• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go-Peenam,Vratti,Cow-Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

s007bala

Cow urine, in fact, ranks quite high on the RSS list of priorities. "We discuss its importance at various meetings and public programmes. We have also been circulating pamphlets about its medicinal value," said Om Prakash, who has been actively involved in the task of cow protection and promoting bovine urine for the last four decades.
He names products ranging from toothpaste, shampoo, soap, face powder and shaving lotion to balm, biscuits, incense sticks, phenyl, mosquito coils and distemper which are being made from cow urine and cow dung.
He asserts that tiles made up of cow dung have been found to be fire - and water-resistant and can ward off radiation.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Coke-has-a-rival-RSSs-cow-urine-cola/421641/

sb:llama:

P.S.Coco-Cola is going to close shop in India:dance::dance:

Hindus eat cow products

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/article5707554.ece

Ghee is an important part of our daily food as Tamil Brahmins.Its supposedly helps as animal fat of a rarefied form.When i was a kid,i witnessed my neighbor daughter,drinking cow's urine as the cow was peeing.So,i know how it used to be in early sixties,but this is a unique way to introduce cows pee.In some yagam we still use cows pee as one of the material to invoke the power of the diety for yagam.

sb

P.S. Late shri morarji desai PM of India,was indulging in auto-urino therapy ie drinking his own urine for health purposes.He lived beyond the normal death age of an Indian.

Cow Urine Trade Goes Official

Deccan Chronicle (Hyderbad, India) on Tue, 2008-02-05

Image: ISCOWP​

Lucknow, Feb. 5: The Uttarakhand government will now buy and sell 5,000 litres of cow urine every day. The government will purchase cow urine from cow owners and then sell it to Ayurveda pharmacies like Patanjali Yogpeeth and Geeta Bhavan, which have volunteered to buy the product for use in manufacture of Ayurvedic medicines.

The government plans to create a market later where cow owners can interact directly with buyers. According to Uttarakhand minister for animal husbandry Trivendra Rawat, ‘We have got an order for 5,000 litres of cow urine per day from Patanjali Yogpeeth pharmacy, owned by Yoga guru Swami Ramdev, and Geeta Bhavan. Swargashram Rishikesh, too, has shown keen interest in buying cow urine for Ayurvedic medicines. We plan to buy cow urine though milk cooperatives at Rs 5 per litre.’

The programme was launched in Kalsi, in Chakrata tehsil of Dehradun, earlier this month. The next phase will begin from Srinagar in Garhwal area later this month. Nearly 1,900 active milk cooperatives will be engaged to collect cow urine which will later be sold to Ayurvedic pharmacies. The urine of 26 species of cows, named Badri, has a richer herbal residue content compared to that of cows found in the plains. ‘Badri’ urine has a unique quality to treat cancer, claim experts. Ayurvedic chemists vouch for the medicinal properties of distilled cow urine.

‘Cow urine has the same potential as Ciplox and Amoxicilin in allopathic medicines to fight diseases,’ said Rakesh Bahuguna, an Ayurvedic chemist. The minister said Uttarakhand did not have the facilities to make cow urine concentrate and the government is keen to start a cow research institute. Mr Rawat visited Kanpur recently to study the upkeep of cow sheds being run in Uttar Pradesh. A team of officials also visited Jaipur to evaluate the work being done in Rajasthan. ‘We want to collect all information so that we can have an excellent research facility in the proposed cow research institute,’ he said.

http://news.iskcon.com/node/888

sb

Gomatha

GOMATHA -KAMADHENU

Gomatha: The cow that gives its milk and the bullock that is the partner in growing its food throughout life.

Kamadhenu(Gomatha) is an all wish satisfying cow of heavens.
This prayer (according to the last sloka) is addressed by Indra to Kamadhenu. It has been adapted as a prayer to the cow by all Hindus.]

Gomatha is also called Surabhi,Shaval,Aditi and Kamadhenu.

