• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Do any Deities recite Rudram?

Who is a Deity?

If we have 330million (or more) deities, which included everyone of us then the answer is YES?

Shiva is shown meditating, Do we know what he is meditating on?

We can speculate anything, but it need not be a fact.

Do we know of the time line of any mantra?
On a lighter note we have a Kala Bhiravan in our site he might recite Chamakam

Last edited:
I meant in the vedas we have thousands of Riks specifically addressing the Devas such as Indra, Agni, Soma, Prajapati, Rudra etc. and Puranas, Bhagavatam etc. Is there any specific such scripture mentioning any of the Devas reciting Rudram for any purpose or is it only for humans?
On the lighter note I do see a Kala Bhiravan in the group. I'd be sure to check with him :)

I have read that Lord Vishnu is always reciting "namah Sivaaya" which comes within Rudram...(and lord Siva recites Rama rama always)

Latest ads

Back