• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

help me perform tharpanam in correct ways.

manithan

Hello all,

I am still having trouble doing ammavasai tharpanam in correct ways. I am tamil brahmin yejur vedic and both my parents are not there.

Can anyone please guide me correct way of doing?

I have 3 books and each of them is different. Not sure which to follow.

Since i am outside india, i am not able to contact vadiyar for correct procedure.

thank you in adavace.

Hello all,

I am still having trouble doing ammavasai tharpanam in correct ways. I am tamil brahmin yejur vedic and both my parents are not there.

Can anyone please guide me correct way of doing?

I have 3 books and each of them is different. Not sure which to follow.

Since i am outside india, i am not able to contact vadiyar for correct procedure.

thank you in adavace.
I can help you. Please send personal message with your email or WhatsApp number. Somehow I'm not able to upload any documents here in this group

Latest ads

Back