• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Get Together in Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I have no problem for Saturday 5th Dec. evening. But make it little late with probably a dinner meeting.

What about Hotel Palmgrove in that case. Parking is not a problem.

All the best

yeah it can be later also as long as everyone can make it and reach back home in time.

Palmgrove is fine by me.

Mr.praveen sir
I am newly joint the forum. SO please informe about 22nd nov meeting proposal. I ALSO join the next meetingthank you

Ok, then Palmgrove it is . If there is any alternate preferred venues, please do post here before 5.30pm Friday, so that i can call and confirm the venue and also inform the members :)

Venue:- Palmgrove Hotel, Chennai
Time:- 7.30PM

Ok, then Palmgrove it is . If there is any alternate preferred venues, please do post here before 5.30pm Friday, so that i can call and confirm the venue and also inform the members :)

Venue:- Palmgrove Hotel, Chennai
Time:- 7.30PM

I shall make it no problem unless it is decided alternatively.

Please book a table suitable based on the participants.

Let me host the dinner tomorrow

All the best

Last edited:
Update...

The banquet halls are full.

so it is the restaurant in palmgrove. have to be there by 7.30pm (atleast a sizeable crowd). its gets crowded around 8pm... so please be there by 7.30pm sharp ;) no reservations unfortunately on weekends :(

a message has been sent to all confirmed and probable members. Please do share your contact numbers or ways of identifying one another.

The meet turned out to be pretty good, though only 8 of us could meet :)

Thank you [email protected], G. Soundara Rajan, praveen, rajeshiyer09, RVR, siva144, sraghu65, Krishnaism :)

Thank you RVR for hosting a nice dinner :)

Last edited:
Thank you, Sri RVR for such a delicious dinner. Thank you Praveen, for organizing this meet in such a nice way. Thanks to all those who attended. It was nice to know all of you in person.

~ Raghu Sankaran

To: RVRji and Praveen and Others, last day(5.12.09) a wondwrfull gettogether and a combination of food and discussions very good. Thankyou Sri RVji for your dinner and Praveen for the meet I once again thank you and to all the TB members whom I met Yersterday. s.r.k.

RVR Sir-Thanks for dinner. Praveen thanks for arrangement, it was nice meet to meet G. Soundara Rajan, praveen, rajeshiyer09, sraghu65, Krishnaism in person

Siva

I missed that golden opportunity of meeting our people. Anyhow, I heard that you people has planned to go somewhere out. Kindly make it possible soon... Also, what about next meet??? I wish to have next meeting soon. Shiva sir, Rajesh sir, Raghu sir and Krishnaism sir, please forgive me for my absence.

Pranams

Dear Sri Durgadasan -- one of the topics we discussed during the F-2-F meet at Hotel Palmgrove, Chennai last Sunday was to do with a chartered one day/weekend trip to some of the historic but unheralded (out of the popular tourist circuits) temples in TN. That is when Sri RVR and Sri G Soundararajan mentioned your name, and your knowledge regarding such temples. Can we organize something like this during the second half of January? If members who are experts in devotional hymns/chantings/bhajans also accompany us, our trip would be truly blessed.

Thanks, and namaskarams to all,

~ Raghu Sankaran

Last edited:
Namassadhasae.

Thanks RVji for the excellent dinner. The Get Together was quite nice.
The opportunity of knowing the nick names in their faces was a nice experience. Thanks all the 7 participants.

"அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!" _ திருவக்கரை திருப்புகழ்

Sure raghu Ji

It will be of great pleasure blended with divinity... Will be a nice trip then. Sure we can plan and go somewhere out. Iam sure for my presence. Just we can plan it in a weekend. To someextent, I can sing some bhajans and devotional songs and entertain (???) too (Kazhudaiku adutha stage la irukkum).

Pranams.

Will get togethers happen in Coimbatore / Bangalore

Dear Members,

Just curious to know if there is any possibility of such meetings
be held in coimbatore / Bangalore?

Regards
S.Ram Prakash

Dear Members,

Just curious to know if there is any possibility of such meetings
be held in coimbatore / Bangalore?

Regards
S.Ram Prakash

Since Vivaga Sangamam is scheduled in Bangalore, you can meet most of the members during the event at Bangalore on 24th January, 2010. If you happen to be at Bangalore on that day, please visit the function so that we all can meet.

We want to organise Vivaga Sangamam at Coimbatore in the future and if you can volunteer, you are most welcome. It is purely a voluntary gathering and if you can organise our members at Coimbatore, it will be very nice.

All the best

Dear Mr Praveen,

I had really missed the meeting which is really an opportunity to personnaly discuss / debate on some immportant topics, since I was away from India. I wish to know any such topic had been disussed. Of course I had missed the delicious dinner with mouth watering dishes. Let me wait for another opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back