• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hand written Manuscripts of Slokas Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

I am having a rare collections of Slokas and Manthras and Prayogas in Tamil Script which was translated in to Tamil by my friends.

I am also having a rare sloka of Dhat athreya, Hamsa kavasa, Garuda Panchsath. 51 slogams., Yakshini Kalpam, etc.,

I am also having Varahi Slokas, taken from Palm leaves manuscripts.

If any one wish to Publish this I am ready to hand over the same.

I am having a rare collections of Slokas and Manthras and Prayogas in Tamil Script which was translated in to Tamil by my friends.

I am also having a rare sloka of Dhat athreya, Hamsa kavasa, Garuda Panchsath. 51 slogams., Yakshini Kalpam, etc.,

I am also having Varahi Slokas, taken from Palm leaves manuscripts.

If any one wish to Publish this I am ready to hand over the same.

Please publish it in the website itself so that every body can view it. It doesn't cost much

All the best

I am not Master in Computers. I prefer to hand over my entire collection collected from 1995 till date.
Please tell me where to hand over so that our members themselves can do that job.

I am not Master in Computers. I prefer to hand over my entire collection collected from 1995 till date.
Please tell me where to hand over so that our members themselves can do that job.[/QUOTE

I am not an expert on the slokas either. Probably we can take the help of some of our eminent members also and try to publish it in the web. Please inform me as to how many pages have to typed. Can you photo copy the whole thing?

Please tell me where to hand over so that our members themselves can do that job.

Can they be scanned? if that is possible, i could get them scanned and publish them in the site.

please let me know

I had copied the text of slokas from palm leaves, and my well wishers tranulated them in Tamil Libi/ letters, written everything in Tamil. Some of this are scannable or you can type them. If time permits please visit my house I am at villivakkam, will be glad to share every thing that I have colected. Just take them and print them., I had written artical on Dhakshina Moorthy too., that is in word a 120 pages doc.
If you come here with a lap top you can spend two hours max.

Can they be scanned? if that is possible, i could get them scanned and publish them in the site.

please let me know

Dear Sri Praveen ji,

I met Sri Ramacchandran ji at his residence last evening and collected lot of literature which I shall forward it to you.

He has also handed over Lord Dakshinamoorthi slogas in digital format which I have copied in my computer. Please advice me as to how to upload it into our website.

எண்ணாயிரம் ஆண்டு யோகம் இருப்பினும் கண்ணார் அமுதனை கண்டறிவாரில்லை உள் நாடி ஒளி பெற உள்ளே நோக்கினார் கண்ணாடி போல கலந்து நின்றானே

Dear Sri Praveen ji,

I met Sri Ramacchandran ji at his residence last evening and collected lot of literature which I shall forward it to you.

He has also handed over Lord Dakshinamoorthi slogas in digital format which I have copied in my computer. Please advice me as to how to upload it into our website.

எண்ணாயிரம் ஆண்டு யோகம் இருப்பினும் கண்ணார் அமுதனை கண்டறிவாரில்லை உள் நாடி ஒளி பெற உள்ளே நோக்கினார் கண்ணாடி போல கலந்து நின்றானே

Thank you Venkataramani ji,

I have replied back to your email.
Was not infront of the PC, so couldnt not read the message. But thank you for stepping in and collecting the same.

Bravo guys.Ramacchandran sir,thank you.

gopal.

Dear sir,

This is Naveen from Chengalpattu. I am interested in mantras and sastras. While googling it happened to see your thread on rare mantras, sastras, sloka collections. So requesting you to kindly forward/share me those literature and slokas either digital or any other. My email id is [email protected].

Many Thanks,

Regards,
R. Naveen kumar

Dear Sirs

Really it must be a treasure that has been given by Shri Ramachandran. I also thank the other members who had collected from him and look forward to see the same in the web. Kindly intimate.

Regards,
Vaidhyanathan

I have already collected slokas from Sri Ramacchandran ji and I shall hand over to Mr.Praveen shortly. Please bear with me for the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back