• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Girls Qualification Higher than Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
why should your blood boil? do you own these girls? are they mortgaged to you?

these are independent women, and let me tell you something.. if you have this attitude, no tambram girl is even going to look at you. the last thing girls want, is someone who is so possessing, not only of his own spouse, but of community norms, especially when they are so narrow and bigoted.

Dude,

Learn a basic fact.Most Brahmins of TN grow up with a basic pride and faith in their values and abilities and the biggest irony is that any race carries on only because of the Women and it is them who carry the progeny.That doesn't mean women do all the hard work and men do nothing.

My family even though is not the liberal modern ones,we still can be classified as an upwardly mobile society and four of my uncles are CAs and two of them businessmen in Mumbai and all of them made it through sheer hardwork and brilliance.

All the girls of my family would never ever marry a non-TB and the guys now ay.

As a TB guy,i have seen what constitutes me and why i should keep my genepool clean and i am even okay with our girls marrying brahmins from all over India and even Kshatriyas like Jatts or Rajputs but if she ever marries a NB from TN,thats the end of it man.Those girls cant seriously justify themselves.She sees what happens in reality and still makes a chocie like that,whacks my head.

The NBs of TN have a dep hatred for brahmins and everything brahminical and they try to impose themselves at every social circle they have a chance to.And to let a woman of my blood enter that trash bin is as good as suicide for me.

One of my mothers side cousin married a Nayudu guy and except her parents and sister,the rest of us have pretty much denounced her off.

And regarding the other story of girls scoring better than boys,

I did my CBSE schooling from south madras living in West Mambalam and i can assure you at the top end of the schools,when it comes to big exams which test actual application strength,the guys outnumbe rthe girls bigtime.There are of cousre girls who also excel at this level but the percentage is way less.

Moreover,that hogwash of an exam called TNPCEE and that mind numbing State Board Syllabi.Even there when there used to be a TNPCEE,the brahmin boys always did well,they used to switch to State Board and top the exams tehre which was pretty much mugging and rote.CBSE is nothing great but it is way way better than TN state board.Most of these people who got good jobs did it in an IT boom of the 90s and early 2000s and today,the IT job is the worst of the lot.

Regarding Brahmin boys,i am shocked to see so many people thinking guys who stay back are ammanjis and the ones outside are cool dudes.

The reality is that the ones who stayed back had no point to prove and they gave up their ammanjiness.I have done fights with slum kids,played football and broken knees and others knees,won athletic medals and still managed to get into IIT and IIM.

The biggest stereotype is that of TamBram guys and the trouble they undergo is immense.After all the hardwork they do,the girls go ahead and say i want this,i want that and all that crap.

How many people know that if a guy and a girl are found equally good for a job even in a top MBA school,the company will take the girl.TB guys have to fight political uncertainity,taunting by school mates,pressure of this bullcrap from a consumerist society,sometimes confused parents who are at odds with their ideology,reservations,recession and favourable treatment of girls.

But the good part here is that of my parents,my dad never tried to reason with me why i should feel proud about my Genes,he gave me a take it or leave it offer and same thing as my mom.Emotional things like waking up early,eating healthy vegetarian food,the cuisine of my mom's food will always matter more to me than some girl's physical attraction.

Generally most of the girls,who i ahve found to marry NB tams are generally dumb,bad at studies,too influenced by media and cinema and their peer group or a bad estimation of herself,parents and her society and i concede at times,it could be a genuine case.

After all,i am not saying TB girls should coolly go ahead and marry random loser TB guys.But they should remember their pride first and if their parents dont inculcate this,i guess it is good riddance for our community of these people.

You know at the age of 41 I have come to realize that Love and Marriage is fated and its our destiny who we fall in love or even have an arranged marriage with.
Anyone who has met their soul mate will realize this.

well,I have had 4-5 reltaionships and all kinds of girls.TBs,North Indian Upper Castes and even Foriegners and the girls liked me for my paternal,posessive behaviour and my pride in my genetics.

Can I ask you 1 question? I have no problems who you dated but I have seen this trend that people dont mind dating foreigners even though they hold on to caste roots tight.
See foreigners might not even be Hindus and what about their caste??
Why no one ask that question.

