• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy Morning..........................LIFE, Beautiful Quotes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renuka

Don't you know?

I was requesting Raghy Sir to search for an IyengAr veettu azhagi for you!! :becky:
Good choice cos Ravi is both Ambi and Remo..better hope he doesn't become Anniyan!!

[video=youtube_share;ZniuwjEah-E]http://youtu.be/ZniuwjEah-E[/video]

Haridasa Siva

A good thread on quotes is being used to drag the marriage choice of a gentleman. :nono: Is it just because the thread starter has disappeared?:sleep:

renuka

Dear Umaji,

Where are you? Come join the fun with us.
We are waiting for your quotes ..don't worry this time I won't modify them.

Anand Manohar

Doc

I knew, when you took so much time to respond, I knew you were up to something.

OMHB - "Oh My Higgs Boson " - we hid it Chidambaram, they've almost found it in CERN !

Stumped ???

Yay Yem

C RAVI

Don't you know?

I was requesting Raghy Sir to search for an IyengAr veettu azhagi for you!! :becky:
So sweet of you.. :)

Much elderly people can always do good social deeds (if possible) to help some one with out the need of the needy knocking their doors...

Visalakshi Ramani

Haven't you seen the children play all sorts of games in front of a house which is locked /vacant???

When the owner of a place (thread) goes underground and remains there,
all these things are bound to happen! :peep:

A good thread on quotes is being used to drag the marriage choice of a gentleman. :nono: Is it just because the thread starter has disappeared?:sleep:

To all of you,

Sorry, I was very busy in the office, that's why I cdnt reply. I never felt bad about renu mam's comments. It is all for fun. It was not my own quotes, made a few changes and posted. I'll come back with some good ones. very sorry pl.

Raji Ram

Not to worry, Uma!! We guys and gals can keep the thread moving in any direction we want!! :high5:

renuka

To all of you,

Sorry, I was very busy in the office, that's why I cdnt reply. I never felt bad about renu mam's comments. It is all for fun. It was not my own quotes, made a few changes and posted. I'll come back with some good ones. very sorry pl.

Dear Umaji,

I knew you won't feel bad.
Thank you.

AM Ji are you reading this!!LOL

Raghy

To all of you,

Sowbagyavathy Uma, Greetings.

Your quotes are really nice. I went through with them to see if I could twist them around. No, I could not. They are quite good. Welcome to the forum.

This is for you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvM9FSPJSGY&feature=related ( he was the only boy admitted in girls college of 3,000 strong. He gets ragged....). ( I posted this whole movie for Renuka. Did she watch it?).

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media