• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Girl baby name please

I will see if I can uplad the "Madras Female Names" - Cultual Anthropological study done by one Prof. N. Ramasubramanian, Kurukshetra University which is being used by Her Mejsty Elizabeth.
Janani, Jaanaki, Jaya, Jyoti, Jotsna, Jalandara, Jagannayaki, .. ae some names that comes to my mind.
But please remember that it should be easy for Westerners to pronounce as one day she may migrate to the West. So not many syllables and not too complicated like Janmasundari , Jagajanani etc.
But a father has right to choose whatever name he likes, but consult your wife too.

Dear members
I am happy to inform to all our god blessing I get the girl baby on 10th Nov 2021 at Thanjavur is star name is
Uthra Ashaadaஉத்திராடம்
I am requesting you please share the name of Standing with the name of 'J' please share with me

Thanks with regards!
My suggestion: 1. Jaya 2. Anaka.

Dear members
I am happy to inform to all our god blessing I get the girl baby on 10th Nov 2021 at Thanjavur is star name is
Uthra Ashaadaஉத்திராடம்
I am requesting you please share the name of Standing with the name of 'J' please share with me

Thanks with regards!
My suggestion is Januka meaning beauty.

My best wishes to the beautiful/blessed baby girl.

Latest ads

Back