Out here in Malaysia when people marry indians that time all castes are asked but when they marry chinese or malay no one asks this Q about caste?
If you ask me I still hold up even the so called low caste at a higher level than a Non Hindu Non Indian at least the so called low caste is also an Indian and Hindu.

Can I ask you 1 question? I have no problems who you dated but I have seen this trend that people dont mind dating foreigners even though they hold on to caste roots tight.
See foreigners might not even be Hindus and what about their caste??
Why no one ask that question.

Out here in Malaysia when people marry indians that time all castes are asked but when they marry chinese or malay no one asks this Q about caste?
If you ask me I still hold up even the so called low caste at a higher level than a Non Hindu Non Indian at least the so called low caste is also an Indian and Hindu.

well renuka,

I have no issues with anyone in the world,i dated this girl and it was something that broke once things got serious.

My only issue is with NB Tams,Muslims,Christians.If i am raising my daughter in a cosmopolitan society like Mumbai/Bangalore/Abroad it is stupid of me to force her to marry a TB guy even though thats what i would like to.But it is all in the values the parents promote,i know some of my cousins who have grown up in places like Bandra and Greater Kailash and still end up marrying TB guys again.It is all in the values you give them.

But i have fundamental issues with Muslims and Christians because expect you to convert to their religion to marry their people which for me is the absolute excess of relative thinking and plain retarded.That means the girl changes her religious values which is stupid.I know a TB guy who converted to a muslim and didn't tell his parents.My only issue is why not tell your parents openly and do it.It is all hogwash.It happens time and again,all the time.

These kids have too much prosperity and the forget the good ol times of their forefathers.

Regarding NB Tams,it is a mortal enemity and u have to grow up in TN in the 70s-90s to realise it.It may be all hunky dory to reason these things out and give logical views,but thats just delusionary.

I have loads of NB friends and i was a very un TBG kinda person when i grew up,i never had an accent and i spoke any slang better than the speakers themselves and all that.They are like my brothers but not my blood.And they dont have rights over my sisters,simple as that.All this might sound very tribal and clannish to you but thats the truth.We are an endogamous society and still nothing has changed.

It ll be delusional to deny them just because we had some idealistic marxist education and some capitalistic prosperity,we seem to forget the past.sad,but true.

Wait for a small recession and some economic crisis and we ll see the reality behind free will and equality and all that.

And TB girls are the best in TN,India and perhaps the world and they deserve the best that are TB guys.

You know at the age of 41 I have come to realize that Love and Marriage is fated and its our destiny who we fall in love or even have an arranged marriage with.
Anyone who has met their soul mate will realize this.

I agree with that as what seems so good can vanish in no time.Anyway cant help that and all my racial theories cant fight true love and neither would true love care abt me and my theories.

Natarajan, I am very honoured to be addressed as ‘dude’ by such an eminent young iit iim tambram such as yourself. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time I have been ‘dude’d. pray first explain, what you mean by dude? I presume you are in your 20s and comfortably employed with other dudes and dudettes in a fairly mid senior position. Only because you seem seem to have access to firangi girls, and if I know my math right, these are expensive, in india.

My family even though is not the liberal modern ones,we still can be classified as an upwardly mobile society and four of my uncles are CAs and two of them businessmen in Mumbai and all of them made it through sheer hardwork and brilliance. .

Congrats. You and your family are now the norm, I think for tambrams, since the 1990s or even earlier. We can claim credit on our own, even our genes for that matter, but the truth of the matter, is that india is an upward bound economy and tambrams, thanks to tradition of learning and first to jump on the ‘learn english’ bandwagon, got a headstart, and have been successful in passing on the initial advantage to their progeny. Communities, that had absolutely no racial memory re learning for example, also in two generations, have achieved similar success rates – I am thinking of converted kerala Christians, Christian nadars, and other tamil communities whose hitherto earnings were dependent on the land labour. (not landlords)

All the girls of my family would never ever marry a non-TB and the guys now ay. .

This is a profound statement which speaks not only for you but all the girls and girls of your family. Did you not say in a prev post thatyou get possessive and upset when you see a tambram girl cohorting a nonbrahmin (I think you are very liberal and generous here to include other Brahmins ) someone of another caste. At this point, I think, based on trends, you might be in for some ulcers, at some point or the other in your life, which appears, on the basis of averages, to span atleast another 50 years. Good luck re your medicines.

