• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Donald Trump was an indian in his prev life

I do not know what you know about Trump? Nor do I know how much Hindu you are. Did you think you are improving Hinduism by associating it with Trump?
Trump!!!!!!!!

Trump is pure evil. Period.

Behind all the joking, laughing, and theatrics, he is pure evil. Young girl in 20s with a baby of 6 months old was viciously denied entry at the Mexican border due to this thugs policy. 15 days later she and the baby was found dead. And this rascal didn't even have the courtesy to express grief. Innumerable such instances.

And it is shocking to see so many people supporting and cheering such evil. This is why i talked about the Nazi inspired mind rigging project propagated by the sanghis. Once you are mind rigged, there is no karma, no compassion, no right vs wrong against those classified as enemy.

This is truly Kali yugam as our ancestors predicted. Wake up folks !!

I do not know what you know about Trump? Nor do I know how much Hindu you are. Did you think you are improving Hinduism by associating it with Trump?
Trump!!!!!!!!
why you take the issue close to your heart?. what i have watched i have just carried over?. if u relish be so; else ignore. What is so personal in it? By identifying you tilt your neutality . dont u feel so? i too know to refresh my commnets to you . but I refrain just ...Cool. warm regards

Trump is pure evil. Period.

Behind all the joking, laughing, and theatrics, he is pure evil. Young girl in 20s with a baby of 6 months old was viciously denied entry at the Mexican border due to this thugs policy. 15 days later she and the baby was found dead. And this rascal didn't even have the courtesy to express grief. Innumerable such instances.

And it is shocking to see so many people supporting and cheering such evil. This is why i talked about the Nazi inspired mind rigging project propagated by the sanghis. Once you are mind rigged, there is no karma, no compassion, no right vs wrong against those classified as enemy.

This is truly Kali yugam as our ancestors predicted. Wake up folks !!
teach him a hard lesson in the forth coming election.

Who knows read some where...

The evil you know may be better than the evils you don't'............??? LOL

Before teaching him a lesson in the forth coming election...these voters needs to learn a lot to go for a better choice.

Latest ads

Back