The cow is our mother for life, supplying us with milk. When we are babies, we drink our mother's milk. When we grow up, Cow becomes our mother for life, supplying us with milk. Out of her motherly love, she gives so much milk that it is not only enough for her calf, but also leaves plenty for us.

GOMATHA STUTI- (Prayer to mother cow)

Namo devyai Maha devyai,
Surabyai cha namo nama.
Gavam Bheeja swaroopaya,
Namasthe Jagad Ambike.

Salutations to the mother of the world,
Who lives as a seed in all cows,
Salutations to that goddess,Who is a great goddess,
And who is the wish yielding cow.

Namo radha priyayai cha
Padmamsaya namo nama,
Nama Krishna priyayai cha
Gavam mathre namo nama.

Salutations to the pet of Radha,
Salutations to the essence of lotus,
Salutations to the daring of Krishna,
Salutations to the mother of all cows.

Kalpa vruksha swaroopayai,
Sarvesham sathatham pare,
Ksheeradayai, dhanadayai,
Budhidayai namo nama.

Salutations to her who gives milk,
Riches and intelligence,
Who is the form of wish giving tree,
And Who is greater than everything.

Shubhayai subhadarayai
gopradhayai namo nama
Yasodhayai kerthidhayai,
Dharmadhayai namo nama.

Salutations to her who gives good,
Who takes care of us,
And who gives us cows.
Salutations to her who blesses us with Dharma,
And Who gives us fame and victory.

Stotra shravana mathrena,
Dushta, hrushta jagatprasu,
Mahendraya varam dhatwa,
Go lokam saa yayaou puna.

As soon as she who destroys bad ones,Heard this prayer of the king of devas,She gave him all boons,And went to the abode of cows.
Translated by P. R. Ramachander

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamadhenu

http://www.webonautics.com/mythology/kamadhenu.html

:love: sb :hail:

So, am I to assume with your another one of your prolific threads here, you assiduosly follow the example of oue ex PM who drank urine every day? Are you also taking Cow's refuse as food, may be as a delicacy now and then?

What is the import of your postings here?

Mankind is the only species that regularly drinks another species' milk for protein. Only species to do on earth.

KRS

re

So, am I to assume with your another one of your prolific threads here, you assiduosly follow the example of oue ex PM who drank urine every day? Are you also taking Cow's refuse as food, may be as a delicacy now and then?

I use one of the cows products if not the cow itself as staple food.I use milk.From milk,i use curd.From curd i use butter.From butter i use ghee.I worship cow/ox as a gift by the LORD to humanity.

Amongst humans,different humans use cow/ox differently.Non-Vegetarian people use cow/ox the flesh to barbeque it,sizzle it as sizzlers....etc depending upon the chef's idea to cook the meat.

I am reminded of sizzlers of 'o Papa' restaurant in Chennai,when my cousin brother alongwith his friend,for the first time in my life,made me eat 'steak sizzler'.I felt like puking and almost puked,but,becoz of manners i suppressed my puking feeling so that i do not make a scene in front of my cousin brother & his friend.My cousin brother today,is a brown hindu citizen of USA as a practicing doctor,healing the sick for a living.His entire family are supposedly Mahaswmigals bhakthas!!!!

What is the import of your postings here?

Mankind is the only species that regularly drinks another species' milk for protein. Only species to do on earth.

KRS

Humanity is the species to drink milk of cows/goat/sheep/women ..etc would be better wriiten unlike 'mankind' in my honest opinion.In this i agree with you.

The ghost who walks is called as 'Phantom' is a series of comics book written by Lee Walker.I figured out,that Mr.Lee Walker was a white christian who had created this 'Phantom' keeping 'Mahaswamigal' as the central figure,as Mahaswmigal during his major part of his physical body chose to walk instead of using modern amenities to travel from one place to another place,to protect Sanathana Dharma, as it was his will and pleasure of choice to do so.This 'Phantom' used to drink 'Milk' only even when he visited the bar,imbibing to children,plz drink milk as phantom does it.Thanks to white/black/brown/yellow christian peoples intelligence and large heart,modern technology has developed this vast.

