• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Goodbye Vasectomy, Hello Sperm Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANESH65

[h=1][/h]
Device that can stop your sperm flow with simple on / off valve? Yep, it’s called the Bimek SLV, a kind of “sperm switch” that stops those little swimmers in their tracks — and it’s on its way to medical trials now.
German carpenter Clemens Bimek invented the valve which he claims will revolutionize contraception. Te Bimek SLV Vimeo page states this:
A VALVE IS MOUNTED ON EACH SPERMATIC DUCT AND DISRUPTS THE FLOW OF SPERM CELLS WHEN CLOSED. THE USER IS THEN STERILE, CAN WEAR THE BIMEK SLV FOR A LIFE TIME AND REGULATE IT HIMSELF WITH JUST A FLIP OF A SWITCH. TAKING ANY HORMONES OR MEDICATION IS UNNECESSARY, FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.
BEFORE YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THE FULLY-DEVELOPED, INTERNATIONALLY-PATENTED SPERMATIC DUCT VALVE, WE NEED TO DEMONSTRATE THE BIMEK SLV’S FUNCTIONALITY IN A MEDICAL APPROVAL PROCEDURE. FOR THIS WE RUN TECHNICAL TESTS WITH VOLUNTEER SUBJECTS. SINCE ITS INVENTION, AND IN MOVING FORWARD, WE PARTAKE IN ABSOLUTELY NO ANIMAL TESTING, MAKING THE BIMEK SLV 100% VEGAN.
While vasectomy has always been an option for men, these operations are invasive and often permanent. In theory, that would make the Bimek SLV a great option, but Bimek admitted in the German magazine Spiegel, “Many of the doctors I consulted didn’t take me seriously.” Still, he adds, “But there were some who encouraged me to go on tinkering and helped me with their expertise.”
At the moment, Bimek is the only man who has had the tiny implant placed in his body. It involves two tiny valves that are less than a inch long and weigh less than a tenth of an ounce. They are surgically implanted on the vas deferens, the ducts which carry sperm from the testicles, and the operation is said to only take a half hour. A simple on-off switch is inserted under the skin of the man’s scrotum, and he simply flicks the switch to block the ducts.Naturally there are supporters and detractors — all of whom are speaking about the theory of this device since it hasn’t really been tested yet. Wolgang Bühmann, the spokesman for the Professional Association of German Urologists, thinks the valve could cause scarring where it meets the vas deferens. That scarring could prevent the flow of sperm even when the valve is open, or the valve could become clogged if the man forgets about it and leaves the device in the “off” position for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back