• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Does Hell Exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, that's why I'm such a fool, and got myself into hell as mentioned earlier. But it's well, just fantasy, so do you think the punishment was justified :scared:

Btw, my issue is not on wearing make up etc, but the outlook that exaggerates the importance of these things.

And I don't think it's to do with hormones, it's pure imagination.

Abey...imagination is fuelled by hormones!

A woman is supposed to look beautiful and well groomed..thats the Dharma of a woman and the Dharma of a man is to Drool!

Abey...imagination is fuelled by hormones!

A woman is supposed to look beautiful and well groomed..thats the Dharma of a woman and the Dharma of a man is to Drool!

Nah...imagination can be fuelled by sheer boredom....at least in this case...just trying to feel like how/why some men are after the women always...though there's nothing special in these women afterall...

That supposition makes women silly, if they think make-up can make or break their beauty... I have always felt a woman's beauty is enhanced in her naturalness. Like sometimes I see a woman, perhaps slightly sweating, looking rather tired carrying a big bag or a child in hand probably, but that makes her look beautiful...

Prasad ji....
If you read the post nothing actually happened..its purely fantasy!

I did read the post, but I thought it is his style of writing of an incident and not his dream. LOL

But I am even worried about his fantasies of hurting other people.

Nah...imagination can be fuelled by sheer boredom....at least in this case...just trying to feel like how/why some men are after the women always...though there's nothing special in these women afterall...

That supposition makes women silly, if they think make-up can make or break their beauty... I have always felt a woman's beauty is enhanced in her naturalness. Like sometimes I see a woman, perhaps slightly sweating, looking rather tired carrying a big bag or a child in hand probably, but that makes her look beautiful...

Lol...again..its all about hormones..
Sweat has pheromones and it attracts some humans.

Ha ha ha...btw some sadistic types like to see a woman tired..carrying a child or load.

These types want a woman to earn love from a man by displaying some amount of " suffering".

The person might not be able to feel attraction for a woman who isnt in "suffering" mode.

There is nothing wrong in a woman grooming herself..all texts describe a godddess in her full.glory adorned..beautiful and fragrant.

Even a man looks best when he is well groomed ..no.woman wants a tired sweaty male.

Last edited:
I did read the post, but I thought it is his style of writing of an incident and not his dream. LOL

Well..the risk is there is fantasies get out of hand..it affects self the most and also the object of fantasy if it gets out of control.

Why do women wear makeup?

They want a good appearance.

Nothing wrong in that feeling. :nono:

As soon as I get up, I wash my face, apply wee bit of face powder.

Once I finish combing my hair, I feel real fresh!! :)

There used to be a time when mAmis get out of a train, after

a long journey, with uncombed hair holding a dried flower string!

These days, most of them are neat looking, when they get down!

I find it a very nice change. :thumb:

They don't look like being released from Hell!! :pound:

Why do women wear makeup?

They want a good appearance.

Nothing wrong in that feeling. :nono:

As soon as I get up, I wash my face, apply wee bit of face powder.

Once I finish combing my hair, I feel real fresh!! :)

There used to be a time when mAmis get out of a train, after

a long journey, with uncombed hair holding a dried flower string!

These days, most of them are neat looking, when they get down!

I find it a very nice change. :thumb:

They don't look like being released from Hell!! :pound:

Agreed RR ji...we need to look presentable.
When I get up I too groom myself so I look neat and presentable.

Light make up like lipstick can be applied if needed when going out.

True..who wants to look as if we came out of hell!

Btw RR ji..best is we do what makes us feel nice cos men twist and turn and find fault with women..
If a woman is well groomed..men say Oh they wear make up..unnatural etc.

If woman are not well groomed..then they complain Oh..how unkempt she is.

So frankly speaking Men can go to hell !

Lol...again..its all about hormones..
Sweat has pheromones and it attracts some humans.

In fact when I restarted my nitya karma, the problem disappeared soon afterwards. I thought it's about imagination, but if it's hormones, fine enough.