Go-Matha is 'engal kula matha'.

sb

Last edited:
i use one of the cows products if not the cow itself as staple food.i use milk.from milk,i use curd.from curd i use butter.from butter i use ghee.i worship cow/ox as a gift by the lord to humanity.
so you don't drink it's urine or savour it's dung? Why not? Long life may be yours if you do both. In the usa they say angus cow or the longhorns are the best for this.

amongst humans,different humans use cow/ox differently.non-vegetarian people use cow/ox the flesh to barbeque it,sizzle it as sizzlers....etc depending upon the chef's idea to cook the meat.

i am reminded of sizzlers of 'o papa' restaurant in chennai,when my cousin brother alongwith his friend,for the first time in my life,made me eat 'steak sizzler'.i felt like puking and almost puked,but,becoz of manners i suppressed my puking feeling so that i do not make a scene in front of my cousin brother & his friend.my cousin brother today,is a brown hindu citizen of usa as a practicing doctor,healing the sick for a living.his entire family are supposedly mahaswmigals bhakthas!!!!
made you eat! Vow! I guess they took the meat, held up your head, pried open your mouth and forcefully pushed the sizzling meat down your mouth. Oh, poor baby!

humanity is the species to drink milk of cows/goat/sheep/women ..etc would be better wriiten unlike 'mankind' in my honest opinion.in this i agree with you.

the ghost who walks is called as 'phantom' is a series of comics book written by lee walker.i figured out,that mr.lee walker was a white christian who had created this 'phantom' keeping 'mahaswamigal' as the central figure,as mahaswmigal during his major part of his physical body chose to walk instead of using modern amenities to travel from one place to another place,to protect sanathana dharma, as it was his will and pleasure of choice to do so.this 'phantom' used to drink 'milk' only even when he visited the bar,imbibing to children,plz drink milk as phantom does it.thanks to white/black/brown/yellow christian peoples intelligence and large heart,modern technology has developed this vast.

go-matha is 'engal kula matha'.

sb
krs

re

>>i use one of the cows products if not the cow itself as staple food.i use milk.from milk,i use curd.from curd i use butter.from butter i use ghee.i worship cow/ox as a gift by the lord to humanity.

so you don't drink it's urine or savour it's dung? Why not? Long life may be yours if you do both. In the usa they say angus cow or the longhorns are the best for this. <<

Actually Omaha Steak is better brand.Do you need any tips to choose,lemme know.. who is 'they' in usa?LOL.

>>amongst humans,different humans use cow/ox differently.non-vegetarian people use cow/ox the flesh to barbeque it,sizzle it as sizzlers....etc depending upon the chef's idea to cook the meat.

i am reminded of sizzlers of 'o papa' restaurant in chennai,when my cousin brother alongwith his friend,for the first time in my life,made me eat 'steak sizzler'.i felt like puking and almost puked,but,becoz of manners i suppressed my puking feeling so that i do not make a scene in front of my cousin brother & his friend.my cousin brother today,is a brown hindu citizen of usa as a practicing doctor,healing the sick for a living.his entire family are supposedly mahaswmigals bhakthas!!!!

made you eat! Vow! I guess they took the meat, held up your head, pried open your mouth and forcefully pushed the sizzling meat down your mouth. Oh, poor baby!<<

Well 'made you eat',is prolly not the right way to put it,so i stand corrected.Instead,in order to be accepted in a social circle to maintain my status,i went along what my cousin brother ordered for me.Since he ordered from the menu,so i wrote,hope you have understood my circumstances.Your sarcasm not-withstanding,this is how Tamizh Brahmins get taunted by Kazhagam people in TN.You are a classic example to cite those brutes as you behave exactly like them with me.Now wait a minute,i did not hear your voice,maybe i am imagining things between the space of my two ears.ROFL..khe khe :):pound:

sb

actually omaha steak is better brand.do you need any tips to choose,lemme know.. Who is 'they' in usa?lol.