As a TB guy,i have seen what constitutes me and why i should keep my genepool clean and i am even okay with our girls marrying brahmins from all over India and even Kshatriyas like Jatts or Rajputs but if she ever marries a NB from TN,thats the end of it man.Those girls cant seriously justify themselves.She sees what happens in reality and still makes a chocie like that,whacks my head. .

Now you are talking about genepool and pollution. Would it surprise you to know that your genepool is the same as any other group south of the vindhyas? Per dna analysis. Your apparent knowledge of eugenics, is passed on to you by your dad. Yet another case of sons paying for the ignorance of their parents. You might want to read up more, especially, what we are, is more a function of our environment, opportunities, wealth, society, opportunities and above all enterprise and drive.

Why is it, if you are so worried about purity of genepool, that you don’t mind pollution from the jats or rajputs. They are most backward thinking of communities. Have you heard of the khap mentality, and how it has forced so many suicides and murders.

The NBs of TN have a dep hatred for brahmins and everything brahminical and they try to impose themselves at every social circle they have a chance to.And to let a woman of my blood enter that trash bin is as good as suicide for me. .

I don’t think this is correct. There is more tb hatred of non tb than otherway around. Even after supposed hatred and persecution, our community is thriving and prospering in tamil nadu. one cannot have that happen if there is an organized hatred and pogrom. Don’t even go there.

One of my mothers side cousin married a Nayudu guy and except her parents and sister,the rest of us have pretty much denounced her off. .

I think it is a shame on the rest of the family. This is one good opportunity to get to know the nayudus, who are a very enterprising and entrepreneurial community. Your family could have picked some pointers from them kudos to your cousin’s parents, and shame on the rest.

And regarding the other story of girls scoring better than boys,

I did my CBSE schooling from south madras living in West Mambalam and i can assure you at the top end of the schools,when it comes to big exams which test actual application strength,the guys outnumbe rthe girls bigtime.There are of cousre girls who also excel at this level but the percentage is way less.

Moreover,that hogwash of an exam called TNPCEE and that mind numbing State Board Syllabi.Even there when there used to be a TNPCEE,the brahmin boys always did well,they used to switch to State Board and top the exams tehre which was pretty much mugging and rote.CBSE is nothing great but it is way way better than TN state board.Most of these people who got good jobs did it in an IT boom of the 90s and early 2000s and today,the IT job is the worst of the lot. .

Let us get over this hangup of writing and passing first class. There is a tamil proverb about ‘ettu surakkaai’. Book knowledge, I think is being overemphasized along with degrees one after the other. Most of them are useless in jobs and in life. They are used to produce good clerks, simple accountants and pompous managers. All of which, our community excels, except initatives and job creation.

Regarding Brahmin boys,i am shocked to see so many people thinking guys who stay back are ammanjis and the ones outside are cool dudes.

The reality is that the ones who stayed back had no point to prove and they gave up their ammanjiness.I have done fights with slum kids,played football and broken knees and others knees,won athletic medals and still managed to get into IIT and IIM. .

Either you are an ammanji or not. An ammanji is defined, by me, as one, who is a nerd, oiled hair, feminine gait pronounced by chappal wearing, looks down on the road all the time, afraid to lookat anyone in the eyes, does not participate in sports, does not pick a fight or call a fight, book worm, does not participate in team sports, thinks marks is one and end all for getting a good job and above all, shy of girls. it looks like you are nothing of that. you might want to start some evening classes for ammanjis to graduate out of their ammanjidom

The biggest stereotype is that of TamBram guys and the trouble they undergo is immense.After all the hardwork they do,the girls go ahead and say i want this,i want that and all that crap.

How many people know that if a guy and a girl are found equally good for a job even in a top MBA school,the company will take the girl.TB guys have to fight political uncertainity,taunting by school mates,pressure of this bullcrap from a consumerist society,sometimes confused parents who are at odds with their ideology,reservations,recession and favourable treatment of girls. .

