era through out the globe, every human is loving, respecting and mingling with every other human in social life. Bit of different opinion about each group tends to exist but not in a broader sense. People understand each other as just another human being and react accordingly irrespective of cast and creed.

Whether it's a fancy dress competition, tasting different receips, sharing the joy of festivity or anything else among different religious roups are all much cherished among all. The social interaction levels differs only by each human's personality (to the extent one represent onself to others).

All the nasty happenings are due to nothing but dirty, cheap and shamefull political agenda.

In present era through out the globe, every human is loving, respecting and mingling with every other human in social life. Bit of different opinion about each group tends to exist but not in a broader sense. People understand each other as just another human being and react accordingly irrespective of cast and creed.

Whether it's a fancy dress competition, tasting different receips, sharing the joy of festivity or anything else among different religious roups are all much cherished among all. The social interaction levels differs only by each human's personality (to the extent one represent onself to others).

All the nasty happenings are due to nothing but dirty, cheap and shamefull political agenda.

I do not have to mingle with certain ethnic groups socially and I am not unhappy about it. It just like I would NOT like to meet a tiger face to face, I love watching them on TV.

We tolerate others, do we really mingle. I have lived in various part of the globe. But at the end of day want to come back to something comfortable. When we encounter resistance we move on to different pasture. We are resilient and given even a half chance fit in that society. Generally we do not threaten anybody, socially, physically, or religiously. We are generally professionals and have very good work ethics.
That is why we create South Indian Temple, Tamil Sangams in various part of the globe. In spite of the inner politics we try to be with one another of our own kind. It is funny we expand our group to a critical level only. We were 6 TB families, then we added anybody who could speak Tamil. a sindhi who studied in Chennai, an American who married a Christian from Tamil, a srilankan, a NB from Singapore. But now we have more than 300 tamil families, we have splintered into smaller groups.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back