yes, for you i would recommend the rump meat. Try it, you will love it. I am told it tastes like cow refuse, with which you seem to be very familiar with both literally and figuratively! Rofl

well 'made you eat',is prolly not the right way to put it,so i stand corrected.instead,in order to be accepted in a social circle to maintain my status,i went along what my cousin brother ordered for me.since he ordered from the menu,so i wrote,hope you have understood my circumstances.your sarcasm not-withstanding,this is how tamizh brahmins get taunted by kazhagam people in tn.you are a classic example to cite those brutes as you behave exactly like them with me.now wait a minute,i did not hear your voice,maybe i am imagining things between the space of my two ears.rofl..khe khe :):pound:
oh, dear, now i am the reason you ate the meat! You are no tb in my opinion - even though you don't know this, let me tell you a secret - you are one of the kzhgam guys disguised here as a tb. I am not taunting - you are doing it to yourself. Again, it ain't ever your proble, it is always others problem. No wonder you are in love with democratic policies, which sees any problem in terms of class warfare. Big rofl.
sb
krs

KRS

>>actually omaha steak is better brand.do you need any tips to choose,lemme know.. Who is 'they' in usa?lol.

yes, for you i would recommend the rump meat. Try it, you will love it. I am told it tastes like cow refuse, with which you seem to be very familiar with both literally and figuratively! Rofl.<<

When you have not tasted anything yourself,but on hearsay you write,why i should listen to your recommendation-nice logic.The taste of puddding will be known only after tasting...BTW who is 'they' in USA?

>>well 'made you eat',is prolly not the right way to put it,so i stand corrected.instead,in order to be accepted in a social circle to maintain my status,i went along what my cousin brother ordered for me.since he ordered from the menu,so i wrote,hope you have understood my circumstances.your sarcasm not-withstanding,this is how tamizh brahmins get taunted by kazhagam people in tn.you are a classic example to cite those brutes as you behave exactly like them with me.now wait a minute,i did not hear your voice,maybe i am imagining things between the space of my two ears.rofl..khe khe

oh, dear, now i am the reason you ate the meat! You are no tb in my opinion - even though you don't know this, let me tell you a secret - you are one of the kzhgam guys disguised here as a tb. I am not taunting - you are doing it to yourself. Again, it ain't ever your proble, it is always others problem. No wonder you are in love with democratic policies, which sees any problem in terms of class warfare. Big rofl.<<

You are entitled to your warped illogical opinion.If i am Kazhagam,then EVR is Lord Vishnu :).(oorukku pogatha vazhi)...Jokes apart ,only during bill clintons era,we saw the american dreams flourishing.After he left the scene ,we are sitting with two wars,our people on the verge of getting de-moralised,but suddenly like godsent everything seems to be changing.Happy days are here again O bama kku vetri!!

sb

krs

>>actually omaha steak is better brand.do you need any tips to choose,lemme know.. Who is 'they' in usa?lol.

Yes, for you i would recommend the rump meat. Try it, you will love it. I am told it tastes like cow refuse, with which you seem to be very familiar with both literally and figuratively! Rofl.<<

when you have not tasted anything yourself,but on hearsay you write,why i should listen to your recommendation-nice logic.the taste of puddding will be known only after tasting...btw who is 'they' in usa?
rofl. When i do the same thing you are doing in every thread, where you spout off without any knowledge and experience in anything, now you know the logic! Big rofl. 'they' are the meat eating/cooking public.