Ofcourse,why complain. Are you not proud of our tambram girls. if everything else is equal, what is wrong with them given preference. Atleast they don’t have attitudes like what you expressed, along with the scars of taunts and what nots. Did you not fight it out? If those did not make you stronger, you were not a good fighter. A good fighter does not mean, he has to win..he just has to put up a good fight.

But the good part here is that of my parents,my dad never tried to reason with me why i should feel proud about my Genes,he gave me a take it or leave it offer and same thing as my mom.Emotional things like waking up early,eating healthy vegetarian food,the cuisine of my mom's food will always matter more to me than some girl's physical attraction. .

Again, parental corruption of the mind. I feel like, you should tellyour parents, to read up on geneology and environment. What I am more interested, is the belief that your abhivaadhey tells you all about your geneology. We all have been invaded by several races, and it might be of interest to know that we all carry, certain Persian, afghan and central asian genes..thanks to our great grandmothers forced upon willingly or otherwise, by victorious invaders. So much so for racial purity.

i bet you believe in manusmrithi and its prescribed treatment and punishment for women and panchamas and shudras too!

you should not be talking of mom's cooking in the same breath. that would not be in good taste, to talk of eugenic nonsense, and good tambram food especially if it happens to be of palghat cuisine.

Generally most of the girls,who i ahve found to marry NB tams are generally dumb,bad at studies,too influenced by media and cinema and their peer group or a bad estimation of herself,parents and her society and i concede at times,it could be a genuine case.

After all,i am not saying TB girls should coolly go ahead and marry random loser TB guys.But they should remember their pride first and if their parents dont inculcate this,i guess it is good riddance for our community of these people.

This above statement is unbefitting of iit iim graduate. Either it shows that the quality of those institutions have gone down deephill or you are not telling the truth. A good education is supposed to broaden the mind. Here I see something narrower than the bridge under my nose. Sorry to say and see this, from such apparently otherwise a brilliant young man. So sad!

I agree with that as what seems so good can vanish in no time.Anyway cant help that and all my racial theories cant fight true love and neither would true love care abt me and my theories.

well well well, you almost redeemed yourself, with your belief in love .. hopefully you will be blind when you fall in love, and love blindly too!!

best wishes for a happy life young man. throw away your social genes theory. let it be a passing whiff of hydrogen sulphide in an otherwise healthy soul...

nat,

re your post #30,

sort of expalins many things.

personally, i think, ic ir marriages are a tough proposition in india. particularly when we have religious hangups. also faiths vying with each other re who is superior, and everyone taking advantage of the caste inequalities.

i think, we as tambrams, have immense opportunities to revitalize our faith, by shunning the worst aspects of casteism, which can be seen in many many posts here - erudited and explained.

but as you say, love is blind. and love is there to stay. it is good, if we support our children, and welcome them to our fold and faith. maybe then they can stand up when demanded to change faiths, and we can ensure that our tambram stock mulitply.

we cannot grow by shrinking. i say. !

Kunkuppu sir,

I did not know you were much older.Enna Manichukongo.Dude is just a term to identify a person.

Sorry to say this,as much as i hate to believe that is the case but thats what happens a lot.the last part of my statement,i have quite a few girls like that who throw away things.Education and all is fine sir,but somethings look different in paper and reality.And my views are my own,u ll see worse in IITs and IIMs,anyway.

And TB guys are good fighters,great fighters.Physically,emotionally and intellectually and thats why they have my heart.

Regarding coaching ammanjis,i would be very glad to but a lot of these things also come from their parents.Both my parents are proud,fierce tempered and perfectionists and i got it from them.

And i have clarified in a post later that my issue is only with NB Tams,Muslims and Christians,i am pretty much cool with other people.It is a reactionary thing to what they practice.I mean,they think they are too cool and we are weak paarpanans,then why dont they keep their strength.

we are tirunelveli vadamas and our food is slightly different from palghat food.

I am not talking any eugenics or anything.I agree with all that you are saying,i carry blood from all over perhaps or not.

But then i live in this society today with my cultural identity and i ll keep it.

That Ettu Surakkai proverb is alright but preparing for IITJEE is a pleasure in itself.It is a fight against all odds and an exuberating experience in itself,i have never found more pleasure than in indulging in it.it is not as easy as that proverb suggests.We always keep taking extreme positions.This is like the fight between architects and structural engineers.

