• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Funny word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 11:51 AM
Subject: Fw: Very good one - the Stumper

I am sending this only to my smart friends. I could notfigure it out and had to look at the answer. See if you can figure out whatthese words have in common.

1 Banana
2 Dresser
3 Grammar
4 Potato
5 Revive
6 Uneven
7 Assess

Are you peeking or have you already given up? Give it another try. Look at eachword carefully. (You'll kick yourself when you discover the answer.)

This Is Cool.
Answer: No, it is not that they all have at least 2 double letters.
(Thought I had the answer, but I did not go far enough.)

Answer:

In all of the words listed, if you take the first letter, place it at the endof the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word. Didyou figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back