• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

God…….. Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suba42

Please Use your Common Sense (Which is Uncommon).
When the computer you are using to browse this message is made by someone – some company?
The table it is resting is made by some company,

the chair on which you are sitting is made by some company?

You are made out of the spermatozoa and ovule of your parents, which is made our of a combination of people?

What about this Earth – 3rd planet in the Solar System? It should have been made by some entity?.

What about this Solar System? It should have been made by some entity?

This Milkyway Galaxy – It should have been made by some entity?

What about this Universe in which Milayway Galaxy is a part. It should have been made by somebody?

That is WHAT we call as Nirguna Parabhrahman of the Dimensionless State which has created this Universe with 100s of Dimensions. We are in the 3rd Dimension.

suba42,what is first and second dimension?how many dimension are there.so curious to learn.i know god exists,within us ,outside of us,everywhere....nethi nethi ..not merel this not merely this..but much more,in fact incomprehensible is the viswaswaroopam...

Dear Shri.Nachi Naga Ji,

The facts about the Dimensions came to me only through Raja Yoga. IT says IT has created 100s of dimensions where as IT is in the Dimensionless State. Later I came to know that Shiva Purana has stated that The Brahman has created 64 Dimensions.

The 2nd Dimension is Swarga and 1st Dimension comprises of Kailasha, Vaikunta, Brammaloka and Devaloka. All the entities in all dimensions are perishable. Only the Nirguna ParaBrahman in the Dimensionless State is birthless and deathless.

In Katopanishadh, Lord Yama says to Nachikethas, that due to preforming Nachiketha Yagnya thrice, he has become Yama, and when Punya due the good effect is over, he will be again thrown to normal birth and death cycle.

Pranaam.

Dear suba
The parabrahman which created this Universe cannot be nirguNam because it has the guNam of creation.Further if the argument in your post#1 is continued this parabrahmam should have been created by another parabrahmam or whatever name you give it.So it continues.So IMHO we, human beings are not endowed with the power to know the secrets of the universe.
regards

Please Use your Common Sense (Which is Uncommon).

Dear Suba
Reading the quoted portion of your post (which has been underlined for emphasis), conveys that many of the forum members are lacking in common sense or that they are not using their common sense.I know you will just deny that you did not mean any such veiled innuendo. But you could have avoided this caption.

Dear Shri.Saarangam,

First of all, there was no disparagement intended on any of the members of this forum.

It is humbly felt that for the formation of this Universe, any sugunam or durgunam is not required. The Nirguna ParaBrahman just thought "Aham Bhahoosyaam" - I will replicate myself in to many, and hence this Universe for formed with the same Brahman taking several forms and running this Universe and many worlds.

Pranaam.

actually,i felt so happy reading your reply suba42.during meditation,many thots and many objects or images,which i have never seen in a book or really visualised or people whom i have never seen in my life,used to come.now,just plain 'dhuma'!silence and stillness.its so amazing.maybe there is a name for it in 'kundalini yoga',but i believe its my deha-guru who is till guiding me and my 'athma-guru' from childhood has manifested and living in india even now,but he comes to me in so many forms,that i am in awe of him here.what more i need,sarvam bhagavan praptham.om.

Dear Shri Nachi Naga,

You are right. In the initial stages of Raaja Yoga, all the forms (the entities) you have taken (you have born is shown) i.e in this evolution cycle you have to take millions of births to reach the birth of a Human Being.

I was a Dog in my previous birth and was reared by a Brahmin in Tamilnadu, who used to recite Sri Rudra Prashna (the Centre Portion of Yajur Veda) and on hearing Shri Rudhra Prashna several times I have become a human being born in a brahmin family and I had to do a lot of strikes viz. hunger strikes for getting Upanayanam. Though it is seen that for past 3 generations my forefathers in this birth have not learnt or recited Veda, I could do that after a lot of difficulty.

Now I have been able to recite Sri Rudra Prashna for past 33 years DAILY.

This is the way The NIrguna ParaBrahman takes us.

Pranaam.

Last edited:
Dear Shri Nachi Naga,

Our body structure is as follows:

Physical Body - Physical World (Sthoola Dreham - Sthoola Lokam) is 3rd Dimensional.

Inside it is Astral Body - Astral World (Shookshma Dreham - Shookshma Lokam) is 2rd Dimensional.

Inside it is causal Body - Causal World (Kaarana Dreham - Kaarana Lokam) is 1st Dimensional.

Inside it is Aathaman-Brahman in Dimensionless State.

This is part of Raja Yoga.

Pranaam.

Sri.Suba42 Sir/madam,

Greetings. I refer to your initial post. It is very nice of you to identify the creator of the universe. But, what do you mean by 100s of dimension? When you say 'we are in the 3rd dimemsion', how do you identify that dimension? Do all these dimensions have names? I am just curious; you are welcome to ignore my request.

Now that you have identified the creator of the universe, are you going to say that creator is responsible for earth quakes, tsunamies, hurricanes and all the 'so called' natural disasters? Can the affected parties seek any compensation?

Cheers!

