• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Does God Feel Pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. God realizes pain. He doesn't feel it as he doesn't have the appropriate mechanism to feel pain like the nervous system etc. All he sees is the light of all the souls flickering about moving in designated patterns. He doesn't see individual souls until he takes an avatar. All he sees is a collection of souls that too as a blob of light. That light doesn't move. There are such blobs of light for every life-embodied star systems( billions and billions of them). If he wants to see deeper then his soul (yes HE has a soul) has to enter the blob and go through and take up a life line. He can see the bigger picture - whether all the souls in the light blob are always kept in their life line or they go out of their life line and he can fix bigger problems like maximizing the souls that are kept in the life line. occasionally due to the inherent nature of such a structure fluctuations happen and souls shed their life lines. Sometimes the souls shed it on purpose. Sometimes the souls get disengaged with the life line. But, he knows that when the souls shed their life lines they flicker faster and energy gets released due to the strong bond that the line and the soul makes. The more the energy , more the pain to the soul. But rest assured when it is out of the life line it feels no pain. He himself had gone through such a pain when he took up the primordial life line ( out of which all the life lines are created) . HE sacrificed and forcibly shed a life line to create many.
He felt pain then. He doesn't feel pain when a individual soul feels pain but he realizes what pain is.

Well said. Though there is no physical or mental pain for God, He realizes pain of the souls at the spiritual level. Good point.

Dear Sravna,

If God feels pain... God cannot be God. Remember, God is in equilibrium... feeling pain is not in equilibrium... There can be no pain.....

This is God..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e17naoTrmE

Dear Shri Munsaamy,

When I said He realizes pain at the spiritual level, there is no disharmony or disequilibrium but direct perception of the reality that pain is there and what it entails. He does not feel actual pain.

Dear Shri Munsaamy,

When I said He realizes pain at the spiritual level, there is no disharmony or disequilibrium but direct perception of the reality that pain is there and what it entails. He does not feel actual pain.

Dear Sravna Sir, At the spiritual level there can be no pain... Spiritual level is only for humans, never for God.... God is everywhere... I am drunk, but, God directs my fingers.... God will not feel any pain at any level....
Only when God feels no pain God can take away my pains...... God = Cosmic Energy that means no pain..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Pt-dKwvwQ

I would also like to add folks, that god as an avatar does not feel pain in the real sense. For example Lord Rama went through difficult times, but at the inner level the pain is not there because the mind and soul are consummate. It is only an apparent pain at the external level.

Dear Shri Munsaamy,

That is what I meant and I pretty much agree.

See Sravna...all you need is alcohol and Munsaamy speaks the same words as you.

You spend hours a day developing spiritual powers but Muns got it just from a bottle.

So Sravna..JD ?

See Sravna...all you need is alcohol and Munsaamy speaks the same words as you.

You spend hours a day developing spiritual powers but Muns got it just from a bottle.

So Sravna..JD ?

So Renuka, would you now prescribe, A Bottle A day?

I would also like to add folks, that god as an avatar does not feel pain in the real sense. For example Lord Rama went through difficult times, but at the inner level the pain is not there because the mind and soul are consummate. It is only an apparent pain at the external level.

Sir, all the avatars were designed for persons who liked to see God at their level... If you notice, such avatars not available in other religions....

God never wanted to be complicated. If God felt pain, what is the difference of a human and a God?... God is this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0IxdyULRxM

Does God feel pain and suffering of a human or He does not?

Or is He like the brain..that is the brain itself cant feel pain even though it has pain receptors to feel pain everwhere except from its own cerebral cells.

If everything is Brahman...shouldnt Brahman too feel pain and suffering of another?

In cases of tragic painful deaths..the victim suffers immense pain...does God feel this pain too?

If He is supposed to be the Progenitor..shouldnt He feel the pain too?

Or He echoes the Atma never dies so what does He care for the suffering of the body of another.

It would surely be better if God felt every pain and death of every being in this world...only then it would be fair to entire creation.

Dear, If everything is Brahman, Brahaman will not feel pain. We may like God to feel the pain, but God doesn't. You should consider, Gd never designed anyone's death. God is a protector. God would have given enough warning as a protector. God can't stop people from being stupid...... I ask you stop blaming God, please...

Dear, If everything is Brahman, Brahaman will not feel pain. We may like God to feel the pain, but God doesn't. You should consider, Gd never designed anyone's death. God is a protector. God would have given enough warning as a protector. God can't stop people from being stupid...... I ask you stop blaming God, please...

Muns...

I am not blaming God..I just wanted to know if He felt pain.
Thats all.

I prefer God to be male...that too a drop dead good looking one...but He needs to feel pain.

Really? Usually a ' Drop dead good looking male' would have so much ego. Trust me, I am a male, I know. I understand when you say ' he needs to feel pain'. The trouble is, really good male persons would not accept their pain at any situation (Hence the suicide situations. I know it well). Mostly the male who don't fee the pain would usually blame the others... Most of my clients are that category.....

As a male, I felt the pain Lot of pain...... I know female love to inflict pain... Sad fact is, in spite of that female are loved.....

I prefer God to be male...that too a drop dead good looking one...but He needs to feel pain.

I feel pain. I feel in a big way. I am a sorry figure though... I keep picking up friends.. but, most of them are female... I am in a industry where female outnumber males 6 to 1..... God,male?... Top male patrons are not drop dead handsome though.... Most girls said they love the male who could cook for them.... I cook... All the girls love me.... ( handsome? I am 180 cm tall and 79.00 Kg in weight with hardened fist)... the girls tell me, they want boys who can commit...

If you want God to be male, you really want the God committed......

Last edited:
We are responsible for what we do. It is sad sometimes the persons we trust, make stupid decisions... but all in all, we do very well.... people who do well (like the thread starter).. make the difference....

I don't really understand much of this though... There was a time even a dog didn't pay attention to me.... I was a self starter... like this...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzALZjoIx0g

God has nothing to do...

Really? Usually a ' Drop dead good looking male' would have so much ego. Trust me, I am a male, I know. I understand when you say ' he needs to feel pain'. The trouble is, really good male persons would not accept their pain at any situation (Hence the suicide situations. I know it well). Mostly the male who don't fee the pain would usually blame the others... Most of my clients are that category.....

As a male, I felt the pain Lot of pain...... I know female love to inflict pain... Sad fact is, in spite of that female are loved.....

All males have an ego..good looking or not.

I feel the ability to feel pain makes a person a true human.
So I expect more from God..He should feel pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back