• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

.Giving money is easy because it is a simple transaction. But doing physical Seva is not.”

Smt Sudha Murthy is a great lady. The charities under her leadership work a lot to ameliorate the people in need. Recently I came to know that her foundation is distributing articles of food to priests working in small temples scattered in the City in view of Covid 19. The priest whom I contacted to help told me that they are looked after well by Smt Sudha Murthy's foundation and thanked me for the offer.
Here's another speech of her's given in 2004 at the MSSW under 14th Mary Clubwala Jadav Memorial lecture, which I wish will guide us to give new purpose in life.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Latest ads

Back