• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Grahapravesam on Narasimha Chathurdashi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
We are looking for dates for the Grahapravesham of our new house and we would like it in the mid of May.
One date that was good was on May 16th, which also happens to be the Narasimha Chathurdashi.
My family tells that we can proceed with the Housewarming ceremony and Narasimha Chathurdashi is auspicious, but my husband's side tell that we should not do it on Narasimha Chathurdashi.
We are in a state of dilemma and there are less than 3 weeks to that date!!

Can someone please help me by telling whether the House Warming ceremony can be observed on Narasimha Chathurdashi or not???

:help::help:

You can do house warming ceremony on 16-5-2011 from 6Am to 7 AM. Sun rise on that day is about 5-54 AM. During sun rise and sunset that period is called ''GO DHOOLI LAGNAM'' .You can start in this time which is auspicious and the doshas of thithi, day,star,yogam and karanam is nullified.

This is taken from the book written by jodhida bhushana kanitha medhai C.G. RAJAN published by giri trading company Page no 21.

I was read your articles are so nice....thanks for your service.....i need one help from you....i have plan to do graha pravesh for new built house on July or August 2011. can you suggest one date for me, my personal details furnished below.

name : Gnanasekaran.k my wife name : Geetha
date of birth : 08-04-1972 date of birth : 17-10-1976
nishithram : Uthithiradam nishithram : avittam

i am waiting for your favorable reply.

thanks & regards,
shekar.

Dear sekargayathri

As for the exact auspicious date, I suggest that you contact my esteemed friend, Thethiyur VJ Raman on 044-22322469
and see him by an appointment. He does not charge a single pie. He lives at Palavanthangal, chennai 600114. In spite
of his tight schedule, he would certainly help you. I wish you all the best always.

PC RAMABADRAN

Best months for performing grahapravesam are chithrai; vaikasi; aavani; aippasi; karthigai and thai. If possible you can do on 12-6-2011 mithuna lagnam 7to 8 AM. you should not during guru asthamanam or sukrassthamanam periods during these above months.

you should not during agni nakshathram period that is from 4-5-2011 to 29-5-2011. sukrasthamanam from 19-7-2011 to 15-9-2011.
on 16-9-2011 simha lagnam from 5 to 6 Am.is also good.

Dear sekargayathri

As for the exact auspicious date, I suggest that you contact my esteemed friend, Thethiyur VJ Raman on 044-22322469
and see him by an appointment. He does not charge a single pie. He lives at Palavanthangal, chennai 600114. In spite
of his tight schedule, he would certainly help you. I wish you all the best always.

PC RAMABADRAN

Thank you for your reply, but right now we are living in U.A.E, we can’t contact him directly right now, we know there is no good date in July and August. But our children summer school vacation is starts and ends on July and August only. So we will plan to do the function during our visit India on July and August only. So kindly help me to suggest and give a good date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back