• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy Morning..........................LIFE, Beautiful Quotes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you know?

I was requesting Raghy Sir to search for an IyengAr veettu azhagi for you!! :becky:

So sweet of you.. :)

Much elderly people can always do good social deeds (if possible) to help some one with out the need of the needy knocking their doors...

Haven't you seen the children play all sorts of games in front of a house which is locked /vacant???

When the owner of a place (thread) goes underground and remains there,
all these things are bound to happen! :peep:

A good thread on quotes is being used to drag the marriage choice of a gentleman. :nono: Is it just because the thread starter has disappeared?:sleep:

To all of you,

Sorry, I was very busy in the office, that's why I cdnt reply. I never felt bad about renu mam's comments. It is all for fun. It was not my own quotes, made a few changes and posted. I'll come back with some good ones. very sorry pl.

Not to worry, Uma!! We guys and gals can keep the thread moving in any direction we want!! :high5:

To all of you,

Sorry, I was very busy in the office, that's why I cdnt reply. I never felt bad about renu mam's comments. It is all for fun. It was not my own quotes, made a few changes and posted. I'll come back with some good ones. very sorry pl.

Dear Umaji,

I knew you won't feel bad.
Thank you.

AM Ji are you reading this!!LOL

To all of you,

Sowbagyavathy Uma, Greetings.

Your quotes are really nice. I went through with them to see if I could twist them around. No, I could not. They are quite good. Welcome to the forum.

This is for you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvM9FSPJSGY&feature=related ( he was the only boy admitted in girls college of 3,000 strong. He gets ragged....). ( I posted this whole movie for Renuka. Did she watch it?).

Cheers!

Last edited:
Ms. Uma says

Raghy Sir says

Is it not 200% support?? :high5:

Sowbagyavathy Raji Ram, Greetings.

It is. It is a 200% support. Those quotes are really nice; I could not twist them at all. She desrves that kind of support.

Greetings.

Dear Raghy Ji

Your post # 60 - Thank HB they didn't put Renu alone in a school with 3000 boys.

The " Queen Bee " would've made them all feel shy and given them HELL - even the faculty!

Yay Yem

post 33 #
dear renuka ji !
there are many people like that old lady.their mind is not for finding happiness in your brother happiness ,only to see the
what happened to them may happen toother party.yaam pentra inbam peruga ee vaiyagam (in other meaning )
guruvayurappan

Yes and Camel is a a die hard romantic person so he HAS to get married!!LOL

My elder brother on the other hand is NOT romantic types at all.

He writes a lot for magazines and he says writing interests him more than anything else in the world.
dear renuka ji !
one of my cousin is also not married &retired from service. there were many dicussion about the reason for his non marriage . but the real reason for his denial is he does not want spoil a girl's life cos poor health condition related to heart condition.like wise as a doctor you may be knowing the reason behind his decision
guruvayurappan

post 38 #
dear ravi !
i like your comment the neccesity of marriage as a matured man .your view will explains why the girls are not getting
married.All girls are well educated & employed and when they thing of marriage (age will be 27-30).they want a life partner who cares for her .the sexual portion is secondary.the milk has been boiled sufficiently enough.present day girls can not be taken as granted as olden days where their parents decisions are final
guruvayurappan

Don't you know?

I was requesting Raghy Sir to search for an IyengAr veettu azhagi for you!! :becky:

dear raji ram !
he is reminding the character Mr.Kamal in Manmatha leelai in which he used to say
whenever he was asked whether married,he used to say not married because he is not married (actually he is married man in that film ).he(kamal) will finish a whole life seeing a girl photo .Mr.ravi is not that type & only having that sense of humour
guruvayurappan

Dear Umaji,

Where are you? Come join the fun with us.
We are waiting for your quotes ..don't worry this time I won't modify them.
dear renuka ji !
let Uma madam take her own time to reconcile herself since she might have been shocked by Smt.raji ram spy work.
i apreciate UMAji to post such nice quoto even though itis a cut &paste act.
guruvayurappan

dear raji ram !
he is reminding the character Mr.Kamal in Manmatha leelai in which he used to say
whenever he was asked whether married,he used to say not married because he is not married (actually he is married man in that film ).he(kamal) will finish a whole life seeing a girl photo .Mr.ravi is not that type & only having that sense of humour
guruvayurappan

Dear Sri. Guruvayurappan, Greetings.

Raghy was a virgin when he got married. He is an 'Eka Pathni' man as of today; but no vradham though. His wife wanted him ( in 2006) to be like this though......

Kadhal yaanai song - Anniyan - YouTube

Cheers!

Dear Sri. Guruvayurappan, Greetings.

Raghy was a virgin when he got married. He is an 'Eka Pathni' man as of today; but no vradham though. His wife wanted him ( in 2006) to be like this though......

Kadhal yaanai song - Anniyan - YouTube

Cheers!
dear raghy !
happy that you are eka pathni vrathan . do not think that that title belongs to you only. guruvayurappan is also on of the many such person.weare manmathan to his own beloved.kakaikku than kunju(vivek solvathu illa!! )ponn kunchu .all are anniyan in life.veetil innocent, in friends cicle sakala vallavan !! enth poonaiyum pal kutikkumaa? be happy without hurting others.vazhkai oru nadakam.play your role &get rewarded
guruvayurappan

dear raghy !
happy that you are eka pathni vrathan . do not think that that title belongs to you only. guruvayurappan is also on of the many such person.weare manmathan to his own beloved.kakaikku than kunju(vivek solvathu illa!! )ponn kunchu .all are anniyan in life.veetil innocent, in friends cicle sakala vallavan !! enth poonaiyum pal kutikkumaa? be happy without hurting others.vazhkai oru nadakam.play your role &get rewarded
guruvayurappan

Sri. Guruvayurappan,

I am really an 'Eka Pathni' man so far ( not a vradhan though). One more thing.. I don't lie. All my posts are true and honest. ( how many? about 2,600? all are honest). but, I love this kind of song though.....

Thachukko Thachukko - YouTube

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back