Architects suggest the buildings ll look ugly without us and the engineers say the building ll fall without us.Both take extreme positions despite the reality being we neither want an ugly building or a weak one.

Theory and Practicals both are necessary,just because we over do theory doesn't mean it is useless but i agree with u that getting arrogant because of that is also stupid.

And sir,what my dad gave me that pride it has nothing to do with eugenics or nose.I am maximum tanned from playing in the sun,my nose is not too sharp and i am too lean and have no thoppai and i dont even like curd rice.It is the pride that he obtained from his hard tough life that he carried on.According to him,tirunelveli vadama iyers are the only gold and diamond in the mix.Well,the old man is too extreme,i didn't buy all that but i have my own independent observations.

Dont worry about my medicine sir,i ll keep this feeling as long as i am alive,whether people are with me or not.It is not a political choice,it is an existential choice.

Fighting is alright and there are guys who lose out too and it is very bad for them.I can understand a girl who atleast goes out,does some work,makes some money feeling proud about herself but home maker girls sitting at home and judging these guys,thats cruel.

And regarding Ammanjis,if thats the definition of one,i have seen more ammanjis amongst NBs than Brahmins in my school days.I have seen big,strong tam brams bash up random cocky NBs.

I am proud of TB girls,but often i see a over spoilt,daddy's fav tambram girls who have no idea of how the world works and what is the case,they bankrolled by their dads,ride the goodluck in the one night and want to arrive in the morning in all pomp and splendour.

nat,

re your post #30,

sort of expalins many things.

personally, i think, ic ir marriages are a tough proposition in india. particularly when we have religious hangups. also faiths vying with each other re who is superior, and everyone taking advantage of the caste inequalities.

i think, we as tambrams, have immense opportunities to revitalize our faith, by shunning the worst aspects of casteism, which can be seen in many many posts here - erudited and explained.

but as you say, love is blind. and love is there to stay. it is good, if we support our children, and welcome them to our fold and faith. maybe then they can stand up when demanded to change faiths, and we can ensure that our tambram stock mulitply.

we cannot grow by shrinking. i say. !

and yeah,i have fallen in love and failed and it taunts me.anyway,thats not important.

I personally dont find myself superior or anything,but i have to feel such an emotion to go out and give a good fight.

I personally have no issues with inter religion marriage but i cant convert.I have courted catholic girls who said,how can u not convert and stuff.I found it stupid to proceed beyond that.

and yeah,i have fallen in love and failed and it taunts me.anyway,thats not important.

I personally dont find myself superior or anything,but i have to feel such an emotion to go out and give a good fight.

I personally have no issues with inter religion marriage but i cant convert.I have courted catholic girls who said,how can u not convert and stuff.I found it stupid to proceed beyond that.

natarajan,

have you not heard, young man, that it is better to have loved, and lost, rather than not loved at all?

there is a well matched lass out there waiting for you. it is like catching a butterfly. you can round around with the net open the wide field the whole day. and come up nought.

and while you are just resting, catching your breath,

gently, and softly and silently,

a pretty one lands gently on your hands.

do not capture it, or kill it or bind it in a frame. keep it lovingly and cherish every minute. for love too is a gift, to be cherished, and not golden caged.

best wishes...

natarajan,

re your post #35,

please, let me make one thing clear. i think, in the forum we are all equal. age, gender, nationality caste religion beliefs and prejudices do not matter. should not matter.

we are humans, and i am just another one - warts and all. so please no need for apologies. take it back.

also, i enjoy being dude, though not sure what it is. what is it? how do you define a dude?

re the rest of the post, you are ok young man. inbetween girls i guess. find one, and we will find you here no more :)

re iit jee, in my days, you just woke up, wrote the test. i did so in 1967 in midst of anti hindi agitation. not sure what it gained us, as profs were useless. many were brought from rural andhra in iit madras, thanks to family connections, very poor knowledge of english, no fundas, and got the job just through connections. same went for many profs, even usa returned, who soon morphed into thondhi and thoppai, and produced no papers worthy of mentioning.

