• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Girl forced to unbutton her jeans in front of BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

qfglrxjabeajd.jpg

Once again Sakshi Maharaj landed himself in a controversy, when a shocking video surfaced on social media yesterday, showing a girl being forced to unbutton her jeans, right in front of the BJP MP. In the video, Sakshi Maharaj is seen discussing something with a group of women and then a girl is asked to unbutton her jeans in front of him. Several men were also seen present during the incident. The incident took place in the house of a BJP worker, Maidan Singh in Uttar Pradesh’s Mainpuri. Reports also say that Sakshi Maharaj reportedly threatned to shoot police after they entered the BJP worker's house. Sakshi alleged that the cops had entered Maidan Singh's house without female constables and reportedly misbehaved wish Singh's two daughters. Station House Officer, Bicchwa, Jitendra Kumar told the Times of India.

Read more at: http://www.sify.com/news/girl-force...kshi-maharaj-news-national-qfglt9jfhfchc.html

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: calibrifont, calibri, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(243, 243, 243);">[video=youtube_share;h-vX17lpp-Q]https://youtu.be/h-vX17lpp-Q[/video]

Can any one explain this? Even if you are a hard core BJP, please explain this.

Sakshi Maharaj MP might have been exploring something important in searching points to discuss in the next BJP parliamentary committee meeting !! LOL

I am a daughter of India.
I am neither wanted nor loved, except perhaps in abstract. As an ideal perhaps, extolled as the virtue of our distant past.
I am a liability to the house, and the family is glad when they complete their “duty” of giving me away to another. In this I am reduced to a commodity.
I am brought up in a different manner since my body is different. Since my biology is different, I am restricted by our very rich culture that eulogizes women. I too have a mind.
I am believed to possess chastity by virtue of being who I am. I cannot even eat a fair meal a day, and do not have access to basic needs for most of my conscious life. Yet, I possess this strange thing called chastity that is of more concern to people around me.
I crawl and cringe, along with my brother, when I am told that I am a lesser mortal. In the name of caste. In the name of religion. In the name of God.
I have to cover my body, as it tempts men. I say unto them – cover your hideous thoughts?
I have to listen to my parents as I have no identity of my own. I have to think through them, even as their aged mind grapples with itself to adjust to time.
I envy that dog which has earned a better home among humans. But again, I remind myself that I am born poor and do not deserve a place in this society.
I know that India is a mother. A woman. Yet, I know not, of governments, of leaders, and of societies who would collectively care for me. You know I exist but turn the other way.
I am but human. Care, when weak. Support when needed. Protect when threatened. Respect when you think. And love me as I am. Always.
I too will grow up to be a mother.

I am neither wanted nor loved, except perhaps in abstract. As an ideal perhaps, extolled as the virtue of our distant past.
I am a liability to the house, and the family is glad when they complete their “duty” of giving me away to another. In this I am reduced to a commodity.
I am brought up in a different manner since my body is different. Since my biology is different, I am restricted by our very rich culture that eulogizes women. I too have a mind.
I am believed to possess chastity by virtue of being who I am. I cannot even eat a fair meal a day, and do not have access to basic needs for most of my conscious life. Yet, I possess this strange thing called chastity that is of more concern to people around me.
I crawl and cringe, along with my brother, when I am told that I am a lesser mortal. In the name of caste. In the name of religion. In the name of God.
I have to cover my body, as it tempts men. I say unto them – cover your hideous thoughts?
I have to listen to my parents as I have no identity of my own. I have to think through them, even as their aged mind grapples with itself to adjust to time.
I envy that dog which has earned a better home among humans. But again, I remind myself that I am born poor and do not deserve a place in this society.
I know that India is a mother. A woman. Yet, I know not, of governments, of leaders, and of societies who would collectively care for me. You know I exist but turn the other way.
I am but human. Care, when weak. Support when needed. Protect when threatened. Respect when you think. And love me as I am. Always.
I too will grow up to be a mother.

Yes, it is the lament of women in india in general with some exceptions.
Does it need to be that way?

It seems this is the story:

Unnao, May 5: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Sakshi Maharaj, known for landing into trouble due to his loose remarks, has triggered yet another controversy. In a video making rounds on the internet, the saffron leader is seen in a public meeting, where a girl dressed in western clothes was instructed to unbutton her jeans.However, the girl was not told to remove her jeans as part of punishment. Instead, Sakshi Maharaj wanted her to reveal the areas of her body which were bruised due to attack by local police. Important to note is that the girl was surrounded by elderly women who were suspecting the parts of her body which were injured. As per the visuals, the girl’s hand was fractured

But he should have asked some women to check on the girls injuries and not watch it himself.

These guys can escape her but once they are in form of ashes, the actual they, will suffer tons of pain......Yama won't leave and so does Karma that you did here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back