There is nothing wrong in a woman grooming herself..all texts describe a godddess in her full.glory adorned..beautiful and fragrant.

Even a man looks best when he is well groomed ..no.woman wants a tired sweaty male.

There is nothing wrong in most things of life. Some are downright silly though, as a matter of opinion.

it's funny you are looking into text books to decide whether you like your looks???

Do you really, truly despise yourself when tired and sweating?

As for the rest of your message, don't forget...some deluded types of women are there who like to think that all men are after them when they cover themselves with make-up and stuff. That is pure ignorance, because they don't know men are laughing at them behind their backs!

of course, we will laugh at such women only behind their backs, and not to their faces...we don't want to hurt the feelings of these poor things.

In fact when I restarted my nitya karma, the problem disappeared soon afterwards. I thought it's about imagination, but if it's hormones, fine enough.

There is nothing wrong in most things of life. Some are downright silly though, as a matter of opinion.

it's funny you are looking into text books to decide whether you like your looks???

Do you really, truly despise yourself when tired and sweating?

As for the rest of your message, don't forget...some deluded types of women are there who like to think that all men are after them when they cover themselves with make-up and stuff. That is pure ignorance, because they don't know men are laughing at them behind their backs!

Who is looking into the book to groom ourselves.
Surely as a male you too keep up with trend and dress well..use after shave...deo..nice perfumes..good haircut( if hair still.exists) ..good shoes etc..

We women have mirrors at home!LOL

why would I despise myself if I am sweaty and tired if the situation warrants but looking sweaty and unkempt otherwise isnt for public display.

Mostly its single males sans a girlfriend/ partner/wife are the ones who still get time to laugh behind the back of anyone.

Once they are hitched..then they start to get sweaty and too tired to laugh!

Returning into this forum after a long time, I never thought that a message from me will lead into a men vs women comments from other members. But while at it, I want to point out one thing I noticed -

The big advantage with men is, with all their faults, they can laugh at themselves and their follies. While the same cannot be said of the women in general. Of course there will be exceptions always. Also generally the women seem to be obsessed with how they look in the eyes of men, obsessed with make up (yes again! but it's the obsession, not the practice that I am highlighting) which seems so funny to me. Whereas men couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Who is looking into the book to groom ourselves.

Surely as a male you too keep up with trend and dress well..use after shave...deo..nice perfumes..good haircut( if hair still.exists) ..good shoes etc..

We women have mirrors at home!LOL

why would I despise myself if I am sweaty and tired if the situation warrants but looking sweaty and unkempt otherwise isnt for public display.

Mostly its single males sans a girlfriend/ partner/wife are the ones who still get time to laugh behind the back of anyone.

Once they are hitched..then they start to get sweaty and too tired to laugh!

Hello..I just replied to your messages that all texts say woman should look like this blah blah. Just read your messages from yesterday, or have your changed your mind overnight? Again the point is, don't you ever have a what-do-you call, love for yourself? Why be obsessed with these stuff??

Read again """ obsessed""""

Last edited:

My friend, nice to know my fantasies have got you worried. Hope that, with the way you have been misreading and misinterpreting them, more messages from me in future will drive you to insanity.:horn:

Last edited:
Returning into this forum after a long time, I never thought that a message from me will lead into a men vs women comments from other members. But while at it, I want to point out one thing I noticed -

The big advantage with men is, with all their faults, they can laugh at themselves and their follies. While the same cannot be said of the women in general. Of course there will be exceptions always. Also generally the women seem to be obsessed with how they look in the eyes of men, obsessed with make up (yes again! but it's the obsession, not the practice that I am highlighting) which seems so funny to me. Whereas men couldn't care less.

True..the males who care a less end up single! LOL

take some time to look good yaar..you would be doing Manava seva to the visual appartus.

Hello..I just replied to your messages that all texts say woman should look like this blah blah. Just read your messages from yesterday, or have your changed your mind overnight? Again the point is, don't you ever have a what-do-you call, love for yourself? Why be obsessed with these stuff??

Read again """ obsessed""""

No no..we make our own rules...our fashion sense keeps changing ..we have 50 shades of everything from clothes to shoes to lipsticks.Obviously my mind can change even overnight!

OMG OMG..thank god I am a female...I get to be silly..giddy like a teen yet men cant decipher us and we drive them insane till they have to detox from a self imposed hell!LOL

I love myself till death do I part with myself.

Last edited:
True..the males who care a less end up single! LOL

take some time to look good yaar..you would be doing Manava seva to the visual appartus.

renuka, Singlehood is indeed great! I don't say that those who are married or in relationships are wrong. IF they get happiness that way, thumbs up to them. But your attitude of pitying single people, who think singles are living that way due to not "looking good", or whatever else, is reprehensible. This is the attitude of deluded frogs-in-the well.

No no..we make our own rules...our fashion sense keeps changing ..we have 50 shades of everything from clothes to shoes to lipsticks.Obviously my mind can change even overnight!

OMG OMG..thank god I am a female...I get to be silly..giddy like a teen yet men cant decipher us and we drive them insane till they have to detox from a self imposed hell!LOL

I love myself till death do I part with myself.

Yes indeed. Some females have their uses, by showing up to men their follies. I don't dispute that. Keep being silly, hope you will entertain a lot of men that way.

Yes indeed. Some females have their uses, by showing up to men their follies. I don't dispute that. Keep being silly, hope you will entertain a lot of men that way.

Thank you..hope you too become the object of fantasy of women!LOL

Thank you..hope you too become the object of fantasy of women!LOL

Being single by choice, I don't care about being or not being the object of fantasy of women!

But why do you bother? Well, who knows!
assuming you are a woman, if you fantasize about me, if that makes you happy, fine enough!!

renuka, Singlehood is indeed great! I don't say that those who are married or in relationships are wrong. IF they get happiness that way, thumbs up to them. But your attitude of pitying single people, who think singles are living that way due to not "looking good", or whatever else, is reprehensible. This is the attitude of deluded frogs-in-the well.

I am fine with people being single cos we come alone..we die alone..no one commits Jauhar when we die even if a Khilji invades today mostly probably one might run away with a Khilji in a Khalibali Ho Gaya Hai Dil swoon.

Its fine being single by choice but one need not find fault with the opposite sex just becos they are single..some males tend to say "Oh..these females..Oh they are like this..they are like that..they wear make up...they are silly"..as if these males come with an IQ of Stephen Hawkings and looks of Daniel Sunjata.

Looking good if the birth right of every human being or even any amphibian in the well for that matter.

Even frogs croak loudly to get a mate..they want to sound good...they get their raaga..taala..shruti right.

Animal kingdom males work hard to get a female..a peacock dances to get a mate...Lions fight and kill to get a mate.
They admire and value their females..No Lion finds fault with a Lioness and yet claim to be single by choice.

You should watch National Geographic Channel more..then you understand how much easier it is being human to get a mate..no need to dance or fight and kill..just look good and value a person more.

Last edited:
Some stuckup frogs-inthe well think that getting a girl friend is the only way to heaven, and people just cannot be single by choice! These deluded people officiously prescribe that magic potion to every single person they meet!

That's when the singles have to be open about their decision and state the reasons behind it! And anyone is entitled to his opinion and to take decisions on his personal life based on that opinion!

If looking good is a person's birthright, it doesn't need any extra make up, either! But when the problem is within the mind, no amount of make up is going to cure it!!! Maybe the problem lies is in watching to much of animal activities on tv and forgetting that man is endowed with intelligence (and foolishness!)

Honestly, if you are an advaitin, why do you seek anyone's validation? According to Advaita: It's all a simulation created by the 'illusion' of duality and language. I'm not trolling, just curious to understand how much you resonate with Advaita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back