>>well 'made you eat',is prolly not the right way to put it,so i stand corrected.instead,in order to be accepted in a social circle to maintain my status,i went along what my cousin brother ordered for me.since he ordered from the menu,so i wrote,hope you have understood my circumstances.your sarcasm not-withstanding,this is how tamizh brahmins get taunted by kazhagam people in tn.you are a classic example to cite those brutes as you behave exactly like them with me.now wait a minute,i did not hear your voice,maybe i am imagining things between the space of my two ears.rofl..khe khe

oh, dear, now i am the reason you ate the meat! You are no tb in my opinion - even though you don't know this, let me tell you a secret - you are one of the kzhgam guys disguised here as a tb. I am not taunting - you are doing it to yourself. Again, it ain't ever your proble, it is always others problem. No wonder you are in love with democratic policies, which sees any problem in terms of class warfare. Big rofl.<<

you are entitled to your warped illogical opinion.if i am kazhagam,then evr is lord vishnu :).(oorukku pogatha vazhi)...jokes apart ,only during bill clintons era,we saw the american dreams flourishing.after he left the scene ,we are sitting with two wars,our people on the verge of getting de-moralised,but suddenly like godsent everything seems to be changing.happy days are here again o bama kku vetri!!
who says i was joking? What's the matter? Can not handle the truth?
i was living here when bill clinton was the prez. In fact i voted for him the first time. Lucky he had a conservative congress to reign him in. His two major accomplishments were: 1. Reforming welfare and 2: The economy (mainly a compromise with the republicans). Obviously you don't know this. As i said before your hero is only 2 years away from becoming a dunce. I will bet you my bottom dollar that! Rofl. Another rofl.

sb
krs

KRS

>>rofl. When i do the same thing you are doing in every thread, where you spout off without any knowledge and experience in anything, now you know the logic! Big rofl. 'they' are the meat eating/cooking public.<<

Pyschic or psycho ?to read peoples minds thru their writings on virtual forum :)
You are anything but logically illogical.My thread and posts have been about cow worship,untill you came about with your oorukku pogadha vazhi rejoinders or just to get even logic to fix me khe khe...

>>who says i was joking? What's the matter? Can not handle the truth?
i was living here when bill clinton was the prez. In fact i voted for him the first time. Lucky he had a conservative congress to reign him in. His two major accomplishments were: 1. Reforming welfare and 2: The economy (mainly a compromise with the republicans). Obviously you don't know this. As i said before your hero is only 2 years away from becoming a dunce. I will bet you my bottom dollar that! Rofl. Another rofl.<<

Bill Clinton is the darling of the masses untill Monica Lewinsky blew his character to shreds.Even then i defended him saying,its a personal thing between his wife,daughter and we should not impeach him.As far as betting goes,i am very unlucky in gambling,therefore the dollar can remain with you-morever i know O bama kku vetri!! Rememeber to be with us in the forum.Meanwhile try to chant the stuthi that i have posted.Go-Matha engal kula matha.

sb

krs

>>rofl. When i do the same thing you are doing in every thread, where you spout off without any knowledge and experience in anything, now you know the logic! Big rofl. 'they' are the meat eating/cooking public.<<

pyschic or psycho ?to read peoples minds thru their writings on virtual forum :)
you are anything but logically illogical.my thread and posts have been about cow worship,untill you came about with your oorukku pogadha vazhi rejoinders or just to get even logic to fix me khe khe...
i have nothing against you posting about cows and for that matter anything else. My problem is that you make statements you can not back up, e.g., about morarji desai's long life and the reason. So i asked you some particular questions. While promoting the drinking of cow urine and eating of it's refuse, why don't you tell people that you do not do it yourself? Khe, khe om shanthi

>>who says i was joking? What's the matter? Can not handle the truth?
i was living here when bill clinton was the prez. In fact i voted for him the first time. Lucky he had a conservative congress to reign him in. His two major accomplishments were: 1. Reforming welfare and 2: The economy (mainly a compromise with the republicans). Obviously you don't know this. As i said before your hero is only 2 years away from becoming a dunce. I will bet you my bottom dollar that! Rofl. Another rofl.<<

