• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Full text: Pranab Mukherjee addresses nation ahead of 67th Republic Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

[h=1]Full text: Pranab Mukherjee addresses nation ahead of 67th Republic Day[/h]President Pranab Mukherjee addressed the nation on Monday evening ahead of the 67th Republic Day of India. Like every year, he spoke about the different burning issues including terrorism, intolerance, rise of poullution, the economy and India's ties with Pakistan.

He ended his speech with a quote from Rabindranath Tagore, urging the youth of the country to march ahead and take centrestage.

Here is the full text of the speech:

My Fellow Citizens:

1.On the eve of the sixty-seventh Republic Day of our nation, I extend warm greetings to all of you in India and abroad. I convey my special greetings to members of our Armed Forces, Para-military Forces and Internal Security Forces. I pay my tribute to the brave soldiers who made the supreme sacrifice of their lives in defending India’s territorial integrity and in upholding the rule of law.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/india/full...ation-ahead-of-67th-republic-day-2598388.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back