Dear Shri Raghy,

Our dimension of our room is length, breadth and height - i.e 3 dimension. The paper has length, width and thickness - i.e 3 dimension. Hence we say we are living in the 3rd Dimension. In 3 Dimensional Geometry we have 3 spatial co-ordinates x, y,& z.

But the maker Nirguna ParaBrahman is in the Dimensionless State and has created 100s of dimensions. Similar to our 3 dimension there are 2dimension, 1 dimension, 4 dimension etc. which we can not perceive.

The Maker ParaBrahman is responsible not only for the disasters but every occurrence in this Universe, both Good and Bad. Though Fate and Freewill is again a very debatable & accepted subject, we do not know the percentage of fate and freewill, in every event.

Well, regarding the compensation, this Universe is made by the Maker Nirguna ParaBrahman out of IT's own self. Whom should IT give the compensation to???

Pranaam.

Dear Shri Raghy,

Our dimension of our room is length, breadth and height - i.e 3 dimension. The paper has length, width and thickness - i.e 3 dimension. Hence we say we are living in the 3rd Dimension. In 3 Dimensional Geometry we have 3 spatial co-ordinates x, y,& z.

But the maker Nirguna ParaBrahman is in the Dimensionless State and has created 100s of dimensions. Similar to our 3 dimension there are 2dimension, 1 dimension, 4 dimension etc. which we can not perceive.

The Maker ParaBrahman is responsible not only for the disasters but every occurrence in this Universe, both Good and Bad. Though Fate and Freewill is again a very debatable & accepted subject, we do not know the percentage of fate and freewill, in every event.

Well, regarding the compensation, this Universe is made by the Maker Nirguna ParaBrahman out of IT's own self. Whom should IT give the compensation to???

Pranaam.

Sri.Sow.Suba,

Greetings. Time is one more dimension. Some people say, conciousness is one more dimension too; but, I don't know how it can be measured objectively. Parellel worlds, transformation portals are not proven yet; still in the hypothesis stage. It is said that in 1942, Philedelphia, it was proved that they could get a ship vanished with its crew using electro-magnetic vibrations (?) but it could not be controlled. It's hard to say, to whichever dimension they vanished into.

Fate and freewill have nothing to do with natural disastors. I can understand Nirguna ParaBrahman making the universe out of itself; since the only available raw material is the universe, Nirguna Para Brahman could not have used anything else. But that is beside the point though. Still as the maker of disastors, Nirguna Para Brahman ows compensation to the survivors and the dead ones (they could have transformed to a different dimension) either in cash or in kind as can be accepted by both the parties.

Cheers!

Dear Shri Nachi Naga,

Our body structure is as follows:

Physical Body - Physical World (Sthoola Dreham - Sthoola Lokam) is 3rd Dimensional.

Inside it is Astral Body - Astral World (Shookshma Dreham - Shookshma Lokam) is 2rd Dimensional.

Inside it is causal Body - Causal World (Kaarana Dreham - Kaarana Lokam) is 1st Dimensional.

Inside it is Aathaman-Brahman in Dimensionless State.

This is part of Raja Yoga.

Pranaam.

suba42,i think i understand now.i guess its similiar to maha deham,antara deham,pratyantara deham,sookshama deham,prana antara deham,deha antara deham as is explained to jyotisham shastrams to us.here they explain the grahams influence on us.ok,thanks so much.appreciate your explanation.

Dear Shri. Raghy,

I Hope that you are a Shri and not a Shrimathi.

By the way, I am a Shri. My name is Subramanian S/o. G.Balachandran and hence the email ID [email protected].

Yes. As you have stated Einstein had taken Time as a co-ordinate in his Special Theory of Relativity (apart from three spatial co-ordinates).

Regarding the ship in Philedelphia, one can not visualize what has happened. May be it has vanished in thin air and reformed in some other part of the world. We all know about Bermuda Triangle, many ships and planes disappearing in this Triangle.

The Fate and Freewill have indeed to do with all living things which get into these tragedies. As is said before, all the events in this Universe are directed by the maker Nirguna ParaBrahman.

Secondly the Nirguna ParaBrahman has made this Universe out of ITself. Since there is nothing other than ITself, the Universe is made of the Sath (Living) and Asath (non-living) things out of the Nirguna ParaBrahman only.

Since everything in this Universe is the Nirguna ParaBrahman only, and since there is nobody else, who deserves compensation???

Remember, as Sage Aadhi Shankara has said this Jagan Mithyaa - This Universe is itself is an apparition and the reality is only the Nirguna Prabrahman ITself, and nothing else.

Pranaam.

Last edited:
Dear Shri.Nachi Naga,

In Jyothisha Shaasthram, the time periods are divided as Maha Dasa, Anthar Dasa, Prathyanthara Dasa, Shookshma Anthara Dasa, Praana Anthara Dasa, & Deha Anthara Dasa.

Well.

It is humbly opined that the same may not suit with dreham.

Pranaam.

Last edited:
Sri.Subaramaniyan said -

.....Nirguna ParaBrahman has made this Universe out of ITself. Since there is nothing other than ITself, the Universe is made of the Sath (Living) and Asath (non-living) things out of the Nirguna ParaBrahman only.
Sri, Subramaniyan Sir, Greetings.