bill clinton is the darling of the masses untill monica lewinsky blew his character to shreds.
again think what you are saying - monica lewinsky blew bill's character? Vow! Imagine! A star truck intern who was slightly fat, seduced the most powerful man in the world! She was just hiding under his desk waiting for him! This is exactly the kind of logic you and your ilk display. Nothing more need to be said.:behindsofa:
even then i defended him saying,its a personal thing between his wife,daughter and we should not impeach him.
do you know what this country paid as a price for his 'personal' dalliance? Atrocities were allowed to happen in bosnia. 9/11 happened precisely because he did not want to kill osama then. His answer to handling the attack then on the twin towers to handle it as a police matter. All because his hands were tied because of the affair and he did not want to go against any criticism if he did something and it failed.
as far as betting goes,i am very unlucky in gambling,therefore the dollar can remain with you-morever i know o bama kku vetri!! Rememeber to be with us in the forum.meanwhile try to chant the stuthi that i have posted.go-matha engal kula matha.
don't worry, i will be here. Not going anywhere.
rofl.:alien:

sb
krs

Krs
>>i have nothing against you posting about cows and for that matter anything else. My problem is that you make statements you can not back up, e.g., about morarji desai's long life and the reason. So i asked you some particular questions. While promoting the drinking of cow urine and eating of it's refuse, why don't you tell people that you do not do it yourself? Khe, khe om shanthi<<

Morarji Desai backed up his action.If you are that interested about drinking your 'mutharam' or the cows be my guest.I am not a role model for anybody in this forum nor any forum member is intimately interested,as to what i do or don't do.I am glad you seem to have picked some of writings of mine like ROFL,khe khe..etc which is a nice change,obviously imitation is a nice form of flattery.ROFL :)

>>again think what you are saying - monica lewinsky blew bill's character? Vow! Imagine! A star truck intern who was slightly fat, seduced the most powerful man in the world! She was just hiding under his desk waiting for him! This is exactly the kind of logic you and your ilk display. Nothing more need to be said.<<

Well,if she had not blabbed or kept the stained semen dress,there would have been no evidence to implicate Bill Clinton.Though i admit,i was dissappointed extremely by his behaviour.Mandu Matinduthhu adanalay Ayogyan.Mattikadhavan Yogyana?

>>do you know what this country paid as a price for his 'personal' dalliance? Atrocities were allowed to happen in bosnia. 9/11 happened precisely because he did not want to kill osama then. His answer to handling the attack then on the twin towers to handle it as a police matter. All because his hands were tied because of the affair and he did not want to go against any criticism if he did something and it failed.<<

As long as Americans outsource to Pakistan to deal with Talibans,Al-Qaeda,...etc nothing is gonna happen.Every American President has a war.Is it coincidence or is it more than that?We should stop acting as the 'global cop' without getting more entanglements.Even this Afghanistan biz,Chief of Staff Mullen openly says,still we do not know where Osama is yes,but trying to track him down.After eight years,such admission speaks very low of American intelligence and is bad morale for troops.Morever its draining the the economy.The moment the two are stopped automatically american life will be buoyant vibrant as before.
The truth is after USSR was broken by USA to small itsy bitsy countries,the Americans did not have any opponent of equal stature to combat.A past CIA operative like Osama is now opposing the might of USA,is a little hard to digest for me.Its like insignificant insect that Al-Qaeda is but they are managing to bring Americans to their kness-there is something fishy going on....

>>don't worry, i will be here. Not going anywhere.rofl.<<

Glad to know that.I enjoy your logically illogical attitude.Go matha engal kula matha :)

sb

Last edited:
krs
>>i have nothing against you posting about cows and for that matter anything else. My problem is that you make statements you can not back up, e.g., about morarji desai's long life and the reason. So i asked you some particular questions. While promoting the drinking of cow urine and eating of it's refuse, why don't you tell people that you do not do it yourself? Khe, khe om shanthi<<

morarji desai backed up his action.if you are that interested about drinking your 'mutharam' or the cows be my guest.i am not a role model for anybody in this forum nor any forum member is intimately interested,as to what i do or don't do.i am glad you seem to have picked some of writings of mine like rofl,khe khe..etc which is a nice change,obviously imitation is a nice form of flattery.rofl :)
yes, i picked up your expressions only for conversations with you. They are like small soundmakers to a child to keep it's attention.

