• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Freedom/Free Speech is Eternal & like Breathing Itself !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sri Kunjuppu Ji and Sri Prasad1 Ji,

In the spirit of what has been happening here, can we not continue this?

Dear Sri Prasad Ji, let us not get offended as a community. I do not share Sri Kunjuppu's views on a post elsewhere, but let us not get offended as a community. Those are his heartfelt opinions and he has every right to feel that way. He is one of us and so we should give proper respect to his views.

Dear Sri Kunjuppu Ji, wish you address directly to the 'stalker'.

Hope this ends here.

Regards,
KRS

Last edited:
Dear Sri Kunjuppu Ji and Sri Prasad1 Ji,

In the spirit of what has been happening here, can we not continue this?

Dear Sri Prasad Ji, let us not get offended as a community. I do not share Sri Kunjuppu's views on a post elsewhere, but let us not get offended as a community. Those are his heartfelt opinions and he has every right to feel that way. He is one of us and so we should give proper respect to his views.

Dear Sri Kunjuppu Ji, wish you address directly to the 'stalker'.

Hope this ends here.

Regards,
KRS

If someone has a heartfelt apology to make or a point to be made, they have every right to make it as an individual. I do not want someone to make an apology on my behalf or my community.

What an ego to think someone is stalking ????
But in the spirit of your post I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
Especially when collective apology is demanded! All are no Haddocks - I apologise on demand!!

If someone has a heartfelt apology to make or a point to be made, they have every right to make it as an individual. I do not want someone to make an apology on my behalf or my community.

Sri.Prasad, Greetings.

Just like you, I am not a person to apologise for other's mistake too. But I have to interfere here, please. Sri.Kunjuppu had not apologised on behalf of a community. He clearly said "folks like me". He spoke about himself and like minded persons like himself. There is no reason for anyone to get upset, please. I would have directly asked Sri.Kunjuppu to explain had he apologised on behalf of the whole community; but he didn't. I am not posting this message for debating purposes though. I am only writing this to deffuse a situation, please.

Cheers!

The David's star does miracles!

It has catapulted everyone I clicked for - except me!!!

I tried catapulting your "Ratings". The box message says and I am quoting here:

"You must spread some reputation around, before giving it to VR again". So now the Q is what is the way forward to spreading "some" reputation around?

Does it mean that I should post a message in every thread that I like VR's postings?

Please do not LIKE me since it is against your principle! :nono:

Meantime I shall try to find out how you can spread your

reputation around :rolleyes:

I think it is just to make sure that two people do not catapult each other's reputation into astronomical figures! :moony:
Mr. praveen has thought about EVERYTHING! :clap2:

"You must spread some reputation around, before giving it to VR again". So now the Q is what is the way forward to spreading "some" reputation around?

Does it mean that I should post a message in every thread that I like VR's postings?

sh.prasad, some how i couldnt agree with you on this, though we both share some views together elsewhere.

remember, self moderation is the best, and will always be.

if someone makes apology on behalf of a community or on behalf of his own family or parents/children or on behalf of his own country, you should always feel great about him.

guess what, apology is some thing great, one may not love to tender, so easily. in my view, if some one apologizes, i keep him in high esteem.

one of the quote which reminds me always about the importance of apology is 'Friends are God's apology for relations"

Bush said once: 'Boy. I hope you accept my apology as a country, or show some humanity

It means, you should look out for some nice souls (like me) and not shower all the goodies to just one :)

if someone makes apology on behalf of a community or on behalf of his own family or parents/children or on behalf of his own country, you should always feel great about him.

guess what, apology is some thing great, one may not love to tender, so easily. in my view, if some one apologizes, i keep him in high esteem.

Agreed, but if the real intention behind the apology is to show case the community in poor light, would you want that apology to be tendered? Isnt that trying to score a selfish brownie point at the cost of the community?

I hope that I am also one of those NICE SOULS existing here :becky:

By the way all my 'goodies' were 'earned' by me

except for the 1500+ likes :pray2:
which others have showered on me! :rain:

It means, you should look out for some nice souls (like me) and not shower all the goodies to just one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back