• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Getting back in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandmother was home after a long travel. She was obviously tired. But the three year old grandson was not noticing,
he rummaged thro' the luggage and discovered a water pistol, squealing with delight, headed for the nearest sink.

The mother of the three year old was not pleased. She turned to her mother and said " Mom I am suprised, how could you get him a water pistol, don't you remember how little Ankitha and me used to drive you crazy with a similar water gun?"

The Grandmother with an impish smile replied "Oh dear, I really forgot".

I hope this will be the reply from every grandmother and the the same silence either from son or daughter. It will help everyone in the family move forward.

I hope this will be the reply from every grandmother and the the same silence either from son or daughter. It will help everyone in the family move forward.

A vicarious pleasure for the old parents through the grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back