• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy Deepavali / Iniya Deepavali Nalvazhthukkal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Krish Sir,

This morning we had 'Ganga snAnam' and breakfast along with varieties of sweets,

without forgetting the 'Diwali lEhyam' to start with! :hungry:

Dear Thirumathi Rajiram

Happy diwali to you and your family

did you see pattimanram in sun TV with solomon pappiah and co ?

Krish44

Last edited:
Wish you the same Krish Sir!

No time to watch TV. Busy with various duties at home including taking care of my mom

and getting ready for an upcoming wedding in our family!

Lot of 'theyyal nAyaki' job to be finished. :)

Although i joined many months back, i am in the forum for the first time.
Let me start by offering all of you a very happy and prosprous diwali by the grace of ashtalakshmi kataksham.
Valliyoor murugan saranam

subramania iyer, thripuithura

Wishing you all a Happy & Prosperous Diwali! We celebrated Diwali in Delhi yesterday & had Ganga Snaanam!

Today in the evening we celebrated Diwali with Lakshmi Puja & bursting of crackers

The richy street in chennai was full of marwari and rajastani women and men in traditional dress doing lakshmi pooja in their tiny shops. Happy deepawali!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back