>>again think what you are saying - monica lewinsky blew bill's character? Vow! Imagine! A star truck intern who was slightly fat, seduced the most powerful man in the world! She was just hiding under his desk waiting for him! This is exactly the kind of logic you and your ilk display. Nothing more need to be said.<<

well,if she had not blabbed or kept the stained semen dress,there would have been no evidence to implicate bill clinton.though i admit,i was dissappointed extremely by his behaviour.mandu matinduthhu adanalay ayogyan.mattikadhavan yogyana?
so obviously absolute truth does not matter here? It does not matter that he went on national tv wagging his finger saying 'i had no () relationship with that woman' trying to destroy her? So he covers up his act by trying to destry the woman (not the first time) by lying about it.

>>do you know what this country paid as a price for his 'personal' dalliance? Atrocities were allowed to happen in bosnia. 9/11 happened precisely because he did not want to kill osama then. His answer to handling the attack then on the twin towers to handle it as a police matter. All because his hands were tied because of the affair and he did not want to go against any criticism if he did something and it failed.<<

as long as americans outsource to pakistan to deal with talibans,al-qaeda,...etc nothing is gonna happen.every american president has a war.is it coincidence or is it more than that?we should stop acting as the 'global cop' without getting more entanglements.even this afghanistan biz,chief of staff mullen openly says,still we do not know where obama is yes,but trying to track him down.after eight years,such admission speaks very low of american intelligence and is bad morale for troops.morever its draining the the economy.the moment the two are stopped automatically american life will be buoyant vibrant as before.
The truth is after ussr was broken by usa to small itsy bitsy countries,the americans did not have any opponent of equal stature to combat.a past cia operative like osama is now opposing the might of usa,is a little hard to digest for me.its like insignificant insect that al-qaeda is but they are managing to bring americans to their kness-there is something fishy going on....
there is a bit of truth in what you are saying. Al qaeda as a unit was destroyed. Let us see whether osama gets nabbed by obama.

>>don't worry, i will be here. Not going anywhere.rofl.<<

glad to know that.i enjoy your logically illogical attitude.go matha engal kula matha :)

just to let you know i am going to seriously pursue your threat in a different thread. You will be hearing from me soon.

sb
krs

KRS

>>just to let you know i am going to seriously pursue your threat in a different thread. You will be hearing from me soon.<<

What threat KRS?We are Tamizh Brahmins here in the forum.Don't bring nationality issues.All countries protect their citizens,in my humble opinion.You may have the last word,as my cows are mooing for me,and have to feed them and milk them.

sb

Oh,yes. You will be hearing from the authorities and/or my lawyer very soon. The ball has started rolling today.

KRS

Go-Poojai

Go Pooja (Cow Pooja)
The word "Go" means cow in Sanskrit. Thus "Go Pooja" means worship of the cow. The Siddhas instruct us that Go Puja is an important daily worship procedure. They point out that a cow is so spiritually pure that millions and millions of deities take residence in and around a cow. Thus the very space occupied by a cow is holy ground. Only very pure souls can take birth as cows. Humankind should realize the spiritual significance of cows and learn how these docile animals can contribute to our spiritual upliftment.

http://www.agasthiar.org/AUMzine/0010-darshan.htm

Matrah Sarva Bhutanam

Cow, as Kamdhenu is provider of all happiness “matrah sarva bhutanam, gavah sarv sukh prada”. Meaning cow being mother of all living entities gives all pleasures to everyone. Cow family is born at the home of cowherd. Now a days cowherd treats cow as economic commodity. One reason for this is the destruction of pastures, which has forced him to think in economic terms. He retains the cow till she delivers the calves and milk and reaps economic benefits. But as soon as economic benefits cease he disposes off the cow very cheaply and thus the poor cow is mercilessly killed in a slaughterhouse.

http://www.hkrl.com/cowurine.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back