• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy Morning..........................LIFE, Beautiful Quotes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With so many threads devoted to Thoughts for the day /for today /for the morning / evening / night, people do not even have to go searching for, or spend time in typing any more - the way I have been doing all along!

Uma had been welcomed by so may people and had got likes in dozens.

What more does she need form me?

Staying in the ring or slipping out of the rink is her personal choice!

Ring???:decision: Rink???

I can't but remember the welcome I got when I entered.

All the then giants of the forum joined hands on a multi pronged verbal :boxing:

I survived it, came out unscathed and I am still here!

You can know how it was by visiting the thread "Why brahmin girls get attracted.. "

and reading the posts from Sept 2010.

It is true that what does not kill a person makes him/her stronger.

Dear Tmt VR

I told you, Renu scared her, taking her apart piece-by-piece [ read line-be-line ].
Just in the nick of time, yesterday, I told her to hold her prescription, or else
she would've had the whole forum petrified, with her 'weighment schedule'.
[ I think you missed it ] .

Umaji [Usha, as per your nomenclature] can do with some motivating/pampering from you.

I tried telling her not to be cowed down - now it's your turn. Get her back into the ring
not skate away in a rink after an OP.

Yay Yem

post15#
dear ravi !
that is why it is said
nantre sei athai intre sei
even if you want to do it next day ,there may not be necessity for that.in actual life the last date will not be extended at any cost!!
guruvayurappan
guruvayurappan

Dear Uma,

Where are you? You are supposed to participate in the thread that you start in the GD section.

I am reminded of a newbie starting new threads every day, copy pasting whatever he got in his mail box and then :bolt:

If Sri. Ravi participates in a thread, the question about his would-be RANI arises!! :love:

Dear Raji Ram Ji,

I have a very good looking elder brother who is not married cos he says he prefers to be single.
But when ever anyone meets me they will ask me"why is your elder brother not married and try to match him with some girls"

After a while I used to get fed up wondering why can't anyone just accept the fact that some people DO NOT like the idea of marriage.

One old lady my mum's friend will always tell me "that your brother is wasting his good looks by not passing it on and having a child"

One day some man father's friend was bugging me non stop about my elder brother not being married and I was really getting pissed.

Finally I told him "when my brother is happy single why are you trying to drag him into marriage and add to his worry in life..tell me were you happier married or single and if given a chance would you want to be free and happy or be married"

Surprisingly he started stammering and said "well..well..well.." and never really answered my question!!

For that old lady who keeps telling that my elder brother should pass on his good looking DNA to someone I told her one day "May be I should ask my bro to be a sperm donor in the sperm bank to women who want a good looking child"

She never brought up the topic again!!LOL

Dear Renu,

What you say is very true!
But, our friend seems to be still in :fish2: ......... :D

Yes and Camel is a a die hard romantic person so he HAS to get married!!LOL

My elder brother on the other hand is NOT romantic types at all.

He writes a lot for magazines and he says writing interests him more than anything else in the world.

Dear Doc

But for the camel,[ [Surya] you'll have to find two of them, [ rolled into one ]
Usha & Pratyusha.

By the way, he never said that he was un-married. All he said was that he was enjoying
his Amma's cooking - and that's something anybody will, I'm sure.

Maybe, camel is 'a die-hard romantic' person but, do you really want to make him polygamous?

Enough of dates and oasis - the camel can do with some Palm Oil and Rubber for a change.

Yay Yem

Dear Doc

But for the camel,[ [Surya] you'll have to find two of them, [ rolled into one ]
Usha & Pratyusha.

By the way, he never said that he was un-married. All he said was that he was enjoying
his Amma's cooking - and that's something anybody will, I'm sure.

Maybe, camel is 'a die-hard romantic' person but, do you really want to make him polygamous?

Enough of dates and oasis - the camel can do with some Palm Oil and Rubber for a change.

Yay Yem

Camel is still a bachelor.If you are in Facebook(I am not in FB anymore) check out Camel's page.
He can really pose for photos.!!LOL

Yes and Camel is a a die hard romantic person so he HAS to get married!!LOL

My elder brother on the other hand is NOT romantic types at all.

He writes a lot for magazines and he says writing interests him more than anything else in the world.

Dear Renuka,

The feelings and the needs of getting married necessarily need not be driven by the Romantic senses. And a Romantic person if wish, can have his Romance fructified even without marriage.

Marriage got more meaning and significance and the romantic sense can be just a part of it. Definitely, a person of at least 30 plus years of age would view marriage in a very deep and broader perspective, knowing what exactly is the purpose of marriage and the sense of fulfillment that can be derived out of it.

Interest can be many, whatever available/possible under the SUN. Running away from marriage can mean a lot and can provide many other interesting practices to such people, in each of their own ways.

Some are not willing to take up the challenges and commitments involved in marriage; some are not willing to be left without multiple choices; some are not capable/competent and have no confident to get into marriage AND some are just simply not inclined towards the need of marriage.

Don't you know?

I was requesting Raghy Sir to search for an IyengAr veettu azhagi for you!! :becky:

Good choice cos Ravi is both Ambi and Remo..better hope he doesn't become Anniyan!!

[video=youtube_share;ZniuwjEah-E]http://youtu.be/ZniuwjEah-E[/video]

A good thread on quotes is being used to drag the marriage choice of a gentleman. :nono: Is it just because the thread starter has disappeared?:sleep:

Dear Umaji,

Where are you? Come join the fun with us.
We are waiting for your quotes ..don't worry this time I won't modify them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back