Sath means 'permanent'; 'Asath' means, illusion. For example, all the experiences, pleasant or otherwise 'filed away' in my memory is permanent, is 'sath'....the experiences themselves have faded away in the course of time, so those experiences in my life are 'asath'. The money I made last year is 'asath'..it is just a number in the cyberspace....if that bank goes under, so does the 'cyber space number' against my name denoting the dollars and cents..it is just 'asath'; my mother's happiness and pride, her well wishes, her laughter when she came back from the hospital are real, 'sath'...I used some of the 'asath' from my bank to bring forward the 'sath'. I request you to explore more about 'sath' and 'asath', please.

Nirguna Para Brahmam may not have used itself to create this universe. There are two issues. Issue #1 - Nirguna Para Brahmam does not create; if it creates, then it looses it's state of equilibrium, or it's state of 'para brahmam'. Then it can't be Nirguna Para Brahmam anymore. (Nature creates. Nature is never at rest. Always there is an outburst of energy somewhere. But the total energy level would stay the same).
Issue #2 - This universe is not para Brahmam; If Para Brahmam used 'itself' to create this universe, then this universe should exhibit the likeliness of Para brahmam. I am part of this universe; if you are going to say I am Para Brahmam, you could be very wrong....I know I don't even sound like one. (I have not achieved realisation....it may take few births; few hundred births..).

I am not Nirguna Para Brahmam; If I am affected by the act of Nirguna Para Brahmam, I will ask for compensations. Everybody does! Even if I ask for the welfare of the world (லோக ஷேமம்), still I am asking for compensations. Nirguna ParaBrahmam owes compensation to everybody since it created them in the first place. (Listen, I don't want to go through this ritual of stupid life everyday; Having been created and put through this unpleasant experiences, I have a right to demand for compensations).

Remember, as Sage Aadhi Shankara has said this Jagan Mithyaa - This Universe is itself is an apparition and the reality is only the Nirguna Prabrahman ITself, and nothing else.
Sorry Sir, 'Jagan Mithya' does not mean the way you have explained. 'you' own nothing; that's 'jagan mithya'. 'jagam' is always there; but you are not there. When we look at the things from 'you' prespective, 'you' own nothing... so, 'Jagan Mithya'... remember my example with my bank account? The same thing applies with 'you' and 'I'. 'காதற்ற ஊசியும் வாராது காண் கடை வழிக்கே'.

..The Fate and Freewill have indeed to do with all living things which get into these tragedies.
Where is 'my' free will? I was created; I was directed; I was made to be in that place at that time; those tragedies were created.... I suffered! Sir, I have a right to lay the claim for compensations at the feet of the 'Nir Guna Parabrahmam'.

Sri. Suba, 'சொல்பவன் கண்ணன்; கொல்பவன் கண்ணன்'. How much do you understand in this?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Dear Shri Raghy,

You have put much of my own views in simple language. I especially commend the following points:
Sorry Sir, 'Jagan Mithya' does not mean the way you have explained. 'you' own nothing; that's 'jagan mithya'. 'jagam' is always there; but you are not there. When we look at the things from 'you' prespective, 'you' own nothing... so, 'Jagan Mithya'... remember my example with my bank account? The same thing applies with 'you' and 'I'. 'காதற்ற ஊசியும் வாராது காண் கடை வழிக்கே'.
I have the same view. The impermanence (I am using கொஞ்சம் கெட்டியான words here, to give the semblance of "learned" argument ;)) that is evident for each mature adult about his/her association with this world, has been transposed to the "jagat" itself— an example of இந்தப் பழம் புளிக்கும் (the grapes are sour)! And on this slender transposition, huge and mighty "philosophies" have been erected. Of course these give sustenance for a large number of gurus, swamis, pravachanakartas and all.

If only humans were as dumb (or as intelligent and spiritually evolved) like animals, humans might also have lived without a god concept, huge philosophical baggage and the worst part, religion, IMHO.

Where is 'my' free will? I was created; I was directed; I was made to be in that place at that time; those tragedies were created.... I suffered! Sir, I have a right to lay the claim for compensations at the feet of the 'Nir Guna Parabrahmam'.
Nirguna Parabrahmam (NP) being what it is, It may not even listen to your claim!

Usually we refer to some useless fellows (including Tabra males) as அது ஒரு பரப்ரும்மம், ஒன்றுக்கும் உதவாது; that is how the concept of NP has percolated down to the ordinary Tabras!

Usually we refer to some useless fellows (including Tabra males) as அது ஒரு பரப்ரும்மம், ஒன்றுக்கும் உதவாது; that is how the concept of NP has percolated down to the ordinary Tabras!

parabrahmam jaganatham is what my grampy used to say :)..jada vardhan is my grammy's fav...ippo idellam ennakku nyagabathukku varadu,abhishtu madiri :)

IS IT SO,

Well, You mean to say that the Nirguna ParaBrahman has no power. Well, you will see!!!

Pranaam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back