• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

hee hee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shishyan: Nithyananda Swamiji, ulagam en sutharudhu?
Nithyananda Swamiji: Oru quarter thanni adichaa manushanae suthum pozhudhu, 3 quarter thanni irukura ulagam en suthadhu?

Thank you for the " kadhalikka Neramilai" fantastic comedy scene, I feel this is by far the best in tamil comedy, the dialogue delivery, the timing and acting was just excellent by Nagesh and Balaiyaa.. :)

watched this movie with mom ,basavangudi bangalore shanthi theatre...oray sirippu thaanga mudiyella..thnx doc :)

Dear Nachi Sir... Whenever I feel that I need relaxation, I watch this movie... only comedy scenes... I forget my tiredness, this recharges me to restart my day with charged enthusiasm... I will post one more scene from the same movie.. you just watch their timing in the dialogue delivery, scene settings and the excellent direction... classy... I don't want to compare with newer generation of actors but I would like to say.. OLD IS GOLD.. Right Sir???? with respects....Anandi

Last edited:
Thank you for the " kadhalikka Neramilai" fantastic comedy scene, I feel this is by far the best in tamil comedy, the dialogue delivery, the timing and acting was just excellent by Nagesh and Balaiyaa.. :)

Yes Bushuji... a superb movie to watch again and again, I was really waiting to get an opportunity to interact with you, as we both meet in Raji Madam's threads, but didn't get a chance to interact. I liked your comments and interactions. As I am a regular visitor of Madam's articles, I am very happy to see you there with your comments and experiences... I will post one more superb scene from the same movie..That scene is not much comic compared to the earlier one, but it has got classy touch... please watch... with respects Anandi

Man in the hospital bed wearing a oxygen mask over his mouth.

"Nurse?"he mumbles.Are my testicles black?"

Nurse raises his gown, hold his penis in one hand & his testicles in the other,.... She takes a close look and says,"There's nothing wrong with them sir."

Man pulls off the oxygen mask, and smiles at her and says very slowly,

"Thanks for that,it was lovely, but listen to me very very carefully.Are -My-Test- Re-Sults-Back?"

:)

Dear Nachi Sir... Whenever I feel that I need relaxation, I watch this movie... only comedy scenes... I forget my tiredness, this recharges me to restart my day with charged enthusiasm... I will post one more scene from the same movie.. you just watch their timing in the dialogue delivery, scene settings and the excellent direction... classy... I don't want to compare with newer generation of actors but I would like to say.. OLD IS GOLD.. Right Sir???? with respects....Anandi

doc,youtube is such a boon for people allover the world,to upload videos.i think internet brings out some innernet feelings to fruition happiness peace.nagesh in thirvaliyadal is yet another super scenes.actually grew up seeing so many language movies but now gong to theatre has become exhorbitant,even fricking popcorn is expensive :(.no doubt old is gold proverb,i miss my dad & mom,especially dad ,he was full of life motivating one and all.he used to see much older movies and TV was such a pleasant entertainment,unlike now .thank you.

Yes Bushuji... a superb movie to watch again and again, I was really waiting to get an opportunity to interact with you, as we both meet in Raji Madam's threads, but didn't get a chance to interact. I liked your comments and interactions. As I am a regular visitor of Madam's articles, I am very happy to see you there with your comments and experiences... I will post one more superb scene from the same movie..That scene is not much comic compared to the earlier one, but it has got classy touch... please watch... with respects Anandi

Hello Dr. Anandi,

Pleasure to meet you on this forum, I too have noticed your comments and interaction on Raji's threads, Please address me as Bushu, I know I am older, I don't stand on formalities.. :) I will look forward to your posting of the other movie scene.. I grew up in that era of Nagesh and I feel he is the best comedian and before him Balaiyya was my favourite.. in fact, the best of the comedy bunch are in " Thillana Mohanambal" excellent comedy there too..

Take care..
Best Wishes!
Bushu :)

Dear Nachi Sir and Bushu Ji....
Please watch this scene.... I hope you will enjoy this too....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiOMjtA3qqY&feature=BFa&list=PL0CD28D61D5727FDC&lf=BFa

anandhi,

i watched the entire 12 comedy episodes and suffered a bellyfull of laughs. :)

btw i have seen this movie 14 times.!! i think the bestest of comedies of all times. i wonder if it will be re released in 2014 - sadly barring sacchu all the other characters have passed on. maybe when sacchu joins them, and let that be a loooong wait, they will act this movie out in comedy heaven?

sacchu is a very good lady, single all her life and does a lot of philanthropy work nowadays..

anandhi,

i watched the entire 12 comedy episodes and suffered a bellyfull of laughs. :)

btw i have seen this movie 14 times.!! i think the bestest of comedies of all times. i wonder if it will be re released in 2014 - sadly barring sacchu all the other characters have passed on. maybe when sacchu joins them, and let that be a loooong wait, they will act this movie out in comedy heaven?

sacchu is a very good lady, single all her life and does a lot of philanthropy work nowadays..

Loved it .. no doubt, one of the best movies and direction acting was superb..

by the way, I think Rajashree is still alive.. :)

Loved it .. no doubt, one of the best movies and direction acting was superb..

by the way, I think Rajashree is still alive.. :)

i stand corrected. the good lady rajashree is very much alive, and may she live long enough to see her great great grand children. :)

googled and could not find any reference to this lady and her current whereabouts.

actually kanchana is alive too, come to think of it. kanch, never married, and is living in bangalore

Find Tamil Actress Kanchana Videos, Kanchana Movies, Kanchana Pictures and Filmography | Jointscene.com

move to slide 3 in above url, to see how kanch looks nowa days. a quiet life, temple and home. that's it for the once high flying indian airlines flight attendent who quit her job for a movie career. never made it big though!!

ps..sorry i dont know what, i am busy despatching actors of yester years to the next world with a gusto today. .. thank goodness i do not have the guliyan in me.

Last edited:
Dear Kunjuppu Sir....

You are right... Watching old movies are such a pleasure, they are the best stress relievers. . The story, songs and the scenes are so natural and perfectly created. With minimum technology, the perfection and the effect they had created in those times is an amazing fact. We are not degrading the efficiency of present actors and actresses, all are best in their own way. The magic of old movies needs no explanation. It is something special...

Here is the famous comedy scene from the movie Thiruvilayadal....

thiruvilayaadal-naagesh-comedy - YouTube

Please address me as Bushu, I know I am older, I don't stand on formalities.. :) I will look forward to your posting of the other movie scene.. I grew up in that era of Nagesh and I feel he is the best comedian and before him Balaiyya was my favourite.. in fact, the best of the comedy bunch are in " Thillana Mohanambal" excellent comedy there too..

Dear Bushu ji, please allow me to call like this, I feel very uncomfortable to address you just by your name. I hope you don't mind.

Like you, I am also a fan of old movies right from Tamil to Malayalam to Hindi. The comedy scenes of Tamil films need no explanation. They are excellent, no second thoughts. Starting from old actors to New Generation Vivek, Tamil cinema has got good comedy stars. What could one say about great actress Manorama? How versatile she is!!! An all rounder by all means. I have posted the famous comedy scene from Thiruvilayadal... Thank you for your comments. Respects.. Anandi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back