it was and still a closed brahmin club, iit madras. there was one dalit prof vasantha kandasami, and these guys were not even gracious to accommodate her. btw no many female profs either. all in all, i think, iits are overblown pompous emptyboast structural neanderthals. the few brilliant minds that came out of it, would have been brilliant anywhere, considering that we are a nation of 1.2 billion people, and the brilliance shown is few and far between.

which is why i think, the average but down to earth 'jus the need' education of tamilnadu produces more businessmen traders and small industrialists - like the ones in kovai, tirupur gobi and tiruchi. elite education like iit i think has been of no use to india except provide second rate brahmin engineers with kushi jobs. the smarter ones went to usa s'pore or mno in india itself. :)

an ex iit madras guy..yours truly

Last edited:
dude is a result of american culture.it is like saying dei.Dei could be offensive when said to an older person but dude just means guy and it refers to any guy,old or a toddler.

It is what they call in tamizh a villichol,one u use to call someone.Like Eda in malayalam or even thambi in tamizh.

natarajan,

re your post #35,

please, let me make one thing clear. i think, in the forum we are all equal. age, gender, nationality caste religion beliefs and prejudices do not matter. should not matter.

we are humans, and i am just another one - warts and all. so please no need for apologies. take it back.

also, i enjoy being dude, though not sure what it is. what is it? how do you define a dude?

re the rest of the post, you are ok young man. inbetween girls i guess. find one, and we will find you here no more :)

re iit jee, in my days, you just woke up, wrote the test. i did so in 1967 in midst of anti hindi agitation. not sure what it gained us, as profs were useless. many were brought from rural andhra in iit madras, thanks to family connections, very poor knowledge of english, no fundas, and got the job just through connections. same went for many profs, even usa returned, who soon morphed into thondhi and thoppai, and produced no papers worthy of mentioning.

it was and still a closed brahmin club, iit madras. there was one dalit prof vasantha kandasami, and these guys were not even gracious to accommodate her. btw no many female profs either. all in all, i think, iits are overblown pompous emptyboast structural neanderthals. the few brilliant minds that came out of it, would have been brilliant anywhere, considering that we are a nation of 1.2 billion people, and the brilliance shown is few and far between.

which is why i think, the average but down to earth 'jus the need' education of tamilnadu produces more businessmen traders and small industrialists - like the ones in kovai, tirupur gobi and tiruchi. elite education like iit i think has been of no use to india except provide second rate brahmin engineers with kushi jobs. the smarter ones went to usa s'pore or mno in india itself. :)

an ex iit madras guy..yours truly

well,i wud loved to have open my eyes and give the test.i had to give up hockey for it and it is still the same now also,useless profs but the people i met there and my experiences there.I understood India at one go,i would never have got it anywhere.Businessmen in TN are alright and they are good risktakers,TN people in general.

Nothing wrong in such education,IIT it is a good exercise in National integrity.I went to Guwahati and saw the world for the first time and for good.The best engineers go to USA/Singapore and it is nice.

It can be of great use to India even now but to be frank,i would have liked to have been a bureaucrat rather,even though by my times,it became impossible.

subramanian,

you are absolutely right about understanding india from iit.

till then i was a madras brought up boy, went to an anglo indian school, lived first in a lower NB neighbourhood royapettah triplicane, then moved near santhome mylapore predominantly catholic anglo indian and other castes. had a great school time and never knew how to differentiate caste till..

i came to iit. tambrams in those days dominated iit madras. of the 225 students about 75 were from tamilnadu, 50 from north, 30 keralite xtians, and the rest dhal folks from all other parts. met jats, marathis, sikhs, kashmiris,bengalis, oriyas, biharis, baniyas all for the first time in my life. only 5 muslims though. did not quite represent india, but i got to know more of mother india's babies.

also, only 1 girl. managed to stay single inspite of wooing by 225 kaanjupona boys, and had an arranged marriage to her own group - telugu brahmin!!

well renuka,

I have no issues with anyone in the world,i dated this girl and it was something that broke once things got serious.

My only issue is with NB Tams,Muslims,Christians.If i am raising my daughter in a cosmopolitan society like Mumbai/Bangalore/Abroad it is stupid of me to force her to marry a TB guy even though thats what i would like to.But it is all in the values the parents promote,i know some of my cousins who have grown up in places like Bandra and Greater Kailash and still end up marrying TB guys again.It is all in the values you give them.

But i have fundamental issues with Muslims and Christians because expect you to convert to their religion to marry their people which for me is the absolute excess of relative thinking and plain retarded.That means the girl changes her religious values which is stupid.I know a TB guy who converted to a muslim and didn't tell his parents.My only issue is why not tell your parents openly and do it.It is all hogwash.It happens time and again,all the time.

These kids have too much prosperity and the forget the good ol times of their forefathers.

Regarding NB Tams,it is a mortal enemity and u have to grow up in TN in the 70s-90s to realise it.It may be all hunky dory to reason these things out and give logical views,but thats just delusionary.

I have loads of NB friends and i was a very un TBG kinda person when i grew up,i never had an accent and i spoke any slang better than the speakers themselves and all that.They are like my brothers but not my blood.And they dont have rights over my sisters,simple as that.All this might sound very tribal and clannish to you but thats the truth.We are an endogamous society and still nothing has changed.

It ll be delusional to deny them just because we had some idealistic marxist education and some capitalistic prosperity,we seem to forget the past.sad,but true.

Wait for a small recession and some economic crisis and we ll see the reality behind free will and equality and all that.

And TB girls are the best in TN,India and perhaps the world and they deserve the best that are TB guys.

You know i like how you write about all your ex girlfriends here.Its like the movie Autograph.LOL(just kidding).
I get what you mean..may be its like some deep seated feelings towards NB Tamils but do you really think that will make the world a better place to stay?

To a certain extent I can say I am also some what bias cos I would have never ever considered dating or marrying a Non Hindu.So I cant hold you wrong on having a strong stand on your personal preference.

Regarding your last line that TB girls are the best in TN, India and perhaps the world..that I will have to disagree cos God made everyone in His image and His glory is reflected in each and everyone of us in this world...right from the Bushmen of the Kalahari till the blond blue eyed Scandinavian.
So all are Varishta(the best)

Renuka

Thats a personal preference.I just adore the TB girls,with their intelligence,feminity,motherliness,cooking and all that.Of cousre this is a stereotype but i have seen a lot of this in my early childhood to make my choice.

Dear Mr. S. Natarajan/ Ms Renuka, It is a fashion/ hypocratic way of expressing, almost by all T.Bs that they would not mind getting their daughters married to NB , or if She loves &marries, it is also O.K. for them. if she is married to a Christian or a Muslim Boy, you feel that she has to get converted to their side .Why ? It is simple. These 2 religions follow their customs strictly & the Boys will not be allowed without getting his lover converted to Christianity or to Muslim. As our Brahmins are liberal in outlook, the situation is exploited. If the parents/ Friends of the girls discuss with such girls the negative points for their future life, many would see the reason, & may desist, as we all realize that it is the circumstances finding favourable, may be in work places, to venture , knowing fully well that, given a chance, no parent would willingly, say YES , let alone encourage her.
It is infatuation, & nothing Platonical ? One more thing-- such inter caste/ inter religious marriages do take place easily, whether any one likes or not, it is the future of the couple:s children--who cannot revert easily to Brahminical line. We , as a community should go on appealing to all our Boys/ Girls to resist the temptation of looking for their life partner outside our Community , so that, you avoid the following outcome :---1) permanent displeasure to parents & first circle of relatives 2) may loose a few friends who are close to you, few of them would totally be against 3)Success of such marriages are not very successful, because you would have invited lot of criticisms, though you would not care 4) Remember, there are really good Boys/ Girls among us in the community, if you have open mind on Marriage matter as it was rightly called as " Kalyanam enbadu, aayiram kalathu payir "
Pray for the positive progress of TB in this century, where the youth/Boys/ Girls would be fore runners ,in every field, one can think of . Our contribution to the Society at large had been tremendous in the past Century. We are the Pioneers in all areas of progress America is making in the last 15 years.

A.Srinvasan(rishikesan )

Dear Friends,
is is a good Topic. Letus not fore close. Please go on rcrding your seriousmments & opinions
A.Srinivasan ( Rishiken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back