• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dr Rajiv Misra of UK

hi

nice video....thanks....its reality....im from USA....very close to NEW YORK....the epic center in USA....

india is far better....but i think...everybody should support govt efforts.....in every big national pendamic

somebody take advantage of political benefits in every country....its true...even my daughter is working in

ICU in a big hospital.....every death is very normal in USA now days....she works for a week continuous

without break....hard working doctors/nurses/heath workers......they may loose their life too....big kudos

for them...even i served in indian army during war time....but i never felt like this...

hi

nice video....thanks....its reality....im from USA....very close to NEW YORK....the epic center in USA....

india is far better....but i think...everybody should support govt efforts.....in every big national pendamic

somebody take advantage of political benefits in every country....its true...even my daughter is working in

ICU in a big hospital.....every death is very normal in USA now days....she works for a week continuous

without break....hard working doctors/nurses/heath workers......they may loose their life too....big kudos

for them...even i served in indian army during war time....but i never felt like this...

May God bless you, your daughter and your family

service to living beings is service to God

Latest ads

Back