• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Education] Guidance needed for a poor Brahmin boy

I know one Brahmin boy who is poor.His father is no more and mother is a cook.This boy is doing second year +2 with Math,Physics,Chemistry and Biology.He is very much interested to do courses related to Biology and Chemistry.He feels he may not clear NEET for MBBS.He wants to do BSc agriculture.What are the job prospects?Are there any good courses for Biology and Chemistry in under graduate level.Can anyone in this field help us?I know the courses like Bio Chemistry,Bio technology and courses offered in IITs.I am an Electronics Engineer and have no idea of Biology and Chemistry and unable to help him much.If anyone in this domain can guide him it will be great.I can be contacted in my mobile and EMail.
Thanks,
V.Muralidharan
mob:9738446978
EMail: [email protected